Hey fellow white guys; why don't you use more spices in your cooking?

Hey fellow white guys; why don't you use more spices in your cooking?

Google it.
/Thread

I'm not a guy.
And I guess I don't oversaturate dishes with spices is because I like the natural aromas and tastes of the stuff I make.

Everything I make has a shit ton of Slap Ya Mama on it, what more do you fucking want

because I am white, have an awful palate, and can only enjoy bland foods.

Mix that shit with brown sugar and use it as a dry rub.

white men invented spices

Because Schwans spices all of my food for me.

Drenching your food in an entire bottle of barbecue sauce isn't high end quisine either

~Are you going to Scarborough fair?

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme~

Europeans like subtle herbs and flavours, spices that make you stink are for Arabs, Indians, Chinese and Africans.

>white men invented spices
Another retarded post brought to you from """""great"""""" britain

because spices were very expensive in northern, western, and central Europe for much of their culinary history, and so the cuisine developed around developing flavors through other methods and/or through highlighting the natural flavor of the ingredients themselves. However, many of these methods of flavor creation (preserving, fermenting, eating of organ meats) fell by the wayside, and the rise of industrial farming led to the widespread of usage of meat and vegetables bred for yield and transportability, rather than flavor. As a result, much "white people" food has ended up being pretty bland.

On the other hand, white people are more likely to go pick up weirdassed recipies from a Tibetan tapestry discussion forum and incorporate them into their repertoire just because we can.

Why? I already use the right amount of spices.

Because they just don't know how to utilise them.

That's why 95% of takeaways and 75% of sit in restaurants are Asian or Muslim.

we use spices, we use an amount that allows us to still taste the food because we dont have nigger palates that can only differentiate between salt and cayenne

Because white people have no tastebuds so flavor is not required.

Where does this meme come from?

This, if you have some fucking spices, I'm gonna take them from you, you fucking ooga booga, and I'm gonna show you how they're best used.

You puny whitebois are funny.

Always acting tough on internet, always get beat up in real life. I guess the fantasy helps you escape.

fuck off meme shitposter

What's that? I can't understand your ooga booga language, maybe go ask for some more handouts.

WE WERE SPICE LORDS AND STUFF

ITT: Unga Bunga

>more handouts.

Can't. The agricultural corporations, farmers, financial institutions, pharmaceutical corpirations, oil and chemical corporations and weapons manufactureres already got all the handouts.

If it helps white people its not a handout dumb dumb

The alt-right's logic in a nutshell, everybody!

>black people food

why are there so many defensive posts over a harmless question

White males are insecure on account of having tiny penii.

>hurr durr muh spices
JFC learn how to use ingredients for flavoring you fucking spearchuckers, look at the humble bell pepper, comes in many colors, and each color is capable of lending a distinct flavor to a dish, they also mix well with each other.

Or the onion, it's really cheap and has lots of flavor, mushrooms lend flavor as well, and your choice of meat is central to how your dish comes out (assuming we're talking a dish with meat). And lets not forget about oils and other additives. A splash of red wine (and clove of garlic) in your marinade can make a lamb steak downright heavenly.

Yes, spices are great, but they're not the end-all-be-all for flavoring.

Because sometimes you want to enjoy the flavors of the ingredients and not just a mixture of spices.

>BUH WHITE PEOPLE MAYOMAYOMAYOMAYO XXXDDD