I'm at The Cheesecake Factory

I'm at The Cheesecake Factory.

I'd like my face up her ass, she thicc.

Gross.

get the chicken madeira

You're telling me. I think she already caught me staring at her.

cheesecake is the only place my grandpa will eat without complaining. i eat there about everyweek since moving in with them about 3 months ago. i still have barely tried anything on the menu. any suggestions for what to try?

Thai lettuce wraps
And beets with goat cheese

Ask them to mix them together into one dish

'Murrican fine dining, everybody!

>fine dining

Said no one ever. CF is basically a step above fast casual. It's basically applebees tier, which is to say you might as well just go get fast food but this is for poor people who want to "splurge" on what is essentially really overpriced shitty food.

what do you think this is, egullet? cheesecake factory is literally better than el celler de can roca. which I've never heard of BTW because that's pretentious, you pretentious coastie europoor cuck. I bet you eat vegetables.

if you don't think cheesecake factory is literally the best food in the universe you hate america and you have never even set foot here.

I'm not a fan and I've eaten there in New York, Baltimore and Florida.

If you are forced to go there for a family event or some other bullshit, order a beer, order a simple app and walk the fuck away. Even then it's not really worth it.

Pretty much this. You can consider yourself fortunate if you go to a location that has more than one beer option that's even drinkable, especially considering the jacked up prices they charge for "the atmosphere" or whatever.

Nice. I'm going to PF Chang's in a few minutes

Have a happy time cardinal brown!

>go to CF in Seattle with friends
>by the end of the night, 2 of my friends get stomachaches from eating too much, while another 2 get food poisoning from a pasta dish

>Those faggots that ruined PF Changs

They had perfected American Chinese food and then some company bought them out, reduced the quality, the portions, the number of dishes and increased the price. Its basically impossible to justify going there anymore

Gross.

Have you tried Mama Fu's?

Seems there are none in any of the three places I've lived through out the US

It was pretty darn good to.be honest phams

>this place is shit bro dont waste your money
>just order a $9 beer and an "app" that is $3 less then a normal meal