/Seattle/

Let's get all the Seattlecucks together and talk about restaurants. Where do you like to go? Where do you frequent?

I went to Din Tai Fung during downtime so my wait was about ten minutes. As a gook myself, I thought it was pretty damn good, if overpriced.

sorry lad, I don't know much about seattle

but I can tell you that Bai Tong near redmond/bellevue is fucking boss thai food

>seattle user reporting in

i work in fine dining, and desu the food scene in seattle kinda blows. excluding the asian food, there's not a whole lot going on here.

>altura
>canlis
>miller's guild
>matt dillon restaurants
>ethan stohl corporation
>renee erickson restaurants

all these award winning chefs just coasting on their laurels, making mediocre food.. damn shame.

I wish there was somewhere closer to where I live in oregon that serves soup dumplings and pork buns as good as that place in Seattle. God damn those dumplings were good

Paseo

Burger King.

For a city full of immigrants, the Seattle food scene is mediocre. I frequent Kobe in downtown Bellevue. I mostly hit a few Asian restaurants in University District.

Too far East. Anywhere on the other side of the lake?

i like momiji, their happy hour is pretty good.

I was blown away by Pho Shizzle when I was all the way down in renton.

Which places do you like? Only Asian place I can say I've been to was the Cafe on the Ave.

Was at dtf in hongkong, beijing and seattle, hongkong was great, beijing mediocre and seattle downright disappointing. Just in case someone doesnt know that there are severe differences in quality, depending on location

Back in high school I used to frequent the Tacos Guaymas up in Broadway. The wet burritos were pretty good, especially if you put whatever that orange sauce they had there on it.

truth..

plus, the beaners who work there are super nice. way better than rancho bravo.

there is a mcdonnals.
all you need senpai

I went to get some McDonalds today after not being in Seattle for about a year and McChickens are fucking 2 dollars now? Who agreed to this?

I have been to Cafe of the Ave several times. The food is mediocre there also. I have ordered sausage biscuits and gravy and the biscuits were so hard. The hash browns have a freezer burnt taste.

If I want breakfast food, I I go to the Dish Cafe on Greenlake. Mongolian Grill is low end but decent. There are a few great Thai restaurants again on University Way.

Oh! I enjoyed the Patagon, I think it is in Queen Anne. They have unlimited mimosas on Sundays.

What the Pho, in downtown Bellevue off 8th Avenue is pretty good.

In Fremont ZapVerr is a good Thai restaurant. Next door is Lucky Pho which is pretty good if you want some Pho.

Caliburger is the closest to IN & Out in Seattle. It is on University Way.

Seattle is better for cafes. My current favorite is Fix Coffeehouse. Been there several times. I live very close to that

Oh and there is a vegan restaurant called Wayward Vegan Cafe if you want Vegan food which is pretty good.

Sorry for being all over the place.

>Patagon
I meant Paragon.

One more thing, I really liked the Pie Bar in Capitol Hill. It gets really crowded, though. I haven't been there in a long time.

paragon is my home-bar.

i generally have a shot and a beer there after i get done cooking at work every night.

I take any first date to Les Frères Heureux

Where is that, friendo?

Queen Anne Hill

Seattle food sucks. It's overpriced, shitty, and is always small portions.

Let's all quit lying to ourselves. We're not Portland.