Foods from other universes youd like to try

Blue milk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6qzJbZaTjQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=up_glsFGXCg
youtube.com/watch?v=PfxabSYFs88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I believe you mean other galaxies

Star Wars takes place in a fictional universe, so in fact OP was correct to say universes. Though he is still a manchild for liking Star Wars.

This thanksgiving meal

>they all taste slightly metalic

Dont the characters say they taste like shit

like radscorpion shit and turn your piss blue

Deathsticks.

>Scientists have proven that beer remains safe to drink even after exposure to atomic fallout
>Everybody in a post-nuclear apocalypse universe drinks soda
For what purpose.

It's been 200 years they already drank all the beer.

Slurm

Tubby toast from teletubbies

Imagine a reality where jack and kay are the 2 greatest chefs to have ever lived.I want to have a meal cooked my them in that world.

Luke, have i told you about how i cut your dad's limbs and left him to burn like a well done steak? he was a good friend

anything from odin sphere.

Chicken McNuggets, wat?

Speaking of Fallout.

wonder what ghoul meat would taste like

>wonder what ghoul meat would taste like
Rotten flesh I'd imagine

Grow up faggot

I wonder what Energy tastes like

RED GOLD

Spice

Irony: A Farce in 3 Words

this noodles recipe

youtube.com/watch?v=x6qzJbZaTjQ

cant speak spanish

Of course it's a fucking BR

Man, those three frames sure are better than a still image.

I guess stuff from willy wonka's chocolate factory.

These fucking cookies man I'd eat a bunch of em

>Star Wars takes place in a fictional universe

No it doesn't, it takes place in a galaxy far far away you stupid piece of shit

In memory of Chocolate Chip Charlie

THIS. FUcking plebs.

Are you implying Star Wars is real user?

FUCK YES. Dragon's Crown. Beautiful game and a nice touch in the food department. Could have been better in the cooking simulation, but then... could have been totally absent like almost every game in existence does.

Are you implying it's not???

When a place says "washington, DC" in a movie are assuming thats not based on a real place?

literally anything from redwall

classic

It's the pink shit from Teletubbies

I wonder what deathclaw meat would taste like.

I want my brain to be smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick

Burnt strawberry custard, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I've tried my own recipe for this and it's a hell of a drink

>1 shot jack
>splash of kraken rum
>3 shots sloe gin
>shot of creme de menthe
>small splash of goldschlager
>fill to the top with sprite
>grate lemon zest on top

This is why kids need to stay the hell out of their parent's liquor cabinet.

Basically everything from Redwall.

I can't find a copy of this book anywhere.

Well you'd be having plenty of meals considering only three people would be in that world.

I'd like to try these weird jelly donuts from pokemon.

Romulan beer

Popplers

Radiation and pain.

I legit really want to try all the different kinds of onigiri.

Anything by Jack Vance

[T]onight only the Sarkoy cuisine was offered. The first course was served: a pale green broth of swamp produce, rather bitter, accompanied by stalks of deep-fried reed, a salad of celery root, whortle-berry and shreds of pungent black bark. . . .

The second course appeared: a ragout of pale meat in coral sauce, heavily seasoned, with side dishes of jellied plantain, crystallized jaoic, a local fruit. . . .

The third course was set before them: collops of perfumed paste on disks of chilled melon, accompanied by what appeared to be small mollusks in spiced oil. . . .

Edelrod looked up from the battery of bowls which had just been set before him, containing a hash of crushed insects and cereal, pickles, a plum-colored conserve and pellets of fried meat. . . .

Alusz Iphigenia had let the fourth course go untasted. The fifth course was served: a wafer of baked pastry on which were arranged three large steamed centipedes with a garnish of a chopped blue vegetable and a dish of glossy-black paste, which gave off an acrid aromatic odor. Alusz Iphigenia rose to her feet, departed the dining room. Edelrod looked after her solicitously. "She is not well?"

"I fear not."

"A pity." Edelrod attacked his food with gusto. "The meal is by no means at its end."

The Flavor is described using contemporary ingredients. Just go give it a try.

Salted salmon, and pork are the best ones. Its either 7-11 or family mart but theyre good either way. Just my opinion

Raslak
Fellip nectar
Romulan Ale
Spice
Betaphenethylamine
Tree of Life root
Flash
Dust
Metrazine
Yamok Sauce
Blood Wine
Raktajino

Salty milk and coins

I love me some jelly doughnuts mang.

Select all images sushi

its on amazon

did you even check

user..

I want to try typical american hamburgers

The magical hogwarts buffets from harry potter and the imaginary food from Hook.

That movie freaked me out :/

THIS

also Feywine

m.youtube.com/watch?v=up_glsFGXCg

I want to eat this stupid instabread after a long day of fucking Rey.

Couldn't a galaxy far far away include a galaxy in another universe?

Umpty candy.
Alternatively, the candy from Jimmy Neutron that was the exact same thing.

Manna, from the Bible. It's greatly intrigued me ever since I first heard about it in Sunday School as a kid.

spice tastes like 4-ACO-DMT in very hot cinnamon oil hard candies.

Why so you can cry over it because you're not as good at sex as her and never will be because she literally absorbs all the skills of everyone around her, slowly turning her into a gestalt omnipotent force deity while you're just a mere human but she could fuck the Sarlaac if she cared to?

Beantown Brewery is still operational.

I'm not even a drinker, but I would love to try Butterbeer and Firewhisky from Harry Potter, and Romulan Ale from Harry Potter.

I would love to try Cardassian foods, not just Kanar, which I imagine to be a bit like rum since it's thick, but also hot fish juice. I already like fermented fish sauce with my rice noodles and I eat sashimi. Fish juice...is it the blood or do they pulp the meat, or is it something like fermented fish sauce after all?

Sister's Stew from Game of Thrones is a fictional dish with real world ingredients:

Sister's stew is a thick creamy white seafood stew the is served on the three islands known as the Three Sisters. It can be made with leeks, carrots, barley, turnips white and yellow, pepper, salt, clams, as well as chunks of cod and crabmeat in a stock of heavy cream and butter. Red crabs, spider crabs, and conquerors can be included.

...I want to try cooking it :)

Yes exactly because of that

1. Buy beef
2. Grind/chop fine
3. Pack together
4. Cook for way too long
5. Add cheese
6. Put between bread
7. Add ketchup (Never a fine mustard, cuz Murica')

There is your Standard American burger, it'd not nearly as good as it could be, but still oddly satisfying somehow.

>manchild

buddy you're on Veeky Forums. You are a manchild.

Btw I'm a girl who loves cooking.

Want to try gummi berries and juice of said berries.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfxabSYFs88

A proper redwall feast

It's set in America

this and raktajino

I disagree. We just do mustard all the time here. It just depends on what you like. Or hell both if you are adventurous. Thats what I prefer.

also this right here

I want to experience the taste of success

>was< real.

the taste of success is like the taste of the water when you move to a new city. you notice it at first, but after drinking it a while, you can't taste it anymore.

>No it doesn't, it takes place in a galaxy far far away
in a fictional universe

This.

Delicious British food

>ywn have Raktajino with Odo after foiling one of Quark's shenanigans

Feels real bad

The food in Dragons Dogma sounds good.

Grand Grapes. Cloudwine. Those big ass fucking fish. Etc.