APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Do amerifattieclaps really enjoy drinking piss?

>APOLOGIZE

there's about a half dozen better options then Budweiser for the price point, even if you're at a shitty backwater gas station in the middle of nowhere, there are several better options. Yuengling, Coors, Modelo, Busch, PBR, shit even miller lite, all of them are better options then Budweiser.

Fine. I'm sorry I've drinked this carbonated piss so many times.

>Coors

Tell InBev, the Belgian-Brazillian conglomerate that bought Amheiser-Busch to apologize; it isn't even American anymore.

Americans who enjoy beer drink excellent small brewery craft beers or brew their own. We're no longer a one dimensional beer country like we were in the recent past.

>yfw you weren't born and raised in murica, the country of shitty beer and cuisine

Fedora status:
[] not tipped
[] tipped
[x] FUCKING TIPPED
[x]Tipposaurus rex
[x] The Good, the Bad, and the Euphoric
[x]Adolf Tippler
[x] Tic-Tac-Tipped
[x]Schindler’s Fedora
[x]Euphoric Milk Hotel
[x] Raiders of the Lost Fedora
[x] Tipped Story 3
[x] Euphoric Genesis: Evangelion
[x] Monty Python and the Euphoric Fedora
[x] No Country for Tipped Fedoras
[x] Unreal Tippment
[x] Pokemon Tipped and Silver
[x] Tipped Fortress 2
[x] Euphoria and Prejudice
[x]The Elder Tips: Oblivion
[x] Dwayne “The Fedora” Johnson
[x]Tipping a waiter in 2013
[x]Guitar Atheist 4: Euphoric Tour
[x] Richard Fedorakins
[x]Levitipicus
[x] Legend of Zelda: The Fedora of Time
[x]Using Fedora over Gentoo

Imagine the amount of butthurt it took to edit this pasta

5 min tops?

America are producing the best beers on the planet so they don't need to apologise for the few shitty ones they sell.

I like budweiser.

>still samefagging

Favorite not-IPA beer.

I'm sorry you don't drink craft.

S T O P
T
O
P

Full strength Budweiser is actually pretty decent (for a lager)

>bragging about paying £12 for 0.75L of hop water

>thinking that amount of money is at all sizable

I think its a waste of money to drink Craft from bottles. I just go to a pub for craft.

Quick reminder that if you don't drink dark ale, you probably drink some other kind of beer.

>missing the point
I'll explain it to you
>buy decent beer for £3 a litre
>buy a decent beer, but from a comoany that has ONLY ONE DISTILLERY AND PUTS OUT A THOUSAND BEERS ANUALLY SO SPESHUL MUH SEEKRIT KLUB for the premium price of four (4) times as much for no reason other than to brag about it to people who never asked or gave a shit
It's frivolous spending at best and being an autistic niggerfaggot in most cases.

>"""few""" shitty ones
>m-muh craft!
Any of the big-name brands EASILY sells more than every single craft brewer in the country combined, and that's not even counting international sales.

Budweiser and its ilk are the exemplars of American beer, just like McDonalds is the US' culinary ambassador. Bad beer and food are the rule, not the exception. Deal with it, clap.

i like budweiser.

i don't know what the fuck you think beer should taste like, but, i can never even tell if it's good or if it's gone bad.

stop liking and disliking things.

Cared enough to make a butthurt meme tho

kill your guitarist

Smaller batches usually means more and better quality ingredients.

What an ignorant, idiotic post.

Definitely a brit.

I think I've tried Budweiser once. I want to try it again, but it's just too embarrassing to buy it in the store.

British "people" need to be exterminated. Thankfully, they've taken up the initiative to do just that.