How is this legal?

How is this legal?

Because companies are allowed to sell you whatever they want if you're stupid enough to pay for it. Good Goyim.

No idea man. I always say not to put ice in it. It's diluted enough as it is. I don't need fucking ice-cubes to water it even more..

>Drive-through cuck

You're right, children shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel

So you drank all of your soda and are shocked it is all gone?

>2016
>driving a rice burner

It's 2016 how are you too stupid to realize that you can get free refills? Alternatively, maybe realize your fat ass doesn't need six gorillion ounces of soda every day and that you're going to get diabetes if you don't die of a heart attack from eating so much fried chicken first

would you like more drink with your ice?

>How is this legal?
Why are you a fucking moron ?

One drink is enough. Why do you also have an iced coffee you filthy nailed lardball

You can literally ask for your soda with no ice and they will give it to you with no ice for no extra charge. Asking for no ice is literally asking for free soda and you'll get it without a second thought from them. Anyone who gets ice with their soda is a fucking moron, so I guess that's you, pal.

Soda is better with a ton of ice and it limits how much you drink keeping you from becoming a fat piece of diabetic shite

>KFC

They always fucking do this, and it should be illegal considering how salty their food is. I ordered a Double Down with a drink which similarly turned out to be 75% ice and couldn't even finish it. Never went back.

I did a test one time. I purchased a drink in the drive through and went back to my hotel where I had a 20 ounce bottle of the same soda. I drank the drink with my food and then made sure all liquid was gone and just ice left. I refilled it to the same level using my 20 ounce bottle of soda. It only took about 4 ounces or 20% of the bottle and almost over filled the cup. Also, the coke from the bottle tasted far different than the coke they gave me at the fast food place. Any one know why that is?

It tastes differently because the soda fountain machines use syrup and carbonated soda water, and each machine mixes the two differently. With a bottle of coke from the store, you're getting consistent, precision measurements.

That make a lot of sense. Thanks. I liked the original that filled the cup from the fountain more because it was a little bit weaker tasting but still good. Then trying the bottled one was like a shock to my mouth at first.

Or get it light ice if you're not planning on chugging it in 3 gulps you fat fuck.

Ask for no ice, then they have to fill it up.

I always ask for no ice, the drinks are cold enough anyway.

It cost more to refrigerate the water into ice than soda syrup does. Hell, the cup is the most expensive part.

Any restaurant that charges more for no ice can fuck right off.