What types of food do qt girls like to cook???

What types of food do qt girls like to cook???

Healthy shit and overly sweet shit.

she has a heroin face

They dont

curry

my girl makes anything as long as she doesn't have to cook the meat - she's just afraid it's going to come out raw if she does it

My missus is currently going through a chilli phase.

salad

This OP

The only girls that I've met that could cook were Mexicans, and that's only because their good-cook mothers made them cook as well as a kid.

they do more baking than cooking

Must be nice having a girlfriend who is a useless stupid fucking cunt. Why haven't you trained her like a real man you nu-male cuck bitch faggot?

I've had to teach every broad I've dated how to cook because they were either too fucking lazy to learn or their mothers never taught them.

breasts

White qts live off of yogurt, cupcakes, and starbucks lattes.

Other races qts eat the traditional foods of their peoples.

Any bad recipe they find on pintrest

>date a "culinary school" chef
>watch her burn bacon and ruin an entire set of cast iron pans
>dont care either way because she lets me fuck her 3 times a day

Nope, the Asians too. My fridge is stocked with leftover soup, fish, crab, and not overly sweet desserts ever since I started dating an Asian chick. My last Mexican girl couldn't cook anything but desserts, I'll let you guess where that one went.

panera
thai food
ramen
pesto

cookies

Daddy like

I know one that's a Russiaboo that likes to bake. She cooks most anything and learned from her mom (who is an excellent cook). I've cooked some stuff with her like borscht and pork buns. She's one of if not the only girl around my age that I know that cooks, but I did make calzones with some friends (one of which is a girl).

girls don't cook anymore user

You should buy her a blanket so she doesn't get sick.

birthday was just a few days ago, my girl cooked me Tagliatelle with shrimps flambée with whisky, along with a safran and morchella sauce.

She's pretty based.

wine
chocolate
meatballs
dick

There are no qt girls, only qt women and annoying children. Nothing inbetween.

CARLOS

>draugr
fus!

My GF most commonly likes to make lasagna, fried rice or stir fry, pie/cookies/donuts, spaghetti, and borscht. She also makes all our bread.

> tfw coming home to the smell of bread in the oven and fresh pasta sauce simmering on the stove

>borscht
Is your gf a hacker?

Nah, welsh

salads
frappuccinos
non-glutton
apples
grilled cheese

this guy has been around women

most other lists are stereotypes

But that list fits the stereotype pretty well, perhaps more subtly.

shes pretty cute regardless me likey

My gf likes baking mostly. Her favorite food food to make is pork belly or omelet rice.

Breakfast

Never dated an Italian, have you?

I fucking hate lasagna, but this girl I dated cooked her great grandfathers lasagna and it was like heaven

Imagine getting head then her teeth falling off...mmm. gummy head for days

Average girl (17-25) probably makes kraft mac n cheese, well done steak, scrambled eggs, half cooked potatoes of some kind, cookies (pre-made), pasta with shit sauce, and thats all i can brainstorm atm.

Is this a Skyrim joke?

>qt 3.14159 grills
>cooking
You're after a unicorn m8

This girl I just started dating made roasted Brussels sprouts and pesto linguini. So that's pretty typical stuff

I've been trying to eat more veggies and shed some pounds so I've been trying to incorporate vegetables in almost every dish. My grocery list usually consists of avocados, bell peppers, some type of stirfry mix from trader joes, chicken breast, eggs, leafy green (arugula, spinach, or kale). I also like making coconut curry. Today I just made sweet potato hash with corn tortillas on the side and it was delicious. Mmm. I'm a big fan of Thai and Mexican food as well so I cook along those lines as well.

qt girls don't cook, they get their husbands to hire ugly girls to cook for them

And then they screw them on the side, because they're not ugly, just poor and dark skinned.