Dinner Veeky Forums, you?

Dinner Veeky Forums, you?

Not pictured is homemade kimchi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqY22Y7hVgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Open up senpai

No thanks, big chunks of fat make me gag for some reason.

It's so tender it would separate right off if you needed to. Don't worry senpai, that's what sided are for.
Here, try the oyster radish salad!

n-nice figure user
where'd you get it?

Who's Snek?

Garry "what's allepo?" johnson

Noice. I like your desktop senpai

I made you matcha daifuku, happy new year!

The noodle u no step on.

Hey faggot. Please delete the two extra desktop.ini files from your desktop. You're making me sick. Also, super anti spyware is fucking ancient and you should uninstall it or at least delete the shortcut for Christ's sake.

AAAAAA

Happy Meal

Ty looks like fun!

Why idgi

>happy meal
fug

Can I make some kind of kimchi with regular cabbage and without fancy asian ingredients?

You're one peculiar indidividual, I'll give you that.

WIPE YOUR FUCKING SCREEN

I don't see why not? Just salt the fuck out of it and mix it around for longer. Regular cabbage is a lot thicker than napa and needs more time to wilt.

For the paste all you need is crushed chiles of some kind with garlic and ginger. Fish sauce is optional. Pic related is how I made five pounds of kimchi. Cost under $10. Put some korean radish cut into matchsticks in my latest batch.

Went to an Afghan restaurant. Had a crispy pan fried trout with rice, okra, and flat bread with some kind of sauce on the side. Was pretty tasty.

Maangchi has a video making kimchi using regular cabbage using minimal ingredients.

youtube.com/watch?v=CqY22Y7hVgE

Torta de asada
Came with jalapenos
Fuck jalapenos

Bought a post xmas special 16lb pork leg for basically nothing.
Boned it out and sperated about 3lbs of stewing offcuts for the freezer, saved the bone for stock and rolled the remaining 10lbs with an internal rub of fresh sage, garlic, red chilli, salt and pepper which rested for 24 hours.
Heavily salted the skin and roasted covered for 4 hours then uncovered for an additional 2.
Now i dont have to cook when hungover tomorrow or the day after.

This definitely works. Don't over complicate it. You're simply making a spicy pickled cruciferous vegetable.

Why do Asians seperate all their shit like this before eating it? After a long day at work and an hour of food prep the last thing I want to do is assemble every individual bite, like damn.

I'm about to plate up some beef stroganoff I made, but the egg noodles are still cooking. Fuck me, such a comfy meal.

>some kind of kimchi with regular cabbage and without fancy asian ingredients?
sauerkraut

>mfw I'm white and my successful stealth integration is working
Also asians have a thing about food touching, especially if you 'soil' the white rice.

Sounds cozy famalam.

Looks delish user, hope you enjoyed~

I may post something later, for now nothing is ready
- onion soup
- chicken roulade
- steak
- cake

for now, an entree

You have a talent for taking unflattering photos

>senpai
real gooks would murder you for that

tofu?

Gonna be making roasted garlic Parmesan soup tonight. It's one of my favorite soups, haven't made it in awhile.

Holy shit that mug is pure autism

>Parmesan soup
Come again, chief?

Looks bretty gud, you hosting?

xmas gift, I own a pet snek

Sounds good. Recipe?

I made salmon bone soup. Improvised the recipe based on a Ramsay and a Maangchi tutorial I found. Now I'll have the perfect hangover soup for later.

>baby back ribs
>charro beans
>broccoli sauteed and steamed with garlic
>corn bread with jalapenos in it

Was pretty good.

Did the ribs a little too long. They fell of the bone, but had a bit of chew to 'em.

Grabbed a hunk of cornbread before it could set, fell apart on my plate. Was still tasty.

All in all, pretty good.

Would devour.

>Fuck jalapenos
No, fuck you.

Lazy dinner.

Leftover beer bread made into a grilled cheese, served with a delectable pickle salad and topped with free-range cilantro.

I think it's cute.

Looks good budday

For me it was Domino's, the best fast food sandwich.

Something for me and the rest of my family

Pan seared pork cutlets.
Sauted snow peas and sweet peppers.
Rice wrapped in nori.

Soy sauce and Horse Radish as side condiments.

The whole point of this thread was so OP could show off his stupid meme mug from Bernie's five minutes of fame last year. At this point in time its a stupid relic of a terrible election nobody wants to remember, gay ass, has-been political memes, and when you spell words wrong, its really funny, amirite? Please get rid of it, yet I have a feeling it will show up again in Veeky Forums photos because OP is really proud of it.

Who hurt you user? No reason to be grumpy on NYE

>not saying Sa Bum Nim.

Fuck you it tastes like shit

You have immature tastes.

How does OP's mug have anything to do with Bernie?

I'm pretty sure it's a "don't tread on me" thing or a pet snake owner thing, or both.

Literally nothing to do with that communist.

that depends on preference, in chinese restaurants i've seen the cooks/chefs prepare the employee lunches and some of the employees put rice and stuff into their bowl and then proceed to just mix everything in their bowl up until it's a mess

Its his logo you faggot.
Now, kindly apologize and hang your head in shame.

Shit, son, my bad.

Didn't familiarize myself with his campaign enough to recognize it.

You sound really asshurt. Its nobodies fault you didn't get a refund from Uncle Sanders.

You were right though, it's a gag gift someone got me because I own a pet snek. Don't really know why sperg is being such an ass about it.

It's because he's feeling the bern in his ass from Trump's BWC

WHY AND HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE ?

'the fuck out of here.