Chainlink fundamentals beyond muh oracle

Stinky linkies can’t give good answers about this shitcoin solves anything beyond:
Muh oracle
Sergey

Is it just bought by pajeet cunts who can’t afford proper coins?

Attached: 9AC66CFC-C32B-4CDE-85DD-749444C1BA97.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>who can’t afford proper coins?

what did he mean by this?

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

>next ETH nice FUD.
We all know LINK will be bigger then ETH in three years.

>muh next ETH

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA

>Stinky linkies can’t give good answers about this shitcoin solves anything beyond:
>Muh oracle
That's because that's the only thing it's designed to do dummy.

>LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>>muh next ETH
>Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
>Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)
>Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA
>muh next ETH

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA

>LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>>muh next ETH
>Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.
>muh next ETH

>muh ne

>coin

>>muh next ETH
>muh next ETH

>muh

>That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmaoEthereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)
Muh oracleLINK is intrinsically worthlessLINK is basically useless
if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team)>>>muh next ETH

This is without a doubt the most desperate FUD I've ever seen in my life

Attached: asdfadsdf.jpg (251x242, 15K)

(You)
LINK aims to do

>
> (You)
>
>
>This is without a doubt the most desperate FUD I've ever seen in my life
>muh next ETH

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.> (You)
>
> (You)
>
>LINK aims to do
>muh next ETH

(You)

>>
Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)12:00:56 No.8414488▶

(You)
(You)
LINK aims to do

>Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)12:00:56 No.8414488▶
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
>LINK aims to do
>56 (You)
>
>>>
>
> (You)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.> (You) (You)
>

(You)
(You)

>>

(You)
(You) (You)
LINK aims to do HAHA
>Node operators
>cryptographically fact

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

(You)
>56 (You)
>
>>>
>
> (You)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.> (You) (You)
> (You)

just stopping by for the shitshow
linkies are universally despised, and it warms my heart to see them in despair

>>>
>
> (You)
> (You)
>e most desperate FUD I've ever seen in my life
>>>>
>>Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)12:00:56 No.8414488▶
>>
>> (You) (You)
ims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data froims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data fro

(You)
>56 (You)
> (You)
>>>
>
> (You)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA. (You)
> (You) (You)
> (You)
>Anonymous (ID: Cpt+Inwg) 03/18/18(Sun)23:04:42 No.8414545▶
Anonymous (ID: Cpt+Inwg) 03/18/18(Sun)23:04:42 No.8414545▶
>basically useless

>t stopping by for the shitshow
>es are universally despised, and it warms my hea
>just stopping by for the shitshow
>li
>d it warms my heart to see them in despair
>>Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)12:00:56 No.8414488▶
>>
>> (You) (You)
>> (You)
>
>>e most desperate FUD I've ever seen in my life
>ptographically signing the data froims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data fro
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)13:06:16 No.8414561▶
> (You)
> >56 (You)
> > (You)
> >This is without a doubt the most desperate FUD I've ever seen in my life
> >>>
> >Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)12:00:56 No.8414488▶
> >

(You) (You)
>56 (You)
> (You)
>>>
>
> (You)
Can you imagine the average no-coiner? Especially the ones on r/buttcoin. I just think that it doesn't make sense that they consider a ~70% drop from ATH to be the losses of everyone in crypto because it's retarded to assume that everyone bought that high. Opportunity cost, yes, but then you can only imagine that these guys started fudding bitcoin and crypto in general some years ago, looking back at the post history of the average no-coiner. Much sadder is when you see that some of them post on r/investing or r/entrepreneur, probably spending a lot of time there, trying so hard to come up with ways to make money when he could've just bought in. Even the ones who only started being salty

>cryptographically
>stinker

linkies are universally despised, and it warms my heart to see them in despair

(You)
(You)
(You)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING LIIIIIIINK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>

Attached: 1497936349634.png (788x872, 588K)

>>muh next ETH
>muh next ETH

>muh ne

>>muh next ETH
>muh next ETH

>muh nig

>
> (You)
> (You)
>
>
> (You)
>
> (You)
>
>
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING LIIIIIIINK
>FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>>
>E KILLING LIIIIIIINK
>FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>cents (3.5x ICO)
>>LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can
>AHA.

>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You) (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You) (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You) (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You) (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You) (You)
>muh

>muh nigger
>cents (3.5x ICO)
>>LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can
>AHA.

(You) (You)
(You)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING LIIIIIIINK
>>

>>
Anonymous (ID: g/chyMX8) 03/18/18(Sun)12:11:11 No.8414615▶ (You)
yeah I have more satoshis than you insecure faggot. sorry, I was just addressing that this place is a dump now, mainly because of people like you

This is clearly a FUD bot gone awry. A good indication that the singularity is upon us. Sell at your own peril

Attached: IMG_20180314_231020.jpg (162x192, 10K)

Kill yourselves you IP hopping Pajeets

Attached: EB76E5EF-5148-43C0-B28A-A7812236E037.png (530x298, 193K)

This is clearly a FUD bot gone awry. A good indication that the singularity is upon us. Sell at your own peril
>AHA.

(You) (You) (You)
(You)
>>

>>
Anonymous (ID: g/chyMX8) 03/18/18(Sun)12:11:11 No.8414615▶ →

→ (You)
yeah I have more satoshis than you insecure faggot. sorry, I was just addressing that this place is a dump now, mainly because of people like you

>>
Anonymous (ID: keWiA/WK) 03/18/18(Sun)12:18:16 No.8414682▶

This is the best the nolinks can do. Literally their last resort.

>>muh next ETH
>muh next ETH

I don't trust neither my weak hands, nor you, but I believe in Sergey.

I believe that being balls deep into banking partnerships he won't pull an exit scam. I believe that ppl who invested millions into LINK see the big picture I can't comprehend.
I see that most link haters think it is just a meme coin you should avoid (while ignoring that all top10 except for monero and ethereum are meme coins), while I am partly the person behind theese memes.

I'm not done cumulatin and I could have made better decisions while trading, but now that I have broken even with what I had back in September I choose to go all in on LINK and lock that shit in a ledger I have just bought to prevent panic selling.

I have learnt my lesson with daytrading: patience is key. If it takes Sergey years to bring up the beast to massacre all the jews and salvage all the neets, I am willing to hold

I'm actually worried that the LINK FUD pasta is getting stale.

(You)

Attached: 1521122426851.jpg (162x192, 30K)

You're right user. I'm just a retarded stinky linky bagholder. I'm too stupid to find the sell button anymore, so I guess I'll just hodl.

You just need to make a video shilling link for Sergey to reenable your sell button.