KINDER SURPRISE INVENTOR WILLIAM SALICE DEAD @ 83

>William Salice, creator of Kinder Surprise, dies at 83
archive.is/QGJtA

Mr William Salice, who helped create the hugely popular Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs for children, died in Italy on Thursday (Dec 29) aged 83, his foundation said.

In the 1970s, the chocolate baron was seeking a means to get around the seasonal nature of Easter eggs and find a use for the manufacturing moulds that served no purpose for much of the year.

The outcome was the Kinder Surprise, a chocolate egg containing little plastic parts of toys to be assembled by children. The contents of the capsules inside the eggs varied widely and the success of the product was swift and lasting.

The eggs are banned in the United States under a 1938 law prohibiting the insertion of any objects into food products, while in Chile they were banned last summer under new legislation to combat obesity.

who cares

F

>literally a real life Willy Wonka
fuck you asshole

did he die choking on a kinder surprise?

Fucking 2016

Good riddance. He recklessly put millions in danger with his shitty invention.

Why must Burgers be so retarded?

you dont eat eggs whole? What are you a faggot and eat little pieces of it first? GAAAAAY

How do they even make kinder eggs?

magic?

fucking retarded americans eating the eggs whole no wonder

Also dead this year

>Michael James Delligatti
Big Mac creator

>Robert Hulseman
red solo cup creator

>Peng Chang-kuei
General Tso's Chicken chef

f

I had these when I did study abroad. Everyone was like omg you have to get a kinder egg. So I had one. It tasted like junk food tier chocolate. A little better than Hersheys but that's not exactly saying much now, is it.

I was really confused.

I don't get why you would even want Kinder Surprises. They're a thin layer of mediocre, generic chocolate over a shitty plastic toy.

>Real Life Willy Wonka
He invited children into his factory to kill them?
Is that why he invented the Kinder Egg?

Who even choked on these? Probably non english speaking illegals or spic children

le 2016 is bad meme

Triggered?

oy vey! not another one of g-d's chosen people!

>Peng Chang-kuei
>General Tso's Chicken chef

Oh shit, I just watched the movie not too long ago.

Nah, they're still legal there. The places that outlawed it outlawed it for a reason user.

Well, it's an interesting year, in a "we live in interesting times" sort of way. I could see why someone would be nervous or upset about how the year is going.

Well he made the US outlaw Kinder Surprise since American children are retarded and eat the toy inside the egg.

The toys were sometimes top tier when I was young. Assembly was fun.