Why do NEETS love subway? It because it is cheap, at $9-$10 a sandwich without drink? The taste? The unique flavors?

Why do NEETS love subway? It because it is cheap, at $9-$10 a sandwich without drink? The taste? The unique flavors?

>Fresh
>Delicious
>Affordable
>Made to Order

Probably price and availability, because it sure as fuck can't be taste

You'd have to have no other choices first

>Price
>No dollar/value menu

Can't be the price

Its not for the price either thats for damn sure.

I can get a Deli Sub from either Walmart or Shnucks for $5-8. And I can get it on Food Stamps, which you cannot do at Subway.

> to answer question, prolly because it seems Hipster and NEET often see themselves as hipsters without the money to match the style.

Im not eating at Subway until they bring back $5 Footlongs. And thats the end of that.

>$9-$10 a sandwich
>cheap

I only eat their $5 menu. I simply will not pay a dime more for a sandwich; it's a matter of principle at any establishment I choose to patronize.

That being said, their egg or vegetarian subs have some very nice iterations for $5 - I like adding lots of veggies and feeling fresh. I just don't like it enough to pay $7 or $8. Ever.
Besides, their meat selection is overwhelmingly kind of gross. The ham has a tendency toward the green, the chicken looks like a foam loaf, and the roast beef looks and tastes like cardboard that's been wet for a week.
Truthfully, their veggie sub is the best buy they have. $5, load it up, tastes great, no disgusting shit that reminds you of the way you'd expect squirrel guts to smell.

".. it seems Hipster and NEET often see themselves as hipsters"

"Hipster.... often see themselves as hipsters"

wild.

Does anyone really like Subway that much? I only ever see people shitting on it. Full price it's definitely not worth it, but if there's a sale or coupons it's not the worst sandwich place around. It tastes fine.

>Food Stamps
kill yourself

>$9-$10 a sandwich without drink?

A subway is like 6-7 bucks. wtf have you been buying your subs?

I can get more filling and better tasting subs from my local sub shop for $7.

Why are you so obsessed with NEETS? Oh.. nevermind.

The only thing I get at subway is a buffalo chicken drenched in parm then oven roasted, then when it comes out I make them add more buffalo sauce. All on Italian herb and cheese and it's so good.

I paid damn near 10 dollars for a sandwich last time I went. Call me when $5 footlongs are back

there's a place near me that sells you a sandwich roughly the size of a human infant for like 8.50, 8.50 at subway gets you a footlong regular turkey bacon

All fast food places are overrated except specials.

We're talking about NEETs, they're all on food stamps. How is that suddenly crossing the line when all their "income" is stolen from taxpayers to begin with?

This what the shit is OP smoking, if anything it would be Taco Bells 5 dollar fill up box. Though true neets eat whatever ramen shit or frozen meals on sale

My anxiety spikes hard at Subway. You have to go into a store and speak to people more than you would at any other store.
I can go to a pub and order a beer and a meal and only need to say 3 words, costs less also.

>8.50 at subway gets you a footlong regular turkey (roll) bacon
or do you mean turkey bacon as in chicken bacon?
>tfw not in the land of the free
>turkey costs more than both of my livers

it's only one of those things.

Everythong about op reads like a fucking advertisement, or maybe i'm just getting paranoid for thinking companies are guerilla marketing here

>$9-$10
>eating a whole footlong by yourself
>ever

Want to know how I know you're a disgusting fatass? Let me guess, sweet onion chicken teriyaki with mayo? kys

The only good sandwhich from subway is the spicy italian

it sucks and it's not even that cheap anymore, the only way to make their subs edible are to load them with hot peppers

On herbs and cheese or monterey cheddar, pepper jack, with onions then toasted, tomatoes, extra black olives, salt, pepper, mayo.

Jersey Mike's is better

Only real players will know what I mean by this.

subway is shit. the meat all tastes the same because everything there is made from turkey. salami, pepperoni, bologna, meatballs are all low quality turkey product.

the only thing that's turkey besides the turkey is the cold cut combo

It's no Publix tendie sub, but I had an Italian BMT with some mayo and chipotle southwest sauce and it was moderately bangin'.

It's cheap but tasty and not that unhealthy.

I get a 6" turkey n ham on Multigrain flat bread, loaded with veggies.

Fills me up, only like 450 cals, and it's only 4$ son.

Can't fuckin beat that for a weekday lunch

>I can get a prepackaged, soggy shit log from Walmart with my nigger bucks

Or

>get a fresh, made to order sandwich with fresh ingredients and a delicious toast and pay with real people money

Hmm... hard call

I've bought from a Walmart deli. Unless you get the shit log of cheap meat n cheese thats already prepackaged, you're gonna pay more for a good sandwich then you will at subway.

Don't act like you're the only poor faggot that goes to Walmart, son

>implying the shit served at subway is even remotely different than what you would get from a grocery store deli.

Don't get salty because you like subway and are having your opinions challenged.

>he takes shitposting about fast food on Veeky Forums so very seriously
Bwahaha faggot

it's not cheap. Is pretty good. I guess it's a health thing. I'm eating vegetables you barbarians.

forechan is full of pedophiles so fo course they'll defend subway, the pedophile food chain

Most animu fags have pedophile tendencies.

>Casually mentions being on food stamps
Every day I thank the lord that I am not this degenerate.

True NEET's hate subway because you have to talk to the sandwich maker for more than one sentence without spilling their spaghetti

This
You also have to go out

>subways
>hipster

wew

It's sometimes the only deli option if you don't live in a major city.

Subway has a drive thru where I live.

never go to chipotle or five guys

How do you deal with getting a hair cut?

Subway near me doesnt serve the breakfast items even though they open at 6 am. Fuck those guys.
Always say theyre out of soup too, no matter when.

>implying

Being able to boss around the sandwich artist gives them a temporary power trip, fully worth the $7.25 + tax

>sandwich artist

the amount of choices and customization gives them the illusion of control in a life that is otherwise completely dependent on others

>The taste? The unique flavors?

Mayo and styrofoam?

>It because it is cheap, at $9-$10
>Cheap
>$10

>Paying $7.00 plus for something you can make at home using components of much higher quality for less than half price.

So now I clearly understand why most 'murricans have no savings no matter their income level.

>inb4 7-10 bucks is trivial.

Keep thinking like that. Then at the end of the year wonder why you can't save anything.

I've been sustaining myself on the wagecuck salt itt

They were good when they had $5 footlongs, but at their current prices I usually go somewhere else if I'm hungry.

How small is your town that you don't have a local deli?

My town has 14k and we've got 4 or 5 delis.

People who have never tasted anything good can only rely on marketing to tell them what's "good" [sic]

Same as for all shitfood, really

>$5 footlongs were a good thing

When I first started eating subway the footlongs were $2.50. They stayed that way until the pedo made them famous and they jacked the prices, waited a bit, then "reduced" the price to $5. It was never a good deal, just a trick on the upcoming generation.

Legitimately who can't finish a footlong? Are you tiny? Are you a girl?

I'm guessing a small guy, since girls don't usually get this worked up about not being able to do what guys are normally able to do.

So, what? 5' even? 5'2" maybe? How long do you think your feelings of accomplishment have been drowned out by your hatred of your shortness? What drives you to come here and argue, user?

Let me help.

I agree, footlong is no problem. But the bread is a bit thick. I'd be perfectly happy to be a little less full and not have to deal with that much bread just to get at the "good" stuff. And I'm not getting a flat bread, because I'm a heterosexual male.

Yeah that's fair. Usually I get a ton of toppings and sauce on Subway sandwhiches- they're kind of bland, otherwise- so I don't notice it a ton myself, but they do use a lot of bread.

You can always ask the
>artist
To take some of the bread out of the loaf

it's because there's a chance there were some underaged children involved

You can always learn how to quote, newfag.

Whatever man

The people at subway cant make a sandwich that doesnt fall apart
their meatballs suck

Zeros is the superior sub place. Their grinder could stump a lard ass.

It's the fast food version of a ham sandwich you make as a dorm dweller. It's good if you keep that in mind. Because they keep all the toppings and condiments in stock that you can't be assed to keep fresh at home. And it's better for you than burgers and pizza.

Because here at Subway we provide the most fresh© ingredients that will definitely make customers coming back for more!

I don't really understand the people who are so worried about talking to the subway worker. As a subway worker, I just don't care. Literally not at all. People have ordered very very strange sandwiches and I think absolutely nothing of it. And don't feel pressured to make small talk to the subway guy either. 90% of customers don't. They simply tell me what they want, pay, and leave.

Spotted the hindu

I will never understand people who eat this shit. It's garbage. I had a friend who worked at subway told me all the secrets of the trade. Fucking revolting. The smell of the place always sucks and you can buy some bread from the store and shit to put in it for probably half the price or a little more. Fuck that place and the people who eat there. PS: Avoid the meatballs if you ever do go there.

Pretend to be deaf and write the order down for them. As an actual deaf, it works well.

Haha wtf? Hindu? I'm not Hindu.

8.50 here for basic footlong

> meatballs
no kidding man, I wonder if those are even safe to eat, they sure dont taste like it.

Pizza Sub should still be available even if its not on the menu, tends to be on the cheaper end of their footlong pricing.

> I sat by at the university near the subway in there when they were having an employee meeting, with the manager bitching out the employees, so I heard some of this stuff
> bunch of talk about the bread going missing and the bread being burnt and shit, I can only fathom about the other ingredients.

Yknow this reminds me of how restaurants are a punishment for people who dont properly prepare and cook their own meals.

Just like convenience stores are a punishment for not going and timing your visits to the actual grocery store properly. So you pay an extra $1 for every item you buy.

Also a punishment on your health because I think the Subway bread still has that rubber yoga mat shit in it (Pizza Hut crust also has it).

Only problem is they didnt Expand alot until pedo made them famous.

Didnt get a Subway in my town until that point and I remember the starting prices on everything being at least 4.50

Definitely. I eat out sometimes (not fast food really) but overall very happy I cook about 90% of my meals.

>at $9-$10 a sandwich
maybe if you're getting their "premium" subs with double meat

otherwise I'd say you live in a 3rd world dungheap that subsists off of American culture