My mother cooked this for Christmas dinner last night. Your thoughts?

My mother cooked this for Christmas dinner last night. Your thoughts?

was it good?

What the fuck is it? Pesto on lamb?

Meh. Little rubbery, but the gravy helped a bit. Had some nice carrots and parsnips, as well as garlic toast and mashed potatoes.

Roast beef.

Looks good. I have several questions

>Do you have a picture of the inside
>Is that an individual serving
>were there side dishes
>what did you drink with it

Looks well seasoned but it really depends one the doneness for me

imho would feed to dog.

I think it looks fucking disgusting desu

That cow died for your mothers sins.

Is that green stuff pesto? Looks like way too much and what the fuck is it doing on lamb?

Did her cooking make you have diarrhea on your plate?

Don't have a picture of the inside, because I'm a mongoloid and forgot to take one. Side dishes were mashed potatoes, carrots and parsnips, and garlic toast. That was all she cooked as for the roast, but the pic makes it look small. I drank Pepsi with it. Yeah, I'm a pleb, I know.

Why the fuck did she cook it last night? Don't you eat Christmas dinner at midday like normal people?

Not on the plate, but in the toilet 2 hours later.

>calling us Canadians normal people

Thanks. Sounds okay then. It's nice that your mom at least attempts. Appreciate every little thing you have! Happy holidays to everyone

You too, fellow cu/ck/.

don't be an ungrateful little shit and appreciate that you have a mother that at least makes an effort you scumball.

there are millions of Syrians that missed out on Christmas dinners this year thanks to the war, but you want to bitch about having a mom and a table and a plate?

ugh.

He didn't complain at all though.

Wow, you posted the /pol/ or /b/ version of my post . Sorry you have that negative outlook on things

im sorry but you have to kill her OP

But why, user?

>parsnips

GOAT

BRAAAAAAAAAP