Do you feed your pets fruits?

Do you feed your pets fruits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1g0LN_ygVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

I give my dog frozen grapes as a treat.

for a real treat, take the frozen grapes, dip them in melted chocolate and refreeze them. dogs love it

Doggo only eats tomatoes and red bell peppers; he will not eat other fruits (in traditional culinary terms).

Not anymore since they've recently gotten more rights. Wouldn't risk it, so I just let him eat homeless people instead.

g-guys please

Sick fuck

I give my dogs the hearts of the apples I eat. Some of them eat them, others lick it.

He absolutely destroys pineapples on a regular basis, but in smal amounts. DEFINITELY NOT THE CORE DEAR GOD NO. Pic related: My dog 2 months ago

My dog loves the shit out of watermelon, raspberries, pumpkin, and butternut squash

He will occasionally eat bananas and blueberries

Even more rarely he will eat green beans and carrots. He tries to steal leafy greens out of bags at the farmer's market if I'm not watching him.

Also, I'm sure that user above is trolling, but don't feed your pets grapes.

When I have cantaloupe I let my cats have the rind to lick on.
I give my bird carrots, she's a whore for baby carrots.

I don't have any, but my sister's cat really likes any type of tomato sauce.

My roommate's dog goes ham for spicy tortilla chips.

Cats have no sense of "sweet". They simply lack those receptors in their taste buds. They sometimes eat sweet things like fruit, but its because some other flavor/quality attracts them.

yea, large part of my pets diet is fruit.

uhhhhhhhhhhh
>chocolate
>dogs

What is a good pet for someone that works a lot, night shift in particular.

Not fish, I've tried that.

Pussy

No, I have nice furniture and don't want my couch torn up.

Pet rock

Chocolate is lethal to dogs.

cats or bird i suppouse

>not directly buying them in any store

I get the feeling my family spoils our shibas, diced, apple, carrot, celery, and chicken with their dogfood each day. But I don't pay attention to pet care much so maybe I just don't know.

no but i call fruits a pet

Grapes aren't dangerous for all doggos, just FYI.

I like cats but my couch costs over 9000

>He doesn't want to evolve like his pet and eat only fruits and veggies

youtube.com/watch?v=N1g0LN_ygVU

Why is feeding a dog fresh natural food spoiling them? I never buy dog food, it's repulsive. My dog eats grilled chicken/beef and yams. I got this habit from my parents who do the same. We have three healthy dogs that are 12, 14 and 17.

We had to fence off our grapevine from out doggo during season, he'd eat all the fucking things and sit there bloated for a couple days.

So are grapes :/

I give my rats some prawn crackers sometimes

>fruits

you either have tiny dogs or you're rich.

2lb of chicken thigh and half a yam between three dogs twice a day is only like $4.50

you're right tho 2 yorkies and a border collie

my dog like apples

Lmao ppl like to kill there dogs

Give your cat a catnip scratching post, and sprinkle crushed red pepper around your couch while you're at work.

Your cat won't go near the couch.

Post your rato

My pet wasps love apples. They eat pretty much anything though - even meat.

This is common, cats go fucking crazy for cantaloupe.
There is an amino acid in the fruit that cat's noses sense as a meaty smell. They get tricked into eating it.
Luckily its not toxic, but I let my cat eat some and she vomited ten minutes later.

Mango, pineapple, apple, strawberry flesh, blueberries, but banana is his morning favorite with me.

I give her the lettuce fallout from my mcchickens

What are some good natural foods to give for those of us unfortunate enough to be stuck with cats?

I didn't need to. My (now deceased) German Shepherd would gobble down any piece of fruit that dared to touch the ground. Mangoes, guavas, cashews apples, avocados and lemons were all fair game; I actually had to go out of my way to stop her from eating fruit, because I was afraid she might get canine diabetes.

Also, my sister's orange tabby loves cooked pumpkin for some reason.

if he she want's it, sure

pupper so alert

My dogs like pretty much any food. Their favorites are cabbage, walnuts, and tomatos. But both of them refuse to go near mushrooms.

i feed my dog raw meat,fish,fruit and vegetables+cooked potatoes.i do this because she is allergic to grain and often did not want to eat the "pebble food" also she suffered from diarrhea.now she enjoys the meals and is healthy.
we buy the meat in a special shop for dogs.