What people food do your pets love?

What people food do your pets love?

This goat is happy :3. HI HAPPY GOAT! :D

My dog ate dark chocolate once and loved it.

I miss him so much

My dog likes carrots.

I don't feed my dog any food buy his own, because he's properly trained and so am I. I bet you fucking let your dog bark at random shit too.

but OP has a goat

TUNA TUNA TUNA, when i got my cat from the local abandoned house, i fed it tuna for a week straight. she loved it.

That's a goat, you vegan.

Good to know that Tyrone has house trained you properly.

But how do you have time to feed your dog in between begging him to seed your wife and cleaning up the mess afterwards?

you're a little bitch, you stupid faggot

That's so sad to hear user..

Whoa man, calm down.
This is Veeky Forums not /kkk/

HEY LISTEN HERE BOI, YOU AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME. IMMA REK UR BOI PUSSY YOU LITTEL BITCH

>tfw some random is defending your shitposting

Seriously.
Who likes that kind of shit chocolate?

My dog has never eaten anything other than human food. My family mainly feeds him bread, leftover yogurt, and cereal.

We gave him a hot dog once and he got very sick because he swallowed it whole so we don't do that anymore.

I really don't like how little protein my family feeds him so I usually sneak in late at night and load him up on cottage cheese or scrambled eggs. I've been taking care of him for the last two weeks and he has eaten nothing but a 24 oz tub of cottage cheese per day with some plain cheerios. I cooked him up a serving of scrambled eggs (5 eggs) a couple times too.

I sneak in some apple slices and bananas and shit for micronutrients.

I gave him a can of beans but he somehow ended up shitting in three different spots inside the house in a span of 7 hours while I was sleeping....so I don't feed him beans anymore

mexican detected

>I've been taking care of him for the last two weeks and he has eaten nothing but a 24 oz tub of cottage cheese per day with some plain cheerios. I cooked him up a serving of scrambled eggs (5 eggs) a couple times too.

Please post a picture of your dog, I need to see this monstrosity.

He is epileptic and has hip dysplasia so he is a bit overweight but otherwise looks completely normal

Your dog will die early, I can guarantee it. You need to feed them mostly meat if you're not doing kibble.

>I gave him a can of beans but he somehow ended up shitting in three different spots inside the house in a span of 7 hours while I was sleeping

Yeah I wonder why.... I'll hold on to my belief that most people that have pets should not have them because they're fucking idiots.

dark chocolate is the best chocolate, you stupid fucking cuck. why would you dilute the glorious flavor of the cacao bean any more than is absolutely necessary?

plebian palette detected.

>My family mainly feeds him bread, leftover yogurt, and cereal.
What an awful diet for a dog.

>I've been taking care of him for the last two weeks and he has eaten nothing but a 24 oz tub of cottage cheese per day with some plain cheerios. I cooked him up a serving of scrambled eggs (5 eggs) a couple times too.
Poor dog. I feed my dog better food after she has diarrhea (fast for 24 h then feed mixture of cottage cheese, boiled lean beef, and white rice and incorporate it with her normal food over a few day period).

You don't *have* to feed them dog food, but you should at least give them a healthy and varied diet. Giving them grains and yogurt is brutal. The fact that he is overweight is also telling too.

My dog eats like a king and is in phenomenal health. She is an athlete and we hunt, skijor, canoe, and hike together lots. I couldn't imagine her skijoring 20 km or sprinting in the deep snow for 3 hours and coming home to fucking cheerios and bread.

I find that hard to believe. I got into an argument with someone else about this a few years ago so I ended up researching it pretty heavily. Domesticated dogs can more or less eat whatever they want without any ill effects granted they meet their most basic macronutrient requirements which isn't very hard for a small animal

>Despite their descent from wolves and classification as Carnivora, dogs are variously described in scholarly and other writings as carnivores or omnivores. Unlike obligate carnivores, dogs can adapt to a wide-ranging diet, and are not dependent on meat-specific protein nor a very high level of protein in order to fulfill their basic dietary requirements. Dogs will healthily digest a variety of foods, including vegetables and grains, and can consume a large proportion of these in their diet, however all-meat diets are not recommended for dogs due to their lack of calcium and iron. Comparing dogs and wolves, dogs have adaptations in genes involved in starch digestion that contribute to an increased ability to thrive on a starch-rich diet

Not to mention my dog gets blood work regularly for his epilepsy (born with it) and there is absolutely zero indication that his health has been compromised due to his diet. He is perfectly healthy, just slightly overweight due to his medication which fatigues/sedates him

What kind of dog?

Genome studies indicate an adaptation to starch-rich diets vs. wolves, but this doesn't mean they should be fed primarily starch.

Dogs in other parts of the world survive on rice, but they don't live as long nor are cared as well as their Western counterparts.

Why wouldn't you feed your dog a varied healthy diet? Are you just cheap? It sounds like your parents have some odd control in this pet interaction.

You could survive on gruel and a multivitamin, but would you want to?

German Shorthaired Pointer.

I should mention she loves yogurt and obviously bread, rice, etc., and usually gets some everyday, but this is by no means the basis of her diet.

My chiweenie loves broccoli

Well, it should be noted that I am not necessarily disagreeing with you. I would prefer he just ate what I fed him as a diet heavy in carbs is usually detrimental in humans so I am sure it is no better in the world of dogs (especially sedentary dogs). I can't feed him all day though and good luck trying to explain anything about diet and balance to the average person (the rest of my family). Fortunately, he seems healthy so I am not too worried about it.

Why does your family have an issue with him eating other foods? I'm curious. Is it a cultural thing or what?

Your family treats his epilepsy and clearly put money and effort into his health, I just wonder why they don't consider his diet...

he's either mexican or from a working class family. they see pets as disposable so they don't care about properly caring for them.

he looks just like mine

hes very cute user please feed him actual food

I ran out of food one evening for my pup, so I cooked for him:

> rice
> chicken
> carrots
> spinach
> spoonful of peanut butter
> pan "fried" it all together

I've never seen him eat that fast..

>hey see pets as disposable so they don't care about properly caring for them.
But he mentioned that his family has been treating the dog for epilepsy throughout its life and do regular bloodwork.

that's really nice. I should try cooking something for my dog, don't know about that peanut butter though.

I have a big fat cat that only ate cat food his whole life (11+ years now) but I recently switched them to a corn free cat food which seems to have improved their health but now he's a big whore for human food.

then why the fuck won't they feed it proper food instead of cottage cheese?

My parrot will eat anything junk food wise if I don't watch him carefully.

Does like fruits though, hates vegetables.

Anytime I have soup I have to avoid him (I let him basically just live outside his cage and he's like a little person so I can't bare to just stick him in a prison, he also fake cries)

It's perfectly fine for dogs. I blend a bunch of bananas and peanut butter, put it in cups and freeze it. Give them as a treat when they've acquired enough GBPs

That was my question.

I go grain-free for my pets because pet food regulations in Canada are fucked i.e. non-existent. It's probably fine in the U.S. (I buy American pet food too).

Interesting treat option.

you you dip your balls in that?

I've cooked that up a few more times since then, and he goes nuts for it.

You could always use just peanuts if you think your dog's stomach couldn't handle the oily-ness of the PB

> pic related, is pup

cute... CUTE!!

why did I lol haha

lol your dog has a small penis

This sounds like it would be good for me to eat or use as a sandwich spread

We have 21 cats and a dog. My dog eats high protein grain free dog food and sometimes I will mix left over meats or rice in with it as more of a treat for him. The 21 cats all live outside and come from the woods and have taken over the yard and porch and won't leave and keep mating with each other and having more. They aren't mine and animal places won't come remove them. They eat everything and anything they can. Once I walked out and there was a fresh leg of a chicken on the porch and one feather and that was it. Dunno where the rest of the chicken went. Like I mean a fresh chicken foot that is yellow with claws attached.

Cute.

What a boring little doggo.

This doggo only gets tasty meats as a treat. Salmon is a big time favorite. On Christmas i made a prime rib and tried the fat off a slice and cut it up with some mashed potatoes in her bowl.

>pic related: my happy doggo

Stay comfy, pupper

We had a cat that liked butternut squash soup and he ended up getting super ripped

One of my dogs used to really like Takis. She won't eat them anymore though.

When I was a kid and a picky eater, I had a dog that would eat all the vegetables I didn't want in my Chinese food: bamboo, bell peppers and onions, absolutely anything. Fattest dog I ever had. Ate one of her own puppies, probably just because she had a hankering.

I usually give my dogs a taste of anything I eat, but they go particularly apeshit for yogurt and ice cream.

Looks like a great doggo. Would cook scrambled eggs for. 10/10

Ok well to be fair, that goat would be equally pleased with knawing on that metal fence as he would that taco.

Goats are fuckin nuts man.

What kind of animal forces their dog to do all that work?

My cat really digs Jack Links Jalapeno Beef Jerkey, no other flavors though. She'll bat the pieces out of my hand if I'm eating it near her

Not having your dog lick [spoiler]the empty yogurth cup[/spoiler]

cute af
more pics pls

just feed him raw meat and his epilepsy will go away within 10 days

*only

>eat raw meat

I do it all the time.

>What kind of animal forces their dog to do all that work?
She's a working breed, it's fun for both of us. We are both in good shape because of our activities together.

You're the kind of person that would turn a lab into an obese pig that dies prematurely.

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are GOAT. Peanut butter and banana slices on oat but bread, or mash them together for a spread. Are those all the time as a kid.
I was a fat kid, though, those ma'fuckers are astounding dense fat/starch bombs.

Adopted him last January. Got him a coat since the winter has been so cold here, first time getting one for a dog. Thought they were meme-tier but god damn does he love that thing and he doesn't shiver anymore

Sure thing, Hitler.

Everything, my moms bf ruined our dogs by feeding them shit all the time, they were trained dogs and they just dont listen anymore because they can get whatever they want off that retard if they stick their noses near him, one of their new dogs who i met the other week stuck its nose on my plate while i was eating, i went ballistic and that retard thinks I was out of line, I told that idiot that next time ill try grabbing food of his plate and well see then whos out of line.

I fucking hate people like this who baby dogs and let them get away with walking all over them, even more so because hes spoilt the other two dogs so much its like they forgot all that training.

I'm sure the dog would be happy to share his bowl, you fat jerk.

Cats r hamsluts.

Shut the fuck up retard.

my dog once ate a delux 64 pack of crayons and a pearl necklace

you coulda put his poop in an art museum after that

You are the retard.

Dogs are not slaves, you obese sack of shit.

They do not listen to you anymore because they see how pathetic you are compared to your moms bf. They listen to him satisfy her at night and realise you will never be able to do that.

desu dog food is a great base and all, but it's good for doggos to get some extra nutrition in their diet

not food but I give my dog beers and weed sometimes. She loves it and it's funny to watch.

It wasn't a pet but I caught a mouse intruder in a live trap once and gave it peanut butter and beer to eat before I'd destroy it humanely. But when I saw it munching on the food it looked too cute so I threw it in the trash instead. Hopefully it had a new life at the dump/.

Don't fool youself, idiot. It was compacted into a mouse pancake.

>That's so sad to hear user..
I hope you know that dogs can't digest chocolate at all and it's poisonous for them and every dog owner know this ...
so basically he told you "I killed my dog on purpose or stupidity" or he baited you

not true. My dog once ate all my halloween candy including the wrappers one year and was completely fine.

I've given my dog heath bars and carmello bars. Now theyre like her favorite snack.

my dog's penis is actually average size at 5.5 inches. remember he's not circumcized

Whatermelon, my dogs love it

He likes most things. I don't give him a lot at once though, like when I eat potato chips I break off small pieces and feed him. He really likes seaweed, even spicy seaweed.

SWIM gave his doge hash brownies

Mad happy doggo

They may be memey but they're cute and convenient.

pyur cancer

Their absolute favorite food is dried mealworms but they loved their Christmas breakfast of oatmeal, lentils and barley with apple skins and lettuce

He totally loves carrots.

Some dogs are more sensitive to it than others. Another trouble food is grapes; some dogs will keel over after eating one.

Dogs go nuts for popcorn. It's like crack for them. Cat likes random fruits and goes nuts for whatever breakfast cereal I'm eating. Not just the milk, either.

I was trying to figure out why your dog looked so weird then realized it's a couple geese and not a dog. Was tripping me out.

Popcorn or any salty snack is my dogs favorite snack. I'm almost positive he can actually taste salt flavor by itself and loves it. If I hold a piece of popcorn up he starts drooling every where.

that doggo is thinking naughty things

i believe those are hens user

>Once I walked out and there was a fresh leg of a chicken on the porch and one feather and that was it.

They left you a gift.
They must like you.

My pet fish doesn't like beer in his tank.
I found this out the hard way.

Ur a hamslut

>dogs are not slaves

Shut the fuck up you retarded little shit, i bet you have a chihuahua or some other snack for real dogs that you let shit in your little prissy handbag you little faggot.