My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good

My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

Toast has butter face

Are you a bot or an actual person reposting shit threads?

Why wouldnt you give her constructive criticism instead? Why you think it lacks in flavor, what she could do to improve the taste? Or better yet, how about you dont complain and cook your own breakfast next time? If you show her how you do it, she might learn a few things.

You might be right that its bland, but it also might be right that you were an asshole. Sometimes the way you say it is important.

Stale and gay pasta

>toast AND potatoes

Confirmed trash.

You seem weak you will not survive the winter and get back into the Kitchen to make me a sammich!

m8 ill give ur wife my spicy meatball

I've seen both of these posts before. Why the fuck are you reposting boring threads from half a year ago?

I'm 29 and my mom made me a breakfast like this a few weeks ago. I said nothing and emptied the plate into the garbage can.

What a cunt sorry you married a crybaby, where's the meat though?

Should have made pasta as stale as this thread.

those are actually potatoes

Faggot.

Looks like my ideal breakfast and I would eat it everyday. Potatoes, a toast with butter and eggs is perfect. Probably would have added some spices my self on top of it though.

>Broken toast
>Toast not even toast
>Eggs are not fluffy, bit dull (either American or used olive oil instead of butter)
>Potatoes cut too small
>Most likely to compensate for lack of frying
>Overt use of oil confirms this

Um, you are still a douche for saying she cooked you a bland meal instead of giving her actual constructive criticism. I mean, she's your WIFE. She's the only person you should sugarcoat things for. I said sugarcoat, not lie.

If anyone else cooked that meal, then yeah be blunt.

Overused thread.

please stop

Buy some hot sauce and fuck your wife
Oh wait this is pasta, shit.
Buy some hot sauce anyway. I prefer Cholula, this is now a hot sauce thread.

You should beat your wife

Cholula is shit, tapatio or bust.

if you don't like her cooking, you should make your own breakfast

while you're at it you should write your own pasta too

you lazy turd

quality thread

This.

Beat her harder and fuck her more often, soon bland breakfasts will be a thing of the past.

My prostitute just started crying cause I told her she made me a small take. What do you guys think? It wasn't very much.

My HIV positive boyfriend made something that looked like this for me for breakfast this morning.

I pushed the plate away using two fingers and stared down at the table in silence.

Party of me agrees with OP. I feel like I am surrounded with people (even after moving out) who can't take even constructive criticism without snapping, and to me giving criticism is completely normal, yet society makes it sound like a sin. Am I out of touch?