Is he /ourguy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eRza6jfYyY
youtube.com/watch?v=p77rwddL7hk
youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk
youtube.com/watch?v=aaOD3eW1w44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That actually looks great

There's something not right about the whites on the poached egg. Like they weren't dried before plating.

Yummy

It's not the worst thing ever. If I had to be critical I'd say the yolk looks too firm and the whites look strange somehow. Also is that fennel on top?

Why does he think he has to shove 50% of whatever he made no matter the size into his mouth at once? Did someone use to steal his food as a child or something if he didn't shove it all in his mouth at one time? It's just disgusting and not a sign of "how tasty you think the food is"

Dill tips are my guess

chili powder.

my bad, his actual video he uses chili powder. I dunno what he used in that one

>MAX FILL
What did he mean by this?

It's the name of Tammy's bit on the side

>yolk practically hardboiled while somehow runny on the outside.

i'm not even mad.. it's actually a pretty impressive fuck-up as i'm not entirely sure how you could achieve that.

MODS

why is the egg white so jiggly? jesus it looks disgusting I gag and puke

is the oil completely... cold? what is happening here? why would he do this? am I in hell?

yes it's obviously dill

he says he does it so he can taste the entire dish all at once

He likes his food nice and joosy.

Compared to most Jack's cooking it looks somewhat passable. Egg yolks are too set and the whites look weird however, like they weren't dried off properly or too much acidity in the water?

Never understood the fascination with this guy.
He's a fuck up for sure but his cooking is no different from what the average American eats.
You should take a long, hard look at yourselves.

what's the dude's name?

The only queen of Veeky Forums and official ambassador for British cuisine to the world has released a new video:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eRza6jfYyY

There was this one episode were he made some soup and afterwards he left the gas burner on while he was tasting it.
I literally nearly died with laughter.
xD

Have you got the webm?

what the fuck is this shit?

The file name is beef soup.
What do you think, retard?

How does this guy still have five fingers on each hand with those knife "skills"?!? There is a saying that God protects them dumb...seems fairly true.

that's a juicy taco

Not the user you replied too but that is a legitimate question. That's not how you make beef soup for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=p77rwddL7hk

>I'm an authority on beef soup
Bravo.

>I'm not a brain dead moron who can identify stupid mistakes

Are you somehow trying to justify that mess in the webm or something?

thx non-autistic user, that's what i was looking for

quit sperging you shitposter

It's because his knife is dull as fuck.

>t. Beef soup expert

has to be fake pls

youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk

>criticises beef soup
>doesn't provide own recipe
You're suspect, user.

this is THE worst think i have ever seen ever.

This woman can't be real. Eating canned food is by far more appetizing than any of this mess

This is giving me a panic attack

you're supposed to cut carrots like that

you are putting very light pressure on the blade with your thumb so it's not gonna cut your finger

ALTON BROWN NIGGA

OH LOOK LETS WATCH A HAM HANDED FUCKFACE SHOVEL SHIT INTO HIS FAT GOOFY MOUTH FOR THE 400TH FUCKING TIME ON Veeky Forums 200 FAVS 100 UPVOTES NICE MEME COOL BLOG DISCONTINUE BREATHING PLEASE

>This butthurt about yolk

for fucks sake, really? it came out pretty good if you ask me.

Since you asked, hey ho, happy new year!

oh dear me i've been MEMED again!

>you're supposed to cut carrots like that

Maybe if you're some poor peasant. Cutting them on a board with a chef's knife is much faster. Not to mention safer.

There's plenty of other cringe-worthy problems with the pic, like the "soup" cooking at an actual boil instead of a low simmer, the very idea of using ground beef in "soup" in the first place, and the fact there's a bunch of scum in there that hasn't yet been skimmed off. It's a whole pile of cringe.

You got a fucking problem with beef soup?

With that particular implementation of it, yes.

what a tool

go somewhere else douche.

Nothing wrong with using ground beef in soup. It's just Kay. She can fuck up anything. Browning the ground beef before hand ,instead of dropping a block of the cold stuff into not even boiling water, would be fine. Not great, just fine.

>this memer doesn't like beef soup

do you drink soylent out of a squeeze bottle and pretend it's a cock you QUEER

Humanity was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=aaOD3eW1w44

this might be my new top video for Veeky Forums material

cucking with jack

Ignore the yolk; pay careful attention to the white. See the white? That's not a sauce; that's a near-liquid egg white.

>is the oil completely... cold?

Yes

>what is happening here?
>why would he do this?

Jack

>am I in hell?

Yes

>That fucking clock flashing 12:00

Hnnnnnngggg

I like how he goes in for the kill at the end.

I just spent like 10min on google trying to find this guy..
Had a hard time describing what i was looking for.
So I came back to where I first found him
BAM first page

i thought so at first, but after watching more than a few videos, ive concluded that shes serious about this. By "serious" I mean she really cooks like this at home and even eats it. id say almost half of her videos jaw droppingly bad and actually shocking to watch. Ive watched mexican cartel torture and executions with more comfort that this.

Those chips are absolutely spot on.

It actually looks passable. Without seeing him prepare it, I would never touch it. Once you know a cook has sanitation, and safety flaws, it's hard to trust them.