Carls jr

I worked at one of the most productive carls jrs in my state and the country for about 6 months. Ama

do you suck dicks? are you a peter puffer?

Are the buns really fresh baked? Also why did you switch to those over a regular old sesame seed bun?

The buns were originally actually fresh baked but in the recent months theyve started shipping them to restaurants already made.Im not 100 percent sure why we switched but my guess is that it was as simple as trying to make the food seem better than what it was.

Sorry user but im not a home of sexual

Why the fuck did they change the house dressing a few years back? It used to be the best package ranch and now it takes like complete chemical shit since they made it shelf stable. I've been pissed ever since.

Why is there both carls jr and Hardee's? I just ate Hardee's and made a fuck of myself because I thought I was at carls jr. I travel a lot and it's usually carls jr.

>walk into carls jr after a 13 hour shift
>yea gimme a big Carl and a three piece chicken
>They don't know what a big Carl is even though it's at every carls and it's all I eat from there
>they get upset, I get upset
>Realize I'm at a Hardee's and even though it fucking looks the same with that faggot star mascot and everything it's a totally different and shittier menu
>have to quickly change my order while the niggers are giggling at me for demanding a big Carl like I owned the place
>Burger costed $2 more and wasn't as good.

Big Carl is fucking awesome and fuck Hardee's and their smaller shit tier menu

We actually got this complaint a lot with people who hadnt been to the restaurant in a while so youre not alone user,honestly no idea why they changed it though.

From what i know hardees is a lot more MURICA with donut burgers and shit and that seems like an east coast thing while cjs is your more traditional burgers and fries which is why its west coast even though i guess things like the all american or pizza burger were pretty hardees tier

How do you make the Santa Fe Chicken sandwich?

What's this Green Burrito bullshit?

I'm currently living of the two Famous Stars for $6 deal.

They just changed their hot sauce too. THe old hot sauce was great. Now they have Cholula packets. No bueno.

How is the spicy chicken sandwich so good?

Fuck you guys for getting rid of the grilled cheese burger and the bourbon burger. REEEEEEEE

The santa fe is just plain grilled chicken with a sliced green chili and santa fe sauce added

One positive i can give you about the green burrito stuff is that itll be made fresh for you 99/100 times you order it but besides that its just an attempt to cash in on the whole mexican food thing on the west coast and the south.some of the items aint half bad tho

Couldn't really tell ya user,gotta agree with you though shit is delicious.unfortunately though the price has gone up and the size of the chicken patty has gone down so idk how long its popularity is gonna last.

Basically when we get a new item its success will be rated one of three ways.
Unpopular(bad sales):will probably never come back examples being things like the pizza burger or all american
Popular(good sales but not as good as regular menu items):things like the burbon or steakhouse burger which will probably be put into rotation later and be given another chance
And very popular(sales better than one of our current specialty burgers like the guacamole,jalapeno,el diablo): these burgers have the chance to replace one of our current specialty burgers and become a staple till something tops them.

Sorry if confusingly written posting on phone rn

Whats the donut burger you mentioned above?

This

also you guys ruined the nachos for some reason

nobody likes kidney beans

I'm always surprised to hear how great Carl's is because Hardees aint nothin special.

Working at a fast food restaurant is not interesting nor an accomplishment unless you own it. Even then it usually isn't interesting

Not sure if it ever went through but there was plans for a bacon cheeseburger with a glazed donut bun for hardees and some people were pushing for a breakfast variant for carls jr

The El DIablo burger was dank as fuck I will miss it

Very true user but I wasnt a normal employee.I was sent in by corporate under the guise of being a transfer from another restaurant to take notes on how the manager kept the place running so efficiently.turns out the guy was a terrible manager and the place was pretty unsanitary also the guy was having every car in the drive through park before they got their food making his drive through times very good and some other shit.hes since been moved to another restaurant and is being given another chance doubt he'll make it though guy was real shady

What part of the country are you in user?most places in california still use pinto beans

If the restaurants in your area still have the jalapeno poppers they could make you one minus the diablo sauce but you could just substitute it with santa fe sauce

Thats why they tell you to pull ahead and park even if the drive thru is empty?

Yup even though theyre told not to and know not to but it makes their times look better so they do it any ways

they took out the jalapeno poppers at the one near me. the western bacon cheeseburger is the only half decent thing on the menu now

No prob, I understand. Loved the grilled cheeseburger when it come out in 09 or something, then that come out with it promoting the spider man movie.

What was the white stuff in it?

Where the fuck are the chili cheese fries?!
I loved them so much but then, out of the blue, it's fucking gone and we got some shitty poppers and crap cheese bacon fries. Please tell me the company has contemplated to bring it back. Out of all the fast food places Carls chili cheese fries were on top (next to a mom and pop's place we got here).

Supposedly brand infrigment or some gayass shit on the Eastcoast.

Used to live in LA, loved the Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich man, shit's like the easiest thing to eat and enjoy. The occasional new sandwiches they come out with are good too, ex Parmasan Chicken Sandwich. Living close to one also made possible the privileg of having coupons sent to you. Often time you'd get the rare Buy One Get One Free coupon and your day is made.

Having reveled in the laps of luxury, you can imagine my face when I moved to ATL and found out I cant get any of the usual shit that populate their Westcoast menu. Eastcoast has nothing but fucking nonsense, and barely any of them where I am, which is North of ATL - what da fug

Why the fuck did you guys stop using those amazing pretzel buns for thickburgers? That whole package was fucking delicious and smelled awesome.

Pretzel buns was a meme. Hopefully that gimmick is over.

Were you a cashier or a cook? Because if you're a cashier, you're a pussy. Cooks did the real work.

I don't care if they were a meme, they were great and the butter glaze made the entire restaurant smell great.

Well they ain't bringing them back for one man so get over it.

How come the quality is so inconsistent between stores? I can go to a store and the food will be the best fast food I've ever had, and I can go to the next nearest store and it will be pretty shoddy. The individual ingredients are all the same; how can the construction or whatever be so different? Don't blame it on Mexicans, either, because every single damn Carl's is full of beaners.

It's just shitty management. The store near me has 4 people working on peak hours. A manager, cashier, and two cooks. That's not enough.

Why do you use so much lettuce? The Big Carl is especially bad - I don't need half a head of half-white, half-wilted garbage iceberg.

The problem is that our cooks dont make the burgers the way theyre told to.everytime a new menu item is added employees are to learn exactly how to prepare it and a lot of the times signs on how to make the item are hung in the back and employee break rooms but they still half ass it because they know people wont complain and the managers wont care

>in the recent months theyve started shipping them to restaurants already made
God damn it that was like the best part

user is 100 percent correct here most of the time its down to shitty managers over extending their employees or not enforcing rules to the point where nothing gets done right because either the employees are being over worked or because the manager isnt strict enough.its a hard balance to strike but some restaurants actually pull it off(pretty rare tho)

All comes down to how much money they make us user so they probably had shit sales

It can be pulled off when a fast food service knows that it's one, and not pretend it's a restaurant. Don't make your cashiers bring the food to customers' table. That just allows the cashiers to have less time tidying the store/restroom. Customers are perfectly fine with taking their own food. Also keep your employees happy by letting them have plenty of breaks when needed, and let them have their own food.

-my family operated a hamburger place for over 3 decades

Cashier since it gave me the best view of how the whole restaurant was working.no denying they work as hard as the other guys but for some reason managers seem to cut them a lot more slack

Theres a whole damn set of lines employees are expected to memorize for basically any interaction that could happen with a customer(which is ridiculous imo)but most employees dont even know it exists because managers have just become so lax over the years

If it makes you feel better the biscuits are made and baked in house

Imo carls jr>hardees but i guess they think the west coast items wont sell as well over there

not op, but also an ex-employee. 9/10 times the chili you were getting was bagged mush sitting in a heated container for hours. you ain't missin much lol

I swear all fast food service uses this exact same bag of mushy chili. They taste exactly the same.

did you get fired for being a lazy cunt?

Do you slap your dick against the meat

No,I was only supposed to work there 6 months so when my time was up i left