What cooking channels does Veeky Forums like?

What cooking channels does Veeky Forums like?
Jack is the one for me. Maangchi is also p. good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvfV73gpmss
youtube.com/watch?v=-47GhOl9hB0
youtube.com/watch?v=swa-CZsfKnI
youtube.com/user/vongs510
youtube.com/watch?v=nfxpwbWBNuU
kickass.cd/the-bread-baker-s-apprentice-peter-reinhart-epub-tt14368928.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U0Ww31d2rfs
youtube.com/watch?v=iXT8jAp7K4E
youtube.com/watch?v=ygf17swHXXE
youtube.com/watch?v=E304iun-uSk
youtube.com/watch?v=bVpu7KHZVRA
youtube.com/watch?v=pJa42jYsH4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cooking with Jack is hands down the winner.
A lot of these youtube chefs don't even really produce any products, but Jack engineered a sauce that he sells almost nation wide.
I get it, he isn't a chef Ramsay, but if you look at that cuck's Philips Airfryer shilling you've gotta say at least Jack is all about food and not just making money. Sorry not sorry, Gord.

steve1989

I pretty much limit my youtube cooking consumption to Cooking with Dog, I'm a Food Network and Cooking Channel fanatic. I don't have any tolerance for the low production quality of most you-tubers. I do think Jack is about the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I do think he represents this board better than anyone I've ever seen. We should feel ashamed.

CookinginRussia: an actual chef. Not just YouTube personalities and hobbyist cooks. Great channel that deserves more viewers.

Foodwishes, cooking with dog, and I also like this jnull0 guy. He's comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvfV73gpmss

Jack...?

I really like the Asian At Home channel. She has some really good recipes for asian food.
youtube.com/watch?v=-47GhOl9hB0

Other than cooking with dog runnyrunny999 is good for asian stuff.

I watch ja/ck/ when I need to laugh or cringe or both. I hate that motherfucker so much.

Steve is a gem. I'm glad he's willing to do what the rest of us aren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=swa-CZsfKnI

>willing to do what the rest of us aren't

It's not like he's taking one for the team. He loves this shit like an autistic obsession. Be glad he's willing to film it. I know when I get my hands on something I've been wanting for a long time the last thing on my mind is putting off the unboxing process so I can set up a camera and prepare a basic narrative.

Honeykiki is one of my personal favourites, aswell as CupcakeJemma for any baking needs.

does anyone know any good baking channels? Like for bread more than cakes

The Art Of Cooking has the best recipes, he stopped uploading a year ago though.

youtube.com/user/vongs510

Khoan Vong is not only a top lad but also the MVP x People's Champ. I've watched his channel blow up from < 1000 subscribers to what he is today. He cooks a good mix of take-out, restaurant-style, and home-style Chinese (primarily Cantonese) food. However, his humbleness, tekkers, and presentation of the fact that take-out Chinese == legit cooking makes me proud of him + his channel compared to most other Asian [home-]cooking channels.

However, do scour through Chinese YouTube/Youku/Soku and Japanese YouTube if you want to find some other legit stuff!!

>actual chef

youtube.com/watch?v=nfxpwbWBNuU

>I'm a two time personal chef

I watch more channels about food rather than cooking it.

Joy of Baking

But if you're serious about bread, then I recommend this book by Peter Reinhart:
kickass.cd/the-bread-baker-s-apprentice-peter-reinhart-epub-tt14368928.html

I have a hard copy, and it breaks down the 12-step process for proper baking:
Step 1: Mise en Place
Step 2: Mixing
Step 3: Bulk (Primary) Fermentation
Step 4: Punching Down
Steps 5 and 6: Dividing and Rounding
Step 7: Benching
Step 8: Shaping and Panning the Loaves
Step 9: Proofing the Loaf (Secondary Fermentation)
Step 10: Baking
Step 11: Cooling the Bread
Step 12: Storing and Eating Bread
Along with a discussion of each of the various foundation ingredients (flours, leaveners, salt, water, etc).

The main thing is to make sure whoever you follow gives weights or bakers' formulas/percentage. If they give volume amounts, then they don't know shit about baking. Where you take control of the recipe is in making adjustments for your kitchen's temperature and humidity and when you get a feel for the dough's proper texture while mixing and kneading it to account for those variables.

this. for days. get his books.

I like the channels where they're cooking in villages in like cambodia and india and shit like that using primitive utensils and fire and shit

cool, thanks yo!

Example?

I'm not clicking on CP

Here's a random video from each of the channels I was talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=U0Ww31d2rfs

youtube.com/watch?v=iXT8jAp7K4E

I'd love to go to india and experience food this way. I'd just have to make sure everyone washed their hands first.

Second link was the wrong channel my bad youtube.com/watch?v=ygf17swHXXE

Exactly. I'm genuinely confused about the hate for Ja/ck/ here a lot of times.

He owns/runs a very successful sauce company. He does countless videos showing you how to cook recipes for all occasions and from all cultures...AND, he doesn't remove parts where he messes up because he shows what it's like to be a TRUE HOME COOK....but he also has professional talent beyond those of most "Chefs" like Ramsay and such

>Honeykiki is one of my personal favourites
good I love this channel so much, also chos daily cool are fucking GOAT

What are you, a vegetarian communist redditor?

I like titlis busy kitchen, Though she hasn't posted in a long time.

everytime i see this book i wonder about the cover. is that chink girl really tiny or is that loaf of bread absurdly sized?

>glass stovetop

>tfw watching a maangchi video the other day and she didn't add any sesame oil

Well God damn you half Japanese girls do it to me every time

You Suck at Cooking.

I like that is a parody channel, yet the food he makes still looks good.

You never heard of induction moron?

His sauces taste like shit he has no clue wtf he is doing half the time he peppered sprayed his face with his own hand

Wow try not to ride his co/ck/ so hard there bud.

BrothersGreen

The Wolfe Pit

SimpleCookingChannel (kinda spastic)

Strictly Dumpling

youtube.com/watch?v=E304iun-uSk

Cooking with dog, BBQPit, Food Emperor,

How to cook that is great for desserts ideas, but if im looking for something savory i go to saveur or similar

Manjulas Kitchen she's comfy as fuck like an Indian mom

youtube.com/watch?v=bVpu7KHZVRA

ThreemilkT

based DSP
youtube.com/watch?v=pJa42jYsH4c

Hi People and I'm back shaggin' again and today we're havin' blowjobs, cream pie an' cock.
So, I've got mer brah on floor, an' OOOH LEE STOPIT
sorry jus' my son messin' behind the camera and lickin' me arse, he can't lick me pussy cos he can't have cheese OOH LEE STOP
Right,so now I'm puttin some lard in pussy and lettin' it get hot. I know summa you av been askin' me ta coat me tits in chocolate and let Lee lick it off, but I can't have chocolate, so he's gonna eat lard from me pussy.
Now the lards all warm and melted, Lee is gonna put his tongue in me pussy and lick it if you hear me scream its cos I have a bad wrist and I'm shovin' Lees head in my pussy, I've been doctor and it can't be fixed.
I don't get an orgasm but it don't matter this is incest done my way
And this is the final product, me and Lee av' ad a son, we've named him beans on toast my way.

gregs kitchen

a big ool thombs opp

WHOA DUDE; Come in close.
DSP sounds like a big brother who is teaching some black kid how to make grilled cheese just before he molests them

I like You Suck At Cooking.
More for the entertainment than the actual cooking part, but the stuff he makes is simple enough that I've referenced it more than once when making myself lunch.

>he can't lick me pussy cos he can't have cheese
>I don't get an orgasm but it don't matter this is incest done my way

Post of the year lads.

Just watch triple D you fucks. I gotta feed my kids and pay for all my hotrods.

Jas Townsend and son, almazan kitchen and maangchi who I want to do unspeakable things to and it makes me feel guilty.

Laura Vitale
BBQ Pit Boys
Food Wishes