Are people who still hold crypto braindead?

Are people who still hold crypto braindead?

Attached: why.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

threads like theae give me confidence we are the bottom

posts like these give me confidence you're braindead

just sold al my NEO
I wish I did this a month ago

People who sold crypto are brain-dead, that’s why they’re so easy to manipulate.

You do seem to love getting fucked in the ass.

Attached: hue[1].gif (800x533, 1.34M)

I've been holding since 2013 and I'm still up over 10000% so IDGAF

kill yourself in real life OP

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

I've watched my stack go from 850k down to 350k. I'll be fucken damned if im gonna sell now after losing half a mill.

I'd rather not

what are you even holding?

yes.

or dead.

From $10m ATH to 4m here. All-in BTC and still hodling strong. Witnessed the $250-$50 2013 crash, and went through the 2014-2015 bear market, so this kind of shit is nothing new to me. I'm hodling forever. As long as nothing catostrophic happens to Bitcoin then I could care less what the price does in the short-term. Stop being pussies and just hodl. This isn't the end of Bitcoin. This isn't the end of crpyto.

Attached: 1521323357903.jpg (250x213, 6K)

Send BTC faggot

sent :^)

This, its amazing how perfectly this market works

>Could care less

So you do care?

Just bought more motherfucker.

I hodl user.
Invested 3% in 14Feb this year and was prepped for a shitfest. Bought Req,Link, Xrb and Omg. Value of shitcoins was allready down 50% from ath.
I thought it might go down 25-30% at max from there.
Now it kinda buzzes me that my porto is down 45% and still going down.
But, since I absolutelly don't care if I go to zero, I am hodling and monday plan to inject €5k in coins above.
>t. €5k in passive income monthly, net worth $1MM+.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-201612.jpg (1080x1920, 344K)

neck yourself dumbas

Cash out, faggot. You're a miserable poorfag wagecuck until you cash out.

so, is it despair?

When the time will come it will not be necessary. Or possible.

>6k in LINK
Jesus Christ user... how did you let this happen?

Maybe. I just like buying em though - bought Eth today. I'm gonna ride this shit to 0!

Fuck yeah. Ah.....I love this part. The retching despair from the newfags.....the lack of pajeet shills......the tears of plebbitors.......I'm just happily grabbing all tye BTC and ETH I can, whichever dropped more on the day.

Despair is when people went from over a million to under 10k. Which would be a complete market crash back to the beginning of 2017. You need to realize there is no support. It could very well just drop to near zero.

>i got the coins they post

Attached: 1520247850289.png (406x452, 30K)

>what is setting targets
This is what absolute NEET retards look like. I hope this shit goes to $0 so you kys for losing your only chance to have money because you got greedy. Enjoy being poor again faggots.