Can someone describe to me what something bitter tastes like? I don't drink beer and I've only drank coffee a few times...

Can someone describe to me what something bitter tastes like? I don't drink beer and I've only drank coffee a few times. Vegetables like broccoli, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes etc don't seem like they taste "bitter" and I was never even aware that greens were "bitter" in the first place and I don't know what the shared taste is supposed to be that makes them bitter.

Am I retarded? Or maybe I just can't taste the bitterness in things? What is bitter stuff supposed to taste like? If you can actually describe to me how bitterness tastes in comparison to sour things using words. I always say that I love sour stuff but I'm kind of wondering if it's sour that I like since I don't know what bitter tastes like and thus can't differentiate between them. I coffee is the only thing I really know as a bitter thing and nothing else has ever struck me as bitter.

Go lick a Hillary supporter or a Bern victim

You know that feeling when you had a crush on a girl in high school but then you found out that retarded pothead that you're "so much better than" throatfucked her and came all over her face?

Imagine that as a taste.

Try tonic water make sure its diet

Take a lemon peel off a lemon and bite into it. That or a grapefruit peel That'll definitely qualify for a bitter taste for sure.

grab an aspirin and suck on it

But wouldn't it be sour rather than bitter since lemons and grapefruit are usually associated with sour tastes?

The flesh is sour yes, but the peels contain a high amount of Pectin, which coincidentally is really good for your blood pressure (really potent bloodthinner) but is probably some of the most bitter stuff you'll ever taste.

no.

When you're eating out your transsexual girlfriends asshole, the first thing that hits the tip of your tongue is bitterness and 9V battery.
It's an amazing flavor.

100% dark chocolate.

Remember though, if you fall in love you lose.

Quads confirm bitter food tastes like getting cucked

>black coffee drinkers are cucks
Seems about right.

Bitter is that harsh, acrid taste you get when something us completely burnt. Go toast some bread until it's rock solid and black all over, that's what bitter is.

Who's that semen demon?

You're better than nobody in general, but people who look down on cannabis users are pompous pricks by default. Sorry you had to find out the hard way.

Lmoa

bitterness is a meme

DUDE

Using any kind of mind-altering drug is degenerate and distasteful.

Ok, you can stop channeling Nancy Reagan and Art Linkletter. We're not in the 70's anymore.

fpbp, the only good thing about the Trump win is the endless butthurt.

Jesus.

There's a difference between a cannabis user and a pothead, just like there's a difference between a beer drinker and an alcoholic.

Cook some bitter melon. Even people who like it thinks it's bitter.

Also, the greens you listed are not bitter. Stop listening to children.

Eat a piece of grass

Rub some hand sanitizer on your hands and then suck on a finger.

It's like biting your younger really hard

You smell like shit, you think that a shower, a change of clothes and a metric ton of dehoderant or perfume hides it but it doesn't
The smell of failure chases you like the long list of disappointments and failures you leave behind

grass isn't bitter grasshole