Flatbread General

A thread dedicated to the versatile powerhouse of the food world, the flatbread! Post your favourite kind and the best way to use them to delicious effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rz3-18n3FEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been making these sesame seed lavash lately. I roll them out to the 4 setting on my pasta roller. Simple and tasty. Great with hummus, baba ganoush, lox, or any dip.

Roll em around my cock and jack off XD rek m9

Chinese green onion pancakes. Despite the name "pancake", they are made from dough and not batter.

fuark me those look nice, but what condiment to use?

Oyster sauce.

No, use soy sauce with chopped peppers instead. Korean people make similar dish and that's always how I eat it.

Lefse

What's your recipe?

Potatoes and surströmming.

>surströmming

user you need to stop

fuck me that looks good

why must i live in this shithole

Sausage and mash?

Poverty pizza crusts

I'd contribute some pictures, but I'm afraid I have naan!

Can blini be in this thread?

Badum tiss…
but:

I do not just want to bump for nothing, but I gotta as for sauce, err… source on those:
I think I made that last one myself once, I think, and it was a lot of work, for not too much gain. Is there a better one?

Sure, go nuts friend.

Anyone have a recipe for quick at home flat bread?

Why does this cat look so satisfied?
(oh yeah russian memes)

Made some with out a recipe

youtu.be/rz3-18n3FEA

>flatbread
>yeast dough
No.

that's the yeast you can do?

cпacибo тoвapищy

But blini has no yeast, it is flat! Granted, it isn't flatbread, but still.

If it doesn't have yeast, it's a flatbread, unless you're retarded enough to mix baking soda or powder with your flour.

Are you Irish, or just a Slav?

I stopped buying bread a long time ago, and just eat tortillas and rice.

Flank marinated in lime juice and seared in a screaming hot cast iron skillet is one of my favorite meals.

New Yorker. Blinis are made similar to crepes and pancakes, although sometimes there is buckwheat flour used in traditional recipes. The mixture is a batter that is poured in a hot buttered pan and flipped once. Fold them up with some cmetaha and some caviar... fug that's good. Кoт Джaз is the patron saint of blini.

recognized and saved the rare kot.

What can I use with a gas stovetop to get good roti and corn tortilla's? Would a flat cast iron pan work well?

Cast iron makes great flatbread. Only thing I can think of that's better is a clay surface. Make sure you toast those tortillas before you eat them.

Where do you people find such quality kots

I like mine crispy.

I made that one. Have this one I also made, although I made it with a low quality picture. Come, join us user, let us discuss kot and blini.

What the fuck. What the FUCK.

Is this really what scandies eat?

This isn't reddit, shitty fucking puns won't harbor any fake Internet points here

Good blini have yeast though, and are around 3-4 mm thick.

You're right, the internet points here are totally legit and fully redeemable. Sadly for you, so are faggot points.

Yeah, what's the problem, never seen a fish before?