Only 2 devs

>only 2 devs
>no roadmap
>chainlink being above 1$ defeats the purpose of the project
>whole project is just a JSON parser
>rumours about the project being compromised

Attached: C8411698-30F2-4739-A5DF-2FE6D78ED418.jpg (396x416, 21K)

Hahaha YES you posted it again! The exact same thread you posted before. You did it! Incredible!!

You don't know what Jason is capable of

Attached: 1516314897123[1].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

JASON DID NOTHING WRONG

FREE JASON

I sexually Identify as a stinky linky. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of delivering tamper-free smart contracts for individuals and institutions alike . People say to me that a person being a smart contract is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install 6 flat sides, a big mac and a permanent plaid shirt on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Linky” and respect my right to provide middleman free agreements and immediate resolution. If you can’t accept me you’re a linkophobe and need to check your blockchain privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Who else is enjoying how LINK's price action is relentlessly deteriorating the physical and psychological health of the linkwojacks?

Attached: 1520357697187.jpg (471x557, 50K)

Attached: 1516178637251.jpg (841x842, 686K)

>no whitepaper
>whale manipulation
>transaction fees to high

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Forgot to mention the fact that 2017 was the biggest bull run the world has ever seen in the history of investments...so there's that too...lol

he's right about everything else though. the idea behind LINK is good but the token itself is useless.

There is no reason to hold LINK right now.

You were sounding pretty smart at the beginning of your argument.

But your last point made no rational sense whatsoever. Any type of credibility you had has now gone out the window...

Unless you're a dedicated developer yourself that knows how to code a crypto-currency. And has coded a cryptocurrency. I wouldn't try to act as if I know it all...

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (841x842, 125K)

There's literally no reason to sell right now. That would literally be financial suicide...Especially with us being so close to finding a bottom...

Why would anyone want to take the risk and tether up to try and buy back in later?? The market could have a flash bump out of nowhere and bitcoin soars a few thousand dollars in a day.

Institutional money has barely been notified by this world...and now they want it. we're just waiting for the sec to regulate this shit and we will be back to over a trillion dollar market cap easily...

If you idiots don't see that. Then go take your money out and keep it in a bank...

Because you won't make it as an investor with that type of attitude...

buy the dip

Attached: 157565433390.jpg (480x640, 229K)

>Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
>Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)
Link, 3 months in: $1.40 (14x ICO), followed by the entire market crashing which did not happen the same year ETH was released.

Attached: 1472603439971.png (499x338, 38K)

what what

Attached: sm1.jpg (981x542, 66K)

Link, 12 months in: $0.001 (-150x ICO), while the market for useful crypto booms