What does Veeky Forums think of these?

what does Veeky Forums think of these?

surprised how good it tasted

Tastes pretty good but the sauce has a really strong off-putting smell to it.

Has decent flavor once you get past the heat. It was almost too hot for me.

the character on it is really cute

I like noodles with cute characters

poor little cute chicken he was made into stock.

That people need to stop posting this thread every other day like clockwork.

Tastes fantastic. It's just a shame they are difficult to come by.

Knew a Korean guy who said those were his favorite. Koreans are disgusting Asian Jews and their language sounds like retarded Chinese, but they eat the largest amount of instant noodles per capita on the planet so if there's one thing they're good for it's instant noodle opinions.

That chicken is coming for your wallet

It's really good. I enjoy them.

But did anyone notice that they reduce the amount of noodles you get in the package, significantly?

They're pretty good. I only have them when I have two day offs in a row so I don't have to take the runny shits at work...

Pussy

Is there something wrong with everybody's digestive system? Never once in my entire life has spicy food given me runny, or even abnormal shits -- and I used to eat this Buldak with an extra dash of ghost pepper powder.

Tastes delicious but is absolute agony. Takes me like 15 minutes to eat them because I have to take a mouthful and then take a break until my mouth cools down. the cheese kind is better imo

Same here. Never understood it.

Not as spicy as it was hyped up to be

My Taiwanese gf is in love with these.

Great. I generally go with Japanese if I want quick noodles to eat, Korean if I want something stronger.

This

But still spicy

I just got my hand on 6 packs of these

any tips for a first timer?

It's fucking ramen nigga
crack an egg in it, add some green onions, or thin-sliced meat or imitation crab sticks

>any tips
eat them. can't you people do anything anymore without having to have your hand held by some internet strangers?

fukk yuor pig moter

Didn't taste spicy at all just gave my mouth a burning sensation I was pretty disappointed

too goddamn motherfucking HOT

If I wanted my ramen to be hot id pour hot sauce in it, that shit is hotter than hot sauce even.

I cant even taste the flavor in it.

I had ONE of these that wasnt spicy, was like seaweed and mushroom flavor, I cant accurately recall and it was good enough I would have kept buying it. But lady who ran the store only ordered hot stuff after that.

Its not being unable to handle the heat, it just doesnt fucking BELONG there.

Mix it up with bean paste noodles - it becomes GOAT

Can't really find them at any of the asian shops I have been to and I'm not going to pay through the nose to buy them online so I will probably never try them.

I get these at my local gook store, they are surprisingly decent.