Gas Station Food Thread

What's your favorite gas station food, Veeky Forums?

Mine's pic related

I buy petrol and diesel at gas stations

>petrol and diesel
with up to 10% added ethanol!

I get those whenever I see them and get the check mix with bugle spicy buffalo mixed in.

Got pic related the other day for a snack while I was on the road

Snickers

Tostitos scoops, frito bean dip, yerba mate or doctor pepper to drink.

Icees, Slurpees, Slush Puppies, etc

Irish petrol stations are awesome

What the fuck? Why would you even have cars on your crappy little island?

good choices

What's a petrol station? are all cars in Ireland Hybrid so you can't use normal gas?

They that much hotter?

Same difference, we just call them petrol stations, our gas stations just serve hot food

Jack links beef jerky

I know it's shit but I have a nostalgia thing for it

God-tier junk food right here.

Gas stations here also sell these turkey/dressing/mayo sandwiches that are really good, but it's a local company that makes them. They are outrageously expensive for gas station food (6 Canadollars) but its the best turkey sandwich I have ever had.

Rutters is the shit, about to go get a bacon wrapped chedderwurst and a half gallon of Orange tea

Pic related

Nah. Maybe a little hotter but definitely not twice as hot

Either a Wawa Italian hoagie or (in the South) fried chicken.

These little beauties

Top tier snack

oh my fucking lord

And your faggot ass actually took a photo ? Fucking manchildren.

The superior option

Rutters has the best gas station food anywhere.

Prince George?

The food at Quiktrip is great. My favorite things to buy are mango iced tea, jalapeno cheddar hot dog, country sausage, and steak taquito.

two packs of newports and a case of heineken

The answer to that autistic image is the car is used to haul shit from the boat

>mango iced tea

Mah nigga.

Came to Veeky Forums to say this

this things are GOAT

Do you also like Takis?

Flaming Hot Cheetos and Sprite is a winning combination. Black people have the right ideas when it comes to snacking.

RaceTracs sometimes have these weird things that are basically elongated chicken nuggets filled with cheese, the pepper jack ones are delicious and I've eaten a horrifying amount on road trips.

That's right. And you're here not only looking at my picture, but posting about it too. Thank you, I feel validated now.

combos for me

good taste

Wasabi funyuns were my shit but they no longer exist...
Same with Pepsi Blue

There's really only one answer.

>LE EBIN BACON MA-

Well actually, a gas station would be the place for it. Not a bad pic. Not sure I'd be comfy eating anything pork related from a gas station but really not bad.

Just came back from the gas station. Our's doesn't have hot food, which kinda sucks. Got some tostitos scoops, tostitos salsa con queso, snickers and mars bars, some kinder surprises for the fallen homie and tums antiacid tablets (I have 2 cold sores and it helps calm them down when you rub anti-acid tabs on them)

t. Abbo

Today I bought a granola bar at the gas station.

Fucking this unless they happen to have these:

Same guy. Bought this earlier. Drinking it now. It's pretty darn good to be honest

My gas station used to carry 'beer chips'
they were nice but now they're gone and if I want some I have to order bulk from online

This

Also those bags of mini-doughnuts are pretty bomb

QT taquitos. I wouldn't trust roller-grill food from any other gas station, but QT's treated me right

No

they aright

I always get a couple packs of something like this

Open up half way, bite both cheese and beef at the same time

>not a single mention of Wawa
As far as finger food goes, it hands down cannot be beat. After that is QuikTrip. QT roller dogs are greatest of all time tier.

low quality foreskins and eyelids compressed into a sausage and cheese made from puss and barrel scrapings.
This is what freedom must feel like.

I wouldn't care even if there are foreskins and eyelids in that shit. Really they just use perfectly good leftover meat trimmings and probably some skin and cartilage that would have otherwise gone to waste. Since when is using the whole animal a bad thing?

Who cares, it's a snack you buy with pocket change and eat in less than a minute

Because its fucking disgusting you dirty animals, why would you eat waste product when you can get real food.

I tried the slimjim version of this and it was utter garbage

Arizona and Cosmic Brownies

>Schweppes
>XXXtra flaming Cheetos
Marry me

people on Veeky Forums will never understand the magic of gas station cheese and pepperoni. Buy some on a road trip, leave them on the dash to get nice and hot. It's a delicacy.

my nibba

Slimjims really are the worst thing ever.

Literally this

>Not a mention of Royal Farms

Even regular Ginger ale now has fucking splenda or some shit, tastes like soap

These were good in the late 90s;
bought a bag 3 months ago and they weren't spicy. New formula?

Kys fuckboi

Royal Farms fried chicken
Wawa hoagies, soft pretzels and lemonade tea

Those are only good when drinking cheap beer

The only thing I miss about the east coast are the gas station boiled peanuts

I prefer to eat pork rinds when I'm depressed. The pork fat makes my tears taste better.

did you win anything?

good old spicy pickled beef hearts and mechanically separated chicken

>coconut cookies

No one else likes these so I can rarely justify buying them, but I love these things.
I swear they pair with milk better than any other cookie.

I've bought some of those a few times but never was able to bring myself to eat them.

I won $15, so really it was a $5 net loss

Anything MTO at SHEETZ

pickle in a bag

I like getting a double meat Wawa sub with roast beef and ham, cheddar cheese, mayo, tomato, onion, salt and pepper. bread toasted, but not the rest.

At least once a week.

I like the cream cheese or bear claw variety. so cheap but damn they are tasty

fuck yes QT anything bro, the newer ones even have those stations where you can order foods freshly made. love QT.

Why didn't they just build the house closer to the pier?

At my local QT they have enough dressing to make a full-on chicago style hot dog.

GOAT.

>no posts about the best chips and roadtrip food
step it up you cucks

your mum's cunt

I remember being young and riding up to The mountains to visit my uncle. There was a convenient store called Square one off of his exit. I would get beef jerky every time. Teriyaki is great too.

When I was 12 I tried to shove a Hot Mama in my butt. Didn't go in, just made my butthole feel warm.

The Gobbler, from Wawa. Hot turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce, served through the holiday season.

my man

Going vegan hurts man. I miss shitty food like this the most, I used to scarf these down and top em off with strawberry nesquick and a bag of hot cheetos.

exactly. I buy a box or two at 2.10 a box and they are absolutely delicious. These cookies are pretty much the last vice I have since losing a ton of weight. Chips, ice cream, candy and soda have all since lost their appeal.

Best damn combo hnghh

>Not a spicy chicken roll and a lucozade
Lad...

>eating there
Hahaha yeah fuck that place

There's a lighthouse on the rocks so noone crashes into the rocks. The pier appears to be on the most sheltered part of the island.