Himalayan Salt Block

I recently acquired a Salt block for Christmas. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Additionally can I use the block on a ceramic stove top?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4_-pYyd5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just put it over a flame dude

Some facebook post says it cleans the air with ions and shit

just leave it over a flame dude

shove it up your asshole.

I'm merely here to comment and congratulate you on your epic quints bro. How do you feel to win the Veeky Forums lottery this day?

Nice quints.

Also so just over a flame? How about oven heating?

>current year
>falling for the salt meme

It becomes much less majestic when you realize they mine for this stuff in pakistan

Other than "negative ion" stuff you might be able to break it down with a hammer and then put it in a salt grinder. I don't think it would be bad for you to eat but you might want to check some other resources

nice repeating integers senpai

reactionaryflyover.jpg

>we wuz ions and shit

>break the expensive block of salt and grind it up.

As you fucking retarded?

set it out by your deer blind

yummy venison is soon to be had

Got one last year. Frozed it once and served watermelon and feta salad on it, actually pretty good.
Then i put it on top of the cupboard and forgot about it. It may still be there, but ive moved flat now.

Feed it to your goat.

Smash your face on it at full force and post results ranking the pain from 1-10 on the smashing and the aftermath's thingly sensation.

> frozed

Ah yes, the elusive "double past tense"

wtf is this shit? yet another hipster meme? why would you put a block of salt on a stove top?

desu the only real use of these things is to put on a flame, grill or bbq and cook off of.

Quints confirm the flame

>another hipster meme?
Yes. You heat it and cook on it. Its good for ... something. Flavours and shit, yo. Mostly salt. And it's expensive and looks nice in your underutilised kitchen when you invite your cool friends over.

>it's expensive
>20 bucks on Amazon

It's not even that expensive and it looks like shit

use it with a grater to season your food

And they wipe their bums with their hands :)

noice

It's like a bbq thing, you use it when there is going to be heat involved for a significant amount of time. You also just sear shit on it because everything turns out salty as fuck if you leave it on.

I guess it would look alright if you chilled it and served things like sushi and caviar on there.

I saw this for $40 at crate and barrel and I was confused as to why it existed.

I think people just think the Himalayan pink salt is pretty and they are trying to find a way to sell more of it to us.

They actually sell ground salt in stores now.

This might be the most retarded post i've read today, but nice quints.

Top kek

>im retarded and dont understand science

ok senpai

So why's it pink? Is it beryllium?

I got quints and didn't realize the irony of my post it until someone made a joke about it
Meme magic is p common in sp, of course

the fuck

it's salt man, you eat it
>burning salt
nigger why

HAHAHAHHAHA QUINTS!

Witnessed

Use it as a cutting board. The food you put on it will absorb some of the salt and flavor itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4_-pYyd5I

Get it hot and cook meats on it.

this tbqhwyfam
holy shit, those digits

i bet you fuck a lot of grills