I'm literally crying

WHAT THE FUCK!? Stop selling you absolute pajeets.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 4.39.26 PM.png (676x108, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

token.breadapp.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

L I N K E D

fuck this i’m getting out

$0 EOY

Major Reporting in. not selling, ever.

HAHAHAHAHA delusional garbage BTFO

Attached: JYQzQgQ.jpg (480x640, 86K)

well as someone who holding stratis i also feel totally fucked into ass without lubrication even though i still believe its fantastic project and dont want to sell

Attached: 1517640125773.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Below ICO price
Below ICO price
Below ICO price

Tell me you didn't actually invest heavily in an ETH token (all of which are scams) created by a philosophy major where the only tech shown so far has been a json parser.
I thought Veeky Forums was smart.

I kinda wish I bought now instead of when it was 70-ish cents.

LINK is so ridiculously oversold it's insane. I'm literally in the process of pouring all my other coins into LINK right now and if you can't see that you are a massive brainlet. Prepare for the biggest pump you have ever seen.

please everyone sell me your link

EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM EXIT SCAM

So you are telling me I can buy 1k LINK for 290 dollars right now?

Holy shit so this is what buying low feels like

Attached: by-zumba2-31640343.png (500x798, 204K)

FUCKING LOVE IT!

keep selling, I want every single brainlet to sell, thanks in advance

Why the fuck is every coin dropping so hard.
ETH is almost at 400, what the actual fuck.

>LINK down the most of any coin several days in a row
>have 200k
Lel

RSI is at 16 on the 4h chart. Keep selling retards, don't even think for a second who you are selling to at this price.

Attached: 53E0A7F7-30C1-4D70-AE9A-7BFCEAA0F5A1.jpg (112x125, 15K)

I'm FOMOing hard to pour my Bits, Lites and Eths into alts. Do you guys think it's a better thing to do than holding these?

Yes but I've been doing that at every opportune moment and no longer have anything left to pour into it.

>RSI is at 16 on the 4h chart.
What does that mean

I will sell 100k LINK every hour on the hour until it fizzles out. I have 100 billion LINK left. My dad invented bitcorn, try me.

if the market doesn't recover in TEN (10) seconds im going ghost

Attached: EGS.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Don’t worry about that, that guy is a whale insider, not everyone can view rsi

>buy link at 0,3$
>already a bagholder

I bought at 38 cents so I don't feel THAT bad but still....this is starting to hurt

I sexually Identify as a stinky linky. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of delivering tamper-free smart contracts for individuals and institutions alike . People say to me that a person being a smart contract is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install 6 flat sides, a big mac and a permanent plaid shirt on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Linky” and respect my right to provide middleman free agreements and immediate resolution. If you can’t accept me you’re a linkophobe and need to check your blockchain privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

lel. Maybe I'll buy more if (when) it falls to 20 or 15 cent.

Hey bb want me to freeload on your face?

I feel you

All the top 1000 wallets are getting more and more link by the hour kek
they must be happy. wish I had some free money to buy link with too but sadly i'm already all in

>mfw I could've afforded to get 700k LINK if I had tethered at ATH
JUST

>there are people selling right now

you're going to kill yourself in couple of months.

Let them, they make the prices lower and concentrates our own wealth.

you wouldn't be able to buy this much. there's enough liquidity to maybe get 100k without pumping the price up 50%

btfo stinkies

this. ima keep buying lads. this is a blessing

Attached: 1521081029448.png (750x1008, 1.33M)

I'm selling now, I don't care anymore... it's probably going to 20 cents

It means it's oversold like a motherfucker

Hahahahahaha

Delusional autists who buy whenever it dips?

Attached: Capture.png (1169x24, 3K)

I don't understand everyone valuing this in dollars. Everything is down in dollars because the main exit pairs are down in dollars. If you look at the relative conversion value to ETH, it's not even that low.

Loving this to bits lads.

it's oversold on the btc pairing at least

Whelp, I'm still holding 20,000 LINK, and I'm certainly not selling for a loss, so I guess I'll just go do other things until this recovers.

You can't buy bread with ETH.

Because I bought in ETH I don't follow BTC/LINK pairing as much. Although, I last remember it being at .00005 something BTC, so I see what you mean.

Attached: 1520136735581.jpg (249x250, 9K)

i'm selling

Bread is a depreciating asset, why would I invest in something with a 1 week shelf life?

hahahah ive been holding this since ico

JUST

LINK Balance: 2561.49000000
Thank you those who sold and I'll buy more tonight if it goes lower. The time to buy is when there is blood on the streets.

I'll take all you've got under 30 cents all day long. Thank you.

YEAH YEAH YEAH DUMPP THIS SHITCOIN

Pls let there be enough retards to drive this lower by tonight. Have to go out now.

>You can't buy bread with ETH.
token.breadapp.com/en/

Attached: wrong.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

YEEES!
After months and months of spamming redemption is at sight.

KILL YOURSELVES LINKFAGS!

the meme is four digits

so $0000 eoy

kek

Link hasn't felt the crash yet and it's catching up now. It sucks, but it just to shows that all the coins and especially tokens are behaving the exact same. Expect a few -20% days in a row. If you have has much faith in the project as you said, this shouldn't matter, no?

Pain is all that is left

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-182828.jpg (1080x2220, 296K)

>YEEES!After months and months of spamming redemption is at sight. KILL YOURSELVES LINKFAGS!

I'm screencapping this one. I'll be posting it regularly later in the year to remind people how stupid works.

checked yet again

Attached: 1517491057768.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

A-are we still on track for $1000 EOY?

How do you tell this stuff? Makes me feel better reading it. Why couldnt someone just place a buy order .01 over the current price and wait tho?

LINKIES are bar none the most delusional coinfags in the crypto market

checked
it just don't stop baby

Attached: CwPBQFNWYAAnXSd.jpg (1170x1138, 95K)

literally just look at the order books and volume
and you can't place a buy order and wait because it inadvertently pumps the price
the way to do it is to place small buy orders hundreds of times one after the other and hope they get filled

Attached: Untitled.png (1060x397, 25K)

>A-are we still on track for $1000 EOY?

I did not think so before but its certainly possible now.

even small 500 buys are putting it up a cent.

Go to binance or whatever and just observe how a pair trades. To put it bluntly, if there are 10 sell orders at prices 1 (market price) to 10, then whoever wants to buy 10 things has to pay not 10 (10 x current market price), but 1 + 2 + 3, etc for 55.

Same

confirmed

You're going to need mommy's money

This is a sign from the crypto God! Keep your stink on your link through the brink and for your faith you'll be reward. Thinking lambos and wives, will you go jap or a chink?

You do that! I'll be around to rub it in your mug, until the price hits 2000sats or $0.05 - $0.1

FUCKING SHILL!

Nip, definitely.

>You're going to need mommy's money

kek. I can keep this over 28 cents forever

Open json and parse vegeeta

>You do that! I'll be around to rub it in your mug, until the price hits 2000sats or $0.05 - $0.1FUCKING SHILL!

And why do you care so much? kek

ITT: Mass delusion

Can't wait till this hits sub-cent levels. Can't wait until it's EOY and this shit is next to worthless.

Thanks for helping to buy my bags OP. And thanks to my fellow shit posters for making this forced meme actually get my hands on normie money.

LINK is worthless.

Attached: 3caa6db1bc3a9e8f-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 178K)

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER IN A BAG FULL OF WORTHLESS LINKY $0 EOY!

>tfw hope it goes down to 0.10 so i can buy the ammount of link i need to make it
ive been praying for chainlink to go down because im a poor fag but finally there is something good happening

Check em, when will Binance delist Link and it will only be valued in Rupees so Pajeets can keep buying and selling 50-200 Link at a time. Sad.

I just bought my first link. I bought 10 link for about about $0.28 each. Wow. I can't wait for this to be $10k EOY. Wow. I'm so happy guys. $2.28, thats enough to buy a double cheese burger from Burger King. And it will be $10k EOY. I will walk into burger king EOY and say "I'd like to buy a double cheese burger with these 10 link". And then the cash register will say "S-sir, 10 link is worth $10k now, I don't have change for that". I will reply "Oops, sorry m'lady, here I'll just pay with one BITCOIN instead".....because 1 BTC will be about $2 EOY....hehehe man I've finally joined the LINK army after avoiding it for several months! I always thought it looked like a scam, but now....I got to buy low :) because of you bros, I luv you all.

I made it.

Attached: indian-rupee.jpg (1600x900, 173K)

>he didn't ca$h out when he was literally 300%+ up
what goes through your head

hmmmmm, dat volume, finally i can buy in MASSIVELY without the price going up. to all the panic sellers: many thanks!

Attached: 1514670468006.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

Laf

>I didn't cash out at 30k
>I'm down to 8k
>still up 8x my principle
>still want to kms
>don't expect to regain that ATH any time in next 12 months

Well, I don't really have any feels for this. I'll go read some stoic philosophy and hope I again see those evaporated gains

When you're at ATH, you don't want to sell because you want to see if it can go higher.

When you're below ATH, you don't want to sell because you think of your ATH as your 'real' net worth, so you think you'd be selling at a loss.

Both totally irrational notions but these are what fueled the December bubble.

ARE YOU TELLING ME LINK IS FALLING LIKE A ROCK JUST LIKE ALL OTHER CRYPTOS?? WOW!! IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE MARKET IS DEAD OR SOMETHING!

Got a ways to go before it reaches its intrinsic value of 0.

LINKIES on suicide watch, thats what u get for investing in a project with 2 devs

For like 400$ you can buy a million dollars of link eoy

Great sale today

Here's a better idea, why don't you guys buy an Oracle coin with a future like XYO. Public ICO starts tomorrow. They actually have a team, working product, and hardware that interfaces. ChainLink won't provide GPS data now...wonder how many other projects in the new wave of LEGITIMATE projects will make ChainLink look silly.

You're welcome.