Holiday Alcohol Thread

What is your favourite alcohol, fellow cu/ck/s? For me, it's this shit. Why? I don't need much, and it's fun to light shit on fire with.

Black licorice is one of my favourite candies, so naturally...

what stuff do you light on fire with it?

Good ol skol

my coworker got a bottle of hennessy as a tip and gave it to me because I helped him out a bunch this year. it's not all that good, but I can drink it like water which had been fun

Homemade.

Either this...

Or one of these...

Or this

you'll always be trash

Nothing to crazy, splitting a bottle of crown with my roommate while listening to shitty trap because it's Monday and why not.

Oof, my drunk ass mistook this for a what are you drinking now thread.

Anything and everything, dude.

Calm down, Russia.

Honestly the michters 10 is better than the old rip, and right up there with the 12 year. Also your mother thinks my asshole smells of roses and rasberries and thinks my cum tastes like ambrosia....

Daiquiri

A nice sweet-ish drink with the warmth of whisky. Just always seemed like a holiday drink to me.

teenage girl detected

its decent

what the hell, jäger tastes nothing like liquorice. the obvious choice for a liquorice lover is sambuca, ouzo or raki

My absolute favourite alcohol. That said due to eating insane amounts of spice for the last year my sense of taste is being killed so if I just wanted to get shitfaced even paint thinner will do me.

redpill me on port. i like its high but not liquor high ABV but i don't like swee stuff too much. could you recommend any semi-dry/dry varieties?

Make a cheeky vimto with it.

I just nabbed 1 liter of Kirkland vodka in two 500mL water bottles.

I like to drink about ~250mL to get to that buzzed state. I usually have a glass of milk and sip on it while drinking. Anyone know any good potato vodkas? I want to try one.

Stoli is best vodka.

Stoli is trash

Get Finlandia

Try out Fernet Branca. Less sugar but great similar taste

Finlandia costs more and tastes worse - it is one step above white spirit.