HOLY SHIT. This IS the bubble popping. This feels different from 2014. This time it's the fucking end

HOLY SHIT. This IS the bubble popping. This feels different from 2014. This time it's the fucking end.

Attached: 1508504434911.png (439x456, 311K)

Is ETH still a good coin for investing in after the crash? Or are there better and more reliable coins?

All the coins that exist right now will probably not make it after the crash.

Go look at the projects in 2020 which will probably be the absolute bottom of crypto and buy the most promising ones at that time.

Current projects will very likely not survive. Try to learn from the dot-com crash.

Yeah, it matches those meme graphs so fucking well. Same shit like gold back in the old days.

BTC will go up before ETH does. so no.

BTC will never recover. Big holders can crash the price at any moment. This deters new money from buying BTC ever again.

why didn't i sell?
why did i listen to you frogs?
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WHY DIDNT I SHORT FUCK YOU BOGS

say it aint so....... MY LIFE SAVINGS !!!!!

Doubt you were around in 2014

i like seeing this. this pleases me.

yes, it will never come back, keep spreading that. when the bottom comes we need disbelief for it to be real.

see you at 4800.

Long put for maximum gains.

lol the same goes for almost everything retard

that being said shits looking bad for BTC for other reasons

You're an actual retard if you think well established projects, with ongoing development will not survive just because of market value. In Ethereum's case, Vitalik has explicitly said he thinks Ethereum should be valued around $15.

God you are a faggot, if some one bus eth today at 450 and the shit crashed to 15 in the eyes of that "investor" the shit is ruined.

Vitalik said that years ago when ETH was still in a really early stage. It's a completely different technology now.

You guys are all douchebags for trying to make these coins a speculative investment when A) they were never meant to be.. and B) coins provide no value to the world except to facilitate transactions. These coins are meant to facilitate internet, and long distance purchases, and they are awesome at it.

These coins are not meant to be held for any substantial period of time, you're supposed to convert USD to coin, and send your coin.. you're supposed to receive coin, and convert to USD...

There's no intrinsic value to any single crypto when every month a new one comes out that has a better block chain.

Attached: braids.jpg (656x631, 164K)

Ok mr. dunning kruger explain to me what you think LINK is.

>thinking blockchain only facilitates currency
>being this fucking retarded

>it took him almost 4 months to realize

holy fuck Veeky Forums i'm speechless

Fuck you niggers you are fucking worse than reddit kys

What a fucking scam holy shit

What makes you think they are "well established projects" exactly?

There is zero adoption.

Jordan Belfort is right -- most crypto investors are brainwashed

liek it never recovered teh last 4 time amirite ?

only difference with 2014 is the speed
this is one slow fucking crash