Meal #1 fast breaks

ITT: We criticise eachother based on our breakfast.

Yesterday's breakfast.

Two slices of toast with butter, no jam. Cup of coffee with cream, no sugar. Anything more is excessive and reserved only for special holidays.

I'd say you're a fatty who is trying to eat healthy but hasn't quite grasped the concept of portion control

Learn to fry eggs correctly and stop breaking the yolks.

pic related, the only choice for a euphoric gentleman.

I'm 6'4 and active so I require more calories than your standard manlet. I'm presuming you're used to a manlet diet.

Yolk isn't broken on that second pic but you're right it does help to preheat the pan less.

Thicc milled oats for thicc milled men

Half of that would be plenty for me. And I'd do without the sugar coated cereal if I was having fruit. But then I'm only 6'2" and plan on living to see past my 70s

I didn't have anything sweet yesterday so I guess it's all regulated in the end. But I'll hold out on the sugar for future meals, thanks my guy.

A bowl of diced fruit.
Despite waking up at 6 AM every morning I'm almost always full these days.
Don't know what's wrong with me desu.

unemployed/student on holiday/both

I'm not the one who literally started a thread about my breakfast

I take half a coffee mug of dry oats, fill it three thirds of the way up with semi-skimmed milk and microwave it for 3 minutes. Usually do this following my morning coffee, using the same mug.

>three thirds

oh wow

>three thirds

i don't eat breakfast

youre missing out

I used to do 2 slices of bacon, 2 eggs, two slices of unbuttoned toast.

Old pic, I dropped the bacon when I found out it raises cancer risk and do my eggs sunny side up now.

>unbuttoned toast

I'm starting to hate this thread

why is there a triangle cut out of your bread

It's the button.

Usually 2 eggs, a slice of toast, 2 slices of bacon, and usually served with a blistered jalapeno
Oh and dont forget a coffee with milk

>he doesn't triangle cut his bread

Do Americans really not eat unbuttoned toast?

>and do my eggs sunny side up now.
For the additional Vitamin D, I presume?

American here. The only time ive ever seen unbuttoned toast was in mexico city

my manager was straight up mexican at the restaurant i worked at and used to make unbuttoned toast for the kitchen staff. it's one of those things that you'll never find on a menu here in america.

It raises your chance of cancer from 5% to 6%, there's really no reason to cut it.

why are you eating cereal. tis the season for eating like crap.

when i'm not having leftover turkey, i'm working my way through a mountain of baked treats.

>eating more than one evening meal a day

wut

2 sausage n egg mcgriddles + 2 hashbrowns i was hungover and it was free

Sounds like a good deal.

It was

~6:15 a.m.
>High-fiber granola bar
>8 oz. Red Bull
~9:00 a.m.
>Coffee w/ milk and sugar
>100 calorie greek yogurt
-If I'm super hungover
>+1-2 fried eggs
>+1 piece of wheat toast - no butter
>Or 1 biscuit with gravy

no picture, i eat 3 slices of salami, an ounce of gouda and 6 crakers

Bullshit, even flyover cities have unbuttoned toast

I eat a bowl of oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed/whole chia seed mixed in, 4 packets of stevia sweetener, and 170 g of blueberries with a banana sliced in. Finish it with a cup of black coffee.

I consider it my reward breakfast after stretching and biking for 5 miles in the morning.

your oil was way too hot. breakfast is a little too sugary for me and you fell for the almond milk meme but I'll still give you a 7

>stevia
barfing_dog.nxs

I don't eat breakfast. I wake up nauseous and have to wait a 2 or 3 hour period before I can stomach anything.

Any tips?

Plain coffee

Huevos Rancheros sort of

>he doesn't unbutton his toast

I had three Mc Chickens

wine

>Eating breakfast
The fuck? Are you some kind of active person with healthy eating habits? Fuck off

That seems like an excessive amount of food.

This, every morning.

what are those things with the bananas?

>fill it three thirds of the way up

Considering your diet alone it would be difficult to imagine you in good health.

Sounds like stomach cancer.

You have a malignant tumour.

Is it tasty? If not, is it redeemable?

All cooked foods have carcinogens in them. That bread has acrylamide in it, the eggs have heterocyclic amines and aldehydes among other things. If you want to avoid carcinogens you have to eat a raw diet. Other than that there is no reason to cut out bacon.

Frosted mini wheats. Basically Weet Bix with Sugar and almond milk.

Try being more active in the mornings.

It's a decent alternative to whole milk. I bet you deficate in the streets because pooing in the loo is a meme

I used to have this. I had allergic reactions to the bedwear, drying out. all my mucous membranes. Mouth, nose, eyes, dick. I couldn't eat for hours, and my brain literally felt dry.

Why were you eating sheets?

kek

*defacate
Sorry guys, I was having a mong moment.

airborne

Trash.

>Ketchup with breakfast.
You utter pleb.

I guess money can't buy class.

I had a Wendy's Artisan Egg sandwich. I liked it better than other fast food breakfast sandwiches and the egg was a real fresh fried egg

"Introducing the freshest part of your morning - the Artisan Egg Sandwich. Made with fresh cracked Grade A Eggs, natural Asiago cheese, freshly cooked applewood smoked bacon or sausage and Hollandaise sauce all atop a honey-wheat artisan muffin toasted to order."

>artisan

more like fartisan lol nice meme NOT #rekt

What's a meme? What is #rekt? Are you okay?

>eating some sugar will make you not live past 70

kek

>artisan muffin
What makes it artisan?
I mean, when I think of that word (when not an actual artisan as in a person of skill in a craft) I think limited production, hand made, little to no expense spared, but I can't imagine any sort of chain could hit those first two criteria and maintain the expected consistency.

No idea how they mean it to be artisan but it is better (to me) than a super dry biscuit with a circle egg. The egg even had the brown stuff around the edge because it was a real freshly fried egg and was the shape of a normal fried egg whether it was hanging over the edge of the bun thing or not. I think these days in fast food it is just meant artisan: better than our 99 cent option. I'm more surprised that Wendy's is finally starting breakfast again.