Hilarious

I see this headline:

"Goldman Sachs inadvertently bought a stake in a bitcoin trading desk"
qz.com/1191794/goldman-sachs-gs-owns-a-stake-in-bitcoin-trading-desk-circle-trade/

And I just laugh. These guys don't inadvertently do anything.

Also, I would just like to remind everyone here that Goldman Sachs has a separation between their research people and their investment people. So, legally speaking, the company can literally speak out of both sides of its mouth.

Hence, investment in this Circle exchange thing/Poloniex, and then this video (note how RESEARCH SIDE is stressed):

goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/allison-nathan-top-bitcoin.html

No one, NO ONE, allows 20 employees to go rogue and get involved in a 400 million dollar purchase of a crypto exchange unless Bitcoin is going up again. It's just a matter of time.

Just something to think about while you run around fretting about the price.

Attached: lloydlblankfein.jpg (2000x1333, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.mofo.com/files/uploads/Images/Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-Separation-of-Research-and-Investment-Banking.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More here on that for those interested, for the easy stuff go to page 2 "What events led to the Global Settlement", here: media.mofo.com/files/uploads/Images/Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-Separation-of-Research-and-Investment-Banking.pdf

volume on polo has shit the bed since they bought it.

So? For all you know, they revamp the site, solve the ticket backlog (might be additional charges related to that, if the SEC demands it), and then it becomes a direct competitor to Coinbase.

lol

>OY VEY DON'T BUY THEM BITCOINS SEE IT BE TERRORIST MONEY AND IS CRASHING ABSOLUTELY ORGANICALLY
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE BOUGHT A TRADING DESK OY VEY THAT'S JUST SIMPLY AN ACCIDENTAL COINCIDENCE
I love how Veeky Forums miss the forest for the trees at every turn

haha fuck you bitcoin is going to 0 faggot

>OOPS ID
ouch

im tethered up to my nutsack bro. I've got 100k in crypto waiting and another 50k enroute. I'll be back at 3k. Just wait, im gonna be so fucking rich in a years time.

Oh heh, enjoying the hodl meme. kek...blockchain bro, hodl gang!

>S-stay away from those evil, worthless cryptocurrencies, Goy! White supremacists use Bitcoin to fund their rallies!!
>Oy vey, we (((accidentally))) bought a stake in one of those WORTHLESS exchanges, but trust us, sell all your dead coins and PAY YOUR TAXES!!!

Attached: theyknow.jpg (206x245, 12K)

True

Duh. I'm not selling til we reach at LEAST 20k again and i got in at 2k.

the stock market is due for a crash and it will be bigger than ever. Goldman Sachs can't take a break when it happens. They will hunt for the next bubble, and it's crypto. Goldman Sachs don't buy high, they always buy low. They go in after crashes whether they caused it or not, and they have young generations who believe in crypto and don't give a fuck about the stock market. Crypto will be the next bubble that fuck up the economy, but it has to crash really hard first. Maybe we will see 3000-5000.

This crash will literally be the last chance to buy cheap cryptos. If Jews can't destroy something, they control it. Crypto can't be destroyed, buying an exchange is the first step. You literally can't get liquidated in your own exchange. You know where the liquidity pools are. You know what everyone is doing. You can front everyone. There's much greater chance for manipulation in the crypto market because of decentralization and this makes Goldman Sachs drool.

You should consider going out only when you see goldman sachs aggressively praising crypto.

can your jew-hate you stupid fuck.

expect Kraken and Bitstamp to be acquired by investment institutions through middle men too.

Unironically this

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-223948.jpg (1439x570, 292K)

>No one, NO ONE, allows 20 employees to go rogue and get involved in a 400 million dollar purchase of a crypto exchange unless Bitcoin is going up again.
There's not only Bitcoin. Just saying.

get back in the shower david

Big if true.

found the jew

>says increasingly nervous teenager who tethered up at $7519

GIVE ME BACK MY FORESKIN YOU ASHKANIGGER!

did you think that the BTC whales were going to let the financial elite into crypto so easily? the market manipulation isn't to shake out the guppies. it's to knock down the likes of big money such as goldman sachs. to goad them into crypto and then leave them as the biggest bagholders that the universe will ever see. crypto isn't about making everybody rich it's about destroying the centralized bankers. that's why its the greatest transfer of wealth ever witnessed. watch as poloniex tanks as the real whales pull the fuck out of there and leave goldman sachs empty handed. they want you to think that satoshi's vision failed but it's just getting started

Attached: whalewars.jpg (468x300, 29K)

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

nice just accidentally 100k

Attached: 1460549585075.jpg (490x585, 79K)

really activates my almonds

Attached: Janet Yellin.jpg (637x612, 36K)

>revamp

nigger they will be building their own exchange and deploy polo cucklets for early liquidity

Attached: 34565465454645.jpg (854x640, 33K)