Chainlink-Anti FUD

The most important piece of information spilled at the SWSX rundown was by the venerable Ms. Boring; the fact that Chainlink is completely compliant with current Federal regulations, in particular, the Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act-FDIC. Linkers are well aware what this means to Wall Street and likes. I cannot believe how high our collective IQs are.

Attached: 8C253C38-BF6E-41FB-B41E-5A8942FDE988.gif (320x278, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/officialsxsw/smart-contracts-are-we-getting-rid-of-lawyers-sxsw-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If that mattered the price wouldn't be so low.

Buy Link, IQ goes up. Holding Link is akin to a brain transplant-amazing.

See you at $0.15 stinky

Low IQ alert

Give Dad back the keys to the truck, go to your room and buy Link.

$0.15 is my buy-in price dad!

You’re not leaving that table until all those green beans are gone and I don’t care if you miss the .15 bounce to mars.

>anti fud

no, please. i am not done buying. wait until the start of april when i will have 20-30k.

Recording from SXSW

soundcloud.com/officialsxsw/smart-contracts-are-we-getting-rid-of-lawyers-sxsw-2018

After listening to it in its entirety, I immediately went and bought an additional 2.5k LINK. Bullish as fuck, I don't even care if I have to wait a year or two

Word on the street is that a big announcement is coming before month’s end tho

>Word on the street is that a big announcement is coming before month’s end tho
t. who?

>bitcoin created
>cryptocurrency market born
>alt-coins are made from cope & memes
>cryptomarket swells to nearly two thousand coins & tokens
>it is the wild west
>there are no rules
>somnolently
>governments
>awaken
>to the new paradigm
>governments begin to regulate
>99% of crypto is not gov't reg compliant
>99% of crypto goes directly into the trash
...fortunately, we got in with the most promising of the 1% designed from the start to be forward-thinking & regulation-compliant.
>stay stinky

Idk man, was told to expect something ‘uge before EOM

delet this

link just just got under 4000 sats its over

By who? I've heard this like 3 times now, sounds like a LARP. I have 200k LINK and it's useless to sell at this point, but I'm just hoping for $1 EOY.

every asset has been undervalued at one point you utter fucking monkey

Whales & Veeky Forums

How do "whales" know anything about this? Sergey isn't exactly a big communicator. Anything on Veeky Forums should be taken as a LARP.

Price =/= Value

ive only bought link for passive income so this down turn aint shit

1400 reporting in

My stinky linkies don't smell so stinky right now. Should I buy more to restore the smell?

if 100% of your disposable money isn't tied up in LINK at all times then you're not stinky enough

lmao delusional ERC-20 token bagholders

Fundamentally speaking the only announcement that ChainLink will make for some time is when mainnet is released. Any other news will come from other groups not CL

Below .27 start buying steadily in small amounts. If you can do $100 a week for the duration of the current bear you’ll have a great stack at an awesome average price.

Usually, when I do crypto buys, I try to do it in 2k fiat increments to avoid getting kicked in the dick too many times by wire fees... problem is, I don't make enough to keep that going consistently.

If we're looking like rock bottom, I'd totally use some free investment funds to buy more, no doubt. Gonna wait until BTC is done crashing before I attempt to get more stinky.

it's not a ERC20 token