Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong.

You are right. People need to stop purchasing (((plates))) from (((Big Plate))).

Wow op how much time did you spend crafting this image

Gay

If you set the saucepan on a table, it might burn the table. If you carry the saucepan while you are eating, your wrist will get sore and you will have to constantly think about its position. If you are eating something that needs to be cut, it will be harder to do so if it is in the saucepan.

If more than one person is eating, the group will have to pass it around instead of eating simultaneously. Germaphobic people will not enjoy eating out of the same vessel.

Not even OP but it's called putting down a dish towel.

And I'm sorry, but not even my pathetic fucking wrists get sore from holding a damn sauce pan.

What the fuck, are you cooking lead?

Put a placemat on the table, something fireproof like cork or rubber or even just a towel, then set it down and use silverware

And if you're eating directly out of a saucepan you probably have nobody to share your meals with anyway

Just use a fucking plate you cretin.

Why

>$6 at the korean grocery store

I don't know. Just use one. Those are the rules.

That's the difference between you and me. You follow the rules but dont realize they were made by the people in power. I do what needs to be done.

Nigger, you WILL conform.

Fine, just put your food together in a big pot and eat it with your cum stained hands. See if I give a fuck while I eat my salad with five different forks like a civilized human being.

Real talk OP

Paper plate and plastic fork master race here...everyday feels like a party.

I don't use the word "triggered" a lot because of the connotations, but this gif fucking triggered me. Ugh.

Do you also happen to live in a trailer park?

Based on those connotations, would you say that I technically raped you?

In a way, yes. I feel violated, so yeah pretty much

I stopped watching after 5 seconds because it was stupidly boring. Your trigger mechanism may be too well oiled.

absolutely barbaric

For real? You think eating off a paper plate when nobody around is worse than eating directly out of the pot?

>tfw eating out of the pot and drinking a breakfast beer as I read this
Call the cops, I don't give a fuck

Cease your discourse purveyor of online frog images

>Scraping up your pots with metal utensils

This. Not only do you get the taste of metal in your food

>implying NEETS don't eat every meal with chopsticks

What is this called?

So a plate for the pan?

Are you really that triggered by people not being lazy slobs and actually eating out of a bowl like a normal human being that you took the time to make a /pol/ frog image to shit on people?
lmaoing at your life dude

I do. Instead of being lazy. Youre just being wasteful.

He just edited the text you god damned jackass. How do you not know how memes work?

Dolsot

How is the pretzel displaying over the text