Serious answers only please

Is the oracle problem temporary? If so at what point will the chainlink network no longer be needed?

Attached: 6B40B7EC-6A79-4F0A-949B-08EE9941E8B7.jpg (640x700, 309K)

LINK is intrinsically useless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies.

It's closer to unsolvable than temporary. Relying on a third party to feed you crucial information for smart contracts is inherently flimsy. At best you can provide an incentive structure for correct information with punishments for flawed information. It will never be a perfect system, so I wouldn't call it a temporary problem. Unless of course I'm seriously missing something here.

I don't see why anything would need link. Platforms will most likely make their own oracle solutions.

*worthless, not useless

priceless*

nice try sergey

>Is the oracle problem temporary?
Yes, because it is about to be solved. By ChainLink.

once companies decide to make their own blockchain solutions chainlink will become obsolete

If every contract had to code every one of its own oracles that would be pretty gay and time consuming. Surely that’s the reason why chainlink was invented

we tried to help them

Attached: nolinker.jpg (1920x1920, 2.04M)

API providers will just sign data sources, removing the need for the ChainLink middleman.
Ethereum and other platforms will just create their own oracle services
ChainLink is a case of over decentralisation because single data sources are still fallible.
There will be supercomputes in every major city, rendering ChainLink obsolete.

I would strongly recommend not doing any research of your own.

Your iq is lower than a crabs ass

>being this retarded
holy shit

Attached: 28563212-81F9-4B8B-9962-FC64892C14B0.png (361x691, 277K)

muh "signing data sources" meme.

I know, how retarded was that faggot. Good to add to the FUD list though.

At the moment is non existent, and if it became a problem it could be easily solved by actual competent people in 2 days

i agree

>There will be supercomputes in every major city, rendering ChainLink obsolete.

He even got the typo right. Old linker detected.

I see link as an aggregator, the more sources interact with smart contracts the more valuable link becomes.

lol why would 90% of global business use preexisting operating systems for their computers, right? like why wouldn't they just build their own OS and software

Let's put it this way. Have you ever heard anyone complain about the unreliability of data from NASDAQ, NYSE, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, CME Group, etc? Me neither.

>I would strongly recommend not doing any research of your own.
nice

I think of it more like digital gold

Signing like crypto works in general. Based on math and not majority vote

yes
>If so at what point will the chainlink network no longer be needed?
LINK is why the oracle problem is temporary

Each of NASDAQ, NYSE, Bloomberg, Thomas Reuters, CME Group will host a Chainlink node

This