Who /chocolateoranges/ here?

Who /chocolateoranges/ here?

I don't even like them, I just like to smack them on the table

They're perfect for leaving in your ass crack to have some pretend scat play later in the day

Christmas snack kino desu
>tfw your dog gets upset when you smack it

where the fuck do you find the dark ones? Cant find them anywhere

best chocolate is orange chocolate

My mom got me a trader joe's brand version this year. Tastes great, interesting that it's such a close clone though

Same, my sister got me one. I really like it,.

Oh my good fucking God I remember these. Haven't seen one of them in forever in my area. I remember my folks used to buy me these all the time when I was like 9 or 10. These things are fucking brilliant.

Parents stuff one of these into everyones stocking every year.
Shit is so fucking good

I remember being obsessed with the mint flavored chocolate oranges about 10 years ago. I dragged my fat little middle schooler butt to the store and bought 2 of them every day. So much better than the regular chocolate oranges, it's a shame they're discontinued

probably made at the exact same factory

>eat one slice
>so good my tongue tingles for several minutes

>eat the whole orange
>nauseous the rest of the day

there's no winning with the chocolate orange

They're on sale at asda (probably other places too) for a quid pretty regularly, I always buy a few when I see them for that price. Pretty sure they reduced the weight from 175g to 157 or something recently though which sucks

The toffee one is honestly the pinnacle of chocolate creation. Tonight, I'm going to smash up a few segments into bits and mix it into a McFlurry. Gonna be cash

Why I can't have these for christmas anymore?
Looking at you Kraft.

My mom has gotten me one every year at Christmas for as long as I can remember. They're dank. I haven't opened mine this year yet since I'm still at my grandparents and there is so much other dessert stuff that they push like crack.

Fucking love these things, everyone in my family gives them to each other so we all wind up with 3 or 4 each. This year I went rogue and bought the ones made by whatever the other company is - they had dark chocolate orange, mint, and raspberry. I'm hopeful the raspberry is as good as the Terry's one.

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit.

Just give him a piece, he'll be fine.

desu senpai