What do you think of Chick-Fil-A, Veeky Forums?

i think i want to fu/ck/ that chicks tiddies

They refused me service because I'm gay, so I sucked the managers cock and he gave me lifetime free chicken.

Weird.

Anyway it's fast food garbage, but the cock was delicious.

>tfw those titties will never tell you "my pleasure"

Does she come with the fries? If so, then I think their chicken is just splendid. Also, yeah the peanut oil adds a unique and awesome flavor.

fukken' TOP KEK lol

+1 to you for being so awesomesauce, my good sir, you deserve it!

FUCKING KEK BOOBS AND FRIED CHICKEN

Praise OP for such a terrific thread not worthy of disdain or sarcasm. God I love fast food so epic.

Nothing like the taste of evangelical hypocrisy.

more into donuts than chicken

kek... here's your .d.o.t.t.e.d.l.i.n.e.

Chick-Fil-A is goddamn overpriced

They have one at the university and its like 6 bucks or some shit for a little carton of food like OP picture.

I can get more than that at Popeyes and even then its still not enough.

I would lay $2.50 for that carton of chicken. Or waffle fries or whatever the fuck it is.

> has nothing to do with poorfag or not
> has to do with - I can get MORE elsewhere
> MORE is BETTER

When it comes to chicken tenders, fried chicken, etc the measure of Quality is not enough to differentiate paying through the nose for it.

I mean fuck I can get a whole Chicken Club sandwich from MCDs for 6 I think.

Then swing right next door and get Curly Fries from Arbys.

They're pretty good. In many ways they've overtaken KFC for FF chicken. I get either the regular sandwich or the wrap with the avocado ranch.

Chick fil a is fantastic, fuck the contrarians. Their chicken sandwich stands well above the inferior McChicken.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

More like the meme fast food sandwich.

I work here. AMA

OH REALLY?!?

Would rather eat Popeyes or KFC, at least they're open on Sunday.

The waffle fries never taste right and the breading on the chicken is flavourless. The breading has a sweet aftertaste and its just really not good.

@8416096

Homosexual detected. Stay mad, faggot. Our chicken is the best and our waffle fries can make a believer out of even the most spiced butt-fairy.

P.s. (you)

Cool story, bro.

Didn't you read his post? He said it's the best fast food sandwich!

Nah. Better things to do than socialize with a fast food worker, thanks.

Chick-fil-A is a moral defect. this post has nothing to do with their religious affiliation.

Is that Nostalgia Critic?

kek

Why do girls wear tops like this?
I'd feel like a right cunt walking around with half my chest poking out of my shirt.
Put some fucking clothes on.

Good fries. Good biscuits. Good sauces. Good milkshakes. Good coleslaw (RIP).... chicken is alright, but I couldn't care less about pickles. Just gib me Popeyes, Bojangles, Zaxbys; Wendy's and McDonald's have superior [non-extruded or mechanically separated] chicken products, e.g., sandwiches and wraps.

t. grew up in GA and have lived throughout South East

Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are god-tier
I once ate 12 of them in a sitting, in record time - 10 mins

Highly suggest it, OP

Yeah, in Saudi Arabia and the evangelical south, we like our women fully clothed from head to toe even when we have sex for procreation purposes only.

That sounds gay.

You're gay. Modesty is a virtue. I don't 'date' sluts.

You wouldn't date your mum then

kek

The only people who don't like it are fedoras and other professional malcontents / attention seekers.

So that's why you fuck your cousin

ITT:
White male cucks that cant handle chicken with anything more than black pepper

I was expecting really well seasoned fried chicken like the southern chicken sandwich at mcdonalds

it was really disappointed at how extremely buttery it was, not seasoned the way I was expecting. It wasn't bad but I dont ever need another one

But white male cucks won't eat there cause the owner doesn't like fag marriage

attention?

>cucks

Look mom! I used that word that has no meaning whatsoever given the context!

Good on, ya Cletus, you'se larnin' from dat dar 'puter.

Whatever you say, cuckboi.

I'm in tears.

Inexplicably their spicy chicken sandiwch costs more than the regular sandwich. It just pissed me off.

Same thing with Burger King charging for a slice of cheese. Some things are just inexcusable.

I live next to the town that Truitt Cathy lived in. He had a "Hawaiian" restaurant that was fucking awful. Met him once, super cool. Been eating at his restaurants ever since. We just got a Truitt's in my town too, it's pretty cool.

fake and gay

5 star post

>the breading on the chicken is flavourless.
>The breading has a sweet aftertaste

Really activated my almonds

If you weren't a poorfag you could just get $60 worth of chick fil a and be stuffed :^)

CFA: disappoint

They cook the chicken in a way that gives me diarrhea. I think they put dairy in the breading.

>get a "grilled chicken fresh market salad"
>$7.35 plus tax and tip
>out a tenner for this weird fucking salad
>blue cheese, grilled chciken, fuckawful lettuce, cabbage, blueberries, strawberries, a few thin strips of carrot
>they even gave you packets of granola and nuts to sprinkle on top
>and chili lime dressing
most confusing bowl I've ever eaten, never fucking again, at least a spicy chicken sandwich is under $4

Pretty decent, but too expensive. I like to grab one of their large fries for a cool 2 dollars if I'm hungry for a snack. They're one of the most popular fast food places on our campus, because every other places there uses some of the lowest quality ingredients.

i hate chick-fil-a, but I like it ok now for some reason

... and whan they catch you looking at them they will act like you're a fucking pervert. thats what pisses me off so much.

>and tip

what? why would you lie over something so small?

>The white KFC
Still better quality, at a higher price.

I'm not on welfare, I can tip

I live in Georgia, where people go ape-shit over Chick-Fil-A.

I personally find it completely over-rated. Not bad (breakfasts are good), but over-rated. If I wanted fast food chicken I'd go to Zaxby's.

When their fries are fresh out of the fryer they're god tier with honey mustard. Also cookie and cream milkshake and a baked cookie you couldn't have a more filling meal

>cookie and cream milkshake
I didn't know they carried this, but a Cookies and Cream is my favorite ice cream and there's this "milk" you can find in the cold section in a supermarket, it's like 2 bucks for a small thing of it. Maybe once a year I'll drink one and hide the bottle on a shelf. It's ridiculous good, but I pay for it on the toilet later

Only been there once. The waffle fries were ass but the chicken sandwich was great. Had a comforting lack of minorities too.

>tipping at a fucking fast food joint
why? I mean if it were Sonic i could understand.

Okay, so why are you bringing up a cost that you impose on yourself in that post? Nobody expected you to pay an extra buck fifty, so why are you complaining about what you get for the price?

here in NC, it's like a race war between the Chick-Fil-A masterrace and Zaxby's "people"

And then there's me, who prefers Bojangle's

t.shaniqua

At Chik-fil-A they must reply with, "my pleasure" when you tell them "thanks" therefore i say "you da man" and usually they instinctually reply with, "my pleasure" to which i respond with, "do you take pleasure in being da man?" 9/10 times they have no response and hang there head in shame. I only assume they us there cat-nine-tails later in repentance for disgracing themselves in front of a paying customer.

WOW!!! THAT REALLY DOES LOOK VERY VERY GOOD!!! DID I SAY IT LOOKS GOOD!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YA IT LOOKS GOOD, I BET IT WAS TOO!! GOOD TO THE VERY LAST CHEW!! TO THE VERY VERY LAST SPECK OF IT!!!! EVEN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!!! OH YEAH NOW YOU CAN TASTE THE SANDWICH ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! YUM!!! AS I SET HERE LOOKING AT YOUR'S AND SWALLOWING SO HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!!! I JUST ABOUT CAN TASTE IT MYSELF!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO SO TASTY!!! AND SMELLS SO YUMMY!!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!! WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE FOLKS!! I DON'T NEED A RIDE!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SMELL THIS SANDWICH ALL THE WAY OUT THERE!!! LOVE YOU !!! :)

It's to stop niggers eating it

Is it true that you'll get fired for a single minor fuckup and that's why everyone is so nice, or was that just my friend being bitter that he couldn't do his job and got called for it?

It's pretty good. I live in the south so people nut themselves over it to the point where it's almost a meme, but it is a cut above any other fast food chicken. Fresh food and good service, only problem is that it's stupid expensive, hence why the people who eat it every day are rich white girls. If I'm getting fast food I don't want to pay more than the couple of dollars I scrape out of my car console on the way there.

The fact that northerners get so absurdly angry over it is a bonus.

if 5 is average fast food they're a 6.5, wendys is a 6, jack in the box is 3 and mcdonalds is 2.

I live in a suburb near the Tampa, FL area. The main Chick-fil-a of the area is SLAMMED from opening to closing to the extent that its drive-through traffic spills out into the nearby 4-lane highway.

A chick-fil-a is opening very close to my house, which development has slowly been encroaching on. They built it in an extremely awkward spot in the parking lot, and it's FUCKING TINY. The thing is going to destroy the local traffic pattern.

That said, it's top-tier fast food. Higher quality, similar price to non-dogshit menu items of other fast food joints. The pickles are cancer.