Theres a cute waitress at my local diner who always gives me free coffee. Should I try to fuck her...

Theres a cute waitress at my local diner who always gives me free coffee. Should I try to fuck her? She's a real nice girl

sure, why not

as long as you never want to go to that diner again, yeah

You do know that she is aware you creepily took a pic of her butt and that in the back of the house she is talking with the other waitresses about you, with her nose all wrinkled, and that she is already dreading the day you finally decide to "hit on" her?

She thinks you have autism and feels bad for you.

and that she is already gathering tips from everyybody on how to put you down in a "nice" way without reducing tips?

Na its like this, OP is the chick, shes insecure as fuck so came up with this story and now wants lonely virgins to tell her how great her butt is.

/pol/ you have to go back

It's a random image from Google, newfag.

>implying that /pol/ cares about such matters

That would be /rk9/ you retarded cuck

So much this.

What's worth more? Free coffee or pussy you have to work for? I think the answer is obvious.

>waitress
are woman too .. so yes flirt with her, see her reaction, invite her somewhere and with luck you can fuck her..
But remind that she probability get a lot of offers from other customers too

/pol/ is infested with MRAs. Their new demographic is socially autistic 20year olds who came for the misogyny but stayed for the edginess.

Are there websites for pics like this?

>food & cooking

Don't listen to these clowns. Be a man. Shit where you eat.

Pretty much the same people.

>Fucking a woman

Do you know a better recipe for babies?

She's just doing her job my man. All the qt servers I work with don't dig getting hit on just for being nice and talk shit as soon as the guy leaves. If anything, try striking up some conversations and gage her interest. Don't flatout hit on her and make things awkward.

>she's just doing her job
Dude, the only time it's okay to give free coffee is if you massively fuck a customer's shit up or have them wait a long ass while.

It's mostly just Trumplings from Plebbit these days

Another board ruined by fags. At least /b/ is mildly amusing

Most places will offer to refill your cup for free.

Literally every diner does free coffee refills

She's shilling you for tips you clown

Tip her well for me, please say 'user wishes you a nice day as well.'

if you give patrons free stuff you generally can expect a bigger tip for it
rob the boss please the customer pocket more money. Maybe she's doing you a solid because she hopes someday you notice her and bang her. IMO it's more likely that she is a thief and a harlot and is just using you for your beta tip. Now is the time for customers to go their own way

Coffee is barely a notch above water.

>everyone on ching chong image boards should be a fag enabler like me
>fuckin trumplings
>youre a WHITE MALE

lol drown in semen you nigger lover

Maybe try asking her out first

>everything i don't like is /pol/
they should just ban mobile posters. all you faggots would be gone then.

>
>Coffee is barely a notch above water.
Murican "coffee"...

Hello my racist friends. Is /pol/ slow right now since it is daycare hours in America and bedtime hours in eastern EU?

>muh /pol/

More like this pls

yawn

Well yeah, the throwaway shit served at diners is. Also,

>obssessed

Have you swallowed the red pill?

Yeah, it's happy nappy time for /pol/babbys, but some crawl out of their cribs and sleepily go pester and fester other boards with their stinking pus.

I'm just as anti nu-/pol/ as the next guy but this is just bait.
How the hell is that racist?

if you're so bored why do you infest the thread, derail it, and keep replying to yourself?

he's just a reddit transplant trying to reshape Veeky Forums through a strength in numbers approach. half the post in this thread are his. just look at content of the posts and the reply times and how they're all neatly at least 1 minute apart.

>he's so into politics he posts on a cooking board

Neck yourself you fucking cuck