Crashed to $400 before the bull run in Dec

You'd have to be a literally idiot not to be buying. Why do you like buying high so much /biz?

Attached: Token Sale - Jesus Coin.png (966x972, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanbase-low.santiment.net/projects
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought some more 10 minutes ago

It was $40 about a year ago. Maybe that was a more appropriate value?

Nice shill thread.

it hits a new ATH then crashed down to 400$ for a few hours, it was like a 20% drop that almost instantly recovered

this time we went from 1450$ to 500$, thats a 75% drop over 2 months

you cannot compare those at all, you can only compare the current situation to the july crash where we also bled out hard

once the sell pressure is down, it'll be stagnant around 500-600$ for 2-3 months if not longer, then begin to build itself up again, but thats the absolute best case scenario

ETH is this high only because the ICO boom. Now that it's dying ETH price will die also. This sucks for baggies but is good for Ethereum because it makes it cheaper to use the dapps that should be released this year.

Attached: mrjwlzddgj.jpg (928x691, 121K)

Screencapped this for laughs when it hits 800 next week

Why buy now if i can buy it for $10 eoy?

This,
Its gonna bleed all year.

>buying in a bear market.
It's like you want to commit suicide OP.

Attached: muh hodl.png (1467x883, 58K)

HMM... SHOULD I BUY THE COIN THAT HAS MAX 600$ POTENTIAL, OR THE COIN THAT HAS 13K$ POTENTIAL, GUESS IM A STUPID POORFAG SO ILL GO FOR MINIMAL GAINS

Half of that last red box could be a whisker in 15 days. Don't act like you know the future.

I read that with extra autistic voice in my mind. Adds so much

Wtf where are you supposed to buy then? On top :D:D get knocked boiiiii

Your chart looks like a massive bounce is incoming though

tethered a few days ago. Still waiting to buy back in

>this time it's different
This is probably going to test around $300. If month closes below that then people are probably gonna panic sell dropping prices even lower. There's no denying it's going to rise again but you'd be a moron if you think we're not going to have bargain sale prices first.

>imagine being this delusional
It's even worse on the daily charts. Death crosses everywhere. Face it, the bubble has popped. Just buy in when it's in the absolute bottom.

Attached: muh hodl 2.png (1465x887, 101K)

I have just been using the drops to accumulate more ETH, I was not stupid enough to invest money I needed.

But what is the absolute bottom? I can't see BTC going any lower than 2k, but I can easily see it bouncing off 3-4k, if it even goes below 6.

See
This is probably gonna have a support around $300. But given the sentiment in the crypto market, if it breaks past that then expect even lower prices, probably as low as double digits.

By the way, this is not BTC but ETH. I'm obviously waiting for ETH to drop and buy the dips. It's cheap as fuck compared to BTC.

Hahahahahaha Double Digit ETH :'D

My god you are an absolute freaking retard

fucking newfags thinking a fucking Veeky Forums thread could affect ETH price

>muh moon missions
You're an idiot if you think it won't go down that low. But I'm going to screencap your response and rub it in when it goes that low just in case.

>if it breaks the price of 300, expect the price to be lower than 300
ye no shit fucking mongoloid

Honestly can't imagine a world where ETH is double digits again. I'll sell my fucking body to buy more before that happens.

It's shit compared to ADA. But ADA is a fucking varpoware. It's like crypt is fucking doomed to fail.

Look at the prices before 2017, the year when the bubble was forming. It was in double digits, I won't be surprised if it goes back down to its true prices once the bubble collapses.

best buy when everything that falls under the mean price. everyone is waiting for 2017 january prices

>You'd have to be a literally idiot not to be buying.
Well I just found the definition of irony...

it was in double digits because barely anyone even knew ETH existed. We did not have an Ethereum Alliance with hundreds of huge corporations back then. Assuming it will go back to that price when so much progress has been made is foolish.

It was overvalued THEN though. Vitalik was right, ETH shouldn't be worth more than a few dollars.

Lol Vitalik said that forever ago and now in your mind ETH should be $7 forever. There have been a lot of developments since then.

$7 might be a bit much.

It deserves the #2 crypto spot at the very least. No other crypto comes close in terms of progress/dev ecosystem/corporate interest.

I agree. I just think it's 50x overpriced. BTC should be under 1000 and total mcap under 100B.

nice analysis. really well proven. the market is wrong because reasons.

>fucking springtime poorfags thinking it can't

Well, the market was 4x overvalued a month or two ago. We have a long way down to go, still. No cryptocurrency serves any function in a satisfactory way except BTC. I expect us to go down 95-98% from ATH.

Dumb nignog
ETH was already $300 before normie money

ETH has been on a delayed reaction following BTC. This was inevitable, ETH hit its ATH a few weeks after BTC did. It will recover but it's not going to the fucking moon again any time soon.

I disagree that the total crypto market cap should be

You are a fucking retard. What is stopping a billionaire to buy up all the ETH at sub $100 prices and then the network is useless. Use your brain fuckwit

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: eth.jpg (1493x609, 111K)

goodluck

Attached: ethusd.png (1817x813, 102K)

>please please please buy my bags anons it hurts

It was $10 a year ago, ETH has done nothing valuable in the world besides pure hype and hopes for the future

But the network is ALREADY useless.

key word is bullrun
There is no bullrun in sight the whole market is in freefalll, we are all fucked and we have been played by the jews.

back to the tried and tested comfy $300.

>except BTC
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

If ETH is useless then BTC is useless, considering it can do everything BTC can and more. But I don't think that's the case.

You can buy drugs with BTC. XMR too, I suppose.

is that supposed to imply that you can't buy drugs with ETH?

so did i but got itchy fingers. How do you guys stop fomoing into the market when you decied to get out. Like i know when something down trends and the price fluctuates. I stil get that itch to buy back in when i know its going to keep dropping over the course of the week

same but wish i waited 20 min. it dropped another 50 from when i bought. oh well. i get paided twice a month so next paycheck ill buy another eth.

Why would you do that though?

Realistic value should be around $4.

Looking really similar to mid 2017 eth bear run. Absolute JUST incoming.

Attached: 1515235400758.jpg (1280x1254, 529K)

>Paided

Attached: images.png (215x235, 9K)

Yep. As a Dapp dev - this crash is a boon and a half. Devs need time to build this shit out, and Eth to test with on live. A nice stable Eth at say 400 forever would be perfect.

SEV haven't killed ICO's though - don't forget that they only hold sway in the US. But it'll diminish things, sure.

You said no crypto serves any function except BTC/XMR because you can buy things like drugs with them. I just said ETH is perfectly viable for buying as well. ETH will also carve into XMR's niche once it gets zk-snarks.

Just bought 2 more. It'll recover to 600 within the next 2 weeks. All these FUDers and newfags.

....it has Zk-snarks already user. Jeez....

its early dont be a bully.

everything is dropping. IF btc goes up so will eth stop fudding

>next 2 weeks
2 years maybe

If ETH falls too low a lot of legit ICO companies will go bankrupt causing further selloffs

So gonna fomo in on this tomorrow and end up selling low in a month

Would you have said this yesterday at 526?

Trips of doom

HODL your ETH you faggots.

The FLIPPENING is IMMINENT!!!

t. started browsing in 2017

Been waiting a long time to buy again but at this price i couldn't resist anymore, Gonna buy some NEO too.

Tomorrow there will probably be good news from G20 and prices will go up again.

damn that's cheap

how?

no ones buying anymore friend

I'm in agreement with this analysis. $300 buy target then we shall see which direction it is heading.

$300 used to be a real solid accumulation and support zone.

I will set up a couple of buys around $310 and then some staggered stinky bids down to $150. The bear market will probably be over around June.

Kek, what FUD? I just said Eth has a great future. But I'm not a trader faggot - I'm building a actual Dapp where a smart contract can do do a job a regular database can't. IDGAF if you losers go broke - you want to make money, fucking build something of value. Any increase in the value of my Eth is a bonus. Shit, my Dapp doesn't even use Eth (except for tx gas) - it's all DAI so the end users wont even know they're using a cryptocurrency. So fuck your Eth price - more of you faggots shaken out means faster times for me.

>Dai

you smart.

Attached: 79c79a1e46752633e486.jpg (575x799, 55K)

Because it won't. within a month at the most it will be back at $800.

I don't know the exact price it will hit, but I can tell you now it is going to be below $300.

I have 1000 eur waiting in my coinbase account ready to buy. I think I'll wait till it drops below 7k and then buy eth.

>the market should be at what ever price I imagine it at

Why? Because you attempted a TA on your own? Did you watch another autist produce YouTube vid? No one knows what's going to happen.

EOS dumped a ton of ETH they raised

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 8.47.18 AM.png (2444x1352, 352K)

my dad works for etherium and he said itll go to 250 idiot

What website is that? I want to view ETH spent on my shitcoins.

F
O
M
O

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 1.34M)

It's gonna go lower

sanbase-low.santiment.net/projects

That was still a bull market.

Now I wouldn't touch ETH if it's not at $200.

It should be retracing to 300 but inertia may take it past that into 200 or 100 dollar range.

I make dapps too and disagree. There's little point in getting eth as a developer, with a proper setup ganache/truffle and public testnets will take care of all your testing needs. Besides, who would use real money?

Fiat value appreciation brings interest to the platform, interest to the platform leads people to try dapps. A low dollar value ETH isn't any better developers.

Thankfully it's no showstopper either, there's really no fundamental reason for ether to be above double digits. This amounts to about hundred millions dollars worth of network security, which is a fine range for immutable apps.

Chart from some guy from TradingView, he literally predicted 18march crash.

See you at 11 bucks

Attached: xxxxxxxxx.jpg (1426x657, 233K)

this.

>user can see into the future

If you read his actual post he doesn't think it'll ACTUALLY get that low, the TA just points that low. Most likely it'll just keep falling until Bitcoin itself recovers

The US government spends an average of a billion dollars PER DAY so I wouldn't say hundreds of millions of dollars worth of security is satisfactory.