Hourly reminder that LINK node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies

Hourly reminder that LINK node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies.

Attached: 1521351849826.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

no they can't
and it's not even the payments that are gonna be important, it's the collateral that will shrink the circulating supply
KYS

no, theyre paid in LINK. Sir Gay confirmed this at the Superconference.

It's on you to support this claim.

What is your argument?

sergey's mouth

Nope

read the whitepaper, listen to sergey's, read thomas' confirmation (multiple times) in slack,
like what kind of conspiracy theory is it you fucking idiot, why would Sergey deliberately fuck people who bought into ico? are you retarded?
I know there is nothing to fud so you have to resort to some wishful thinking, but guess what,
suck my dick, loser

Attached: 1520350052854.jpg (345x338, 21K)

>payed
thanks for your input, Rajesh

>payed
Can you hire some literate ones, please?

>It's on you
No it's not, he didn't make any claim. The claim was "LINK node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies", it's OP who needs to support his claim
Faggot

top kek i replied to you instead of OP

i meant OP needs to explain

since he made a claim, he needs to back it up

so what is your reasoning against what this faggot has said:

>read the whitepaper, listen to sergey's, read thomas' confirmation (multiple times) in slack,
like what kind of conspiracy theory is it you fucking idiot, why would Sergey deliberately fuck people who bought into ico? are you retarded?
I know there is nothing to fud so you have to resort to some wishful thinking, but guess what,
suck my dick, loser

Yeah suck his dick, fag.

ok sorry i accidently offended you and your 10k link bag

you'll sell at $10

no, they can't

the chainlink system will require that you pay in chainlink if you want to retrieve data from a node

furthermore, those nodes will be required to hold chainlink as an escrow for if they provide false data

The LINK project itself isn’t worthless. It’s the token that the entirety of Veeky Forums has made the naive decision of investing in, which is worthless. The LINK token is an unnecessary element to the project; existing cryptocurrencies are perfectly adequate to provide compensation to node operators.

Oracles themselves would have to incentivize to keep their network and access to their own data constant. This is virtually impossible to do since LINK tokens are not necessary for the system to operate correctly. Why would you as a node operator participate in an unnecessary step of the process? You wouldn’t. Meaning there will be little to no uptake of the LINK token system leaving the token with no inherent value, since no one actually wants it.

Attached: 216237548.jpg (1200x630, 337K)

booooomshakahlaquaanon

you fucking retard

the developers of chainlink own a lot of link. they don't get paid a salary, they just hope their work pays off when link moons

it is perfectly clear in their project that link nodes must hold a chainlink escrow, and that you must pay them in chainlink

for that to change, the chainlink development team would have to allow you to use non chainlink crypto which would just screw them over.

falling for bait
srsly?

Good fuck this commie pedo

Hourly reminder that nodes will stake LINK to increase their reputation