Bitmex General

What are you shorting?

Attached: bitmex-logo-alt.png (1263x205, 4K)

NEVER MARGIN

XBT very soon probably

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-19 01-13-38.png (1257x524, 71K)

Everything

>Got stop lossed at fucking 7880 two hours ago from god damn 7550
>I would have been 250% up by now if that faggot whale didn't bullrush me, giving me "just" 15% up
Hope the shitheel got liquidated at the crash. Only reason i put the stoploss right below my entry was because if it hit that high again, it would most likely go to 8k before dipping down and liq me.

NEO
LTC
XMR
XRP

Attached: 1495230392672.png (1152x131, 36K)

You're a fucking retard and don't know how to margin trade. You deserve to lose money.

I still made money you utter faggot, i'm about 150% from my starting after 2 weeks precisely because i've dodged liq hunters by setting those stop losses below entry when the downtrend is confirmed.
Keep earning your pathetic 5% a day.

I had a ZEC short since 35 that I closed way too soon :/

In all honesty, those sudden dumps are dangerous. Looking back the last couple of weeks, almost every severe dump has had a recovery spike some hours after (before rolling downwards again). Wouldn't really 25x these days if you activly trade.

That's why you wait for confirmation like just now. No short.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-19 01-23-59.png (998x395, 49K)

>bragging about 150% in two weeks on bitmex

THe absolute state of Veeky Forums

I did 25x once but will never do it again, way too risky

You can increase it to 25x after you're already in the green kek

This is something i don't understand, lets say im in the green, can i change leverage from x3 to x70 and instant close position? because %ROI seems to change at the momment you change your leverage

t. new to margintrade

BUMP

chaning leverage only increases your trade size not your profit

Just opened a long :)

Unlike you genius "larpers" i'll happily admit i did baby mistakes in the beginning and lost some gained some, learning and adapting as i went along instead of 1000x up like you faggots like to pretend, being naturally talented and smart and all that bullshit.

WTF is this shit TA?

"confirmations" won't save you from stop-hunts and fake breakouts, in futures they are pronounced.

Guys I can't login wtf

Dicks

I'm serious I wanted to close my short and I can't login, anyone here in the same situation? Am I getting bitmexed?

You know whats happening here.

Attached: cECSSxD.png (1000x581, 717K)

Dont short for much longer, this shit is practically done falling. Get ready for the bull run.

How many days are you thinking and what indicators are telling you this?

>Not using tor to avoid getting bogged

Attached: brainlet6.jpg (221x250, 9K)

Looking for long on BTC at 7200, then alts that haven't been punished too hard yet because if I'm wrong I don't expect much punishement. But BTC is strange man..

buy in before tommorow 9 o clock argentina time when g20 starts

it's definitely going to fall some more, but we need to deadcat bounce and consolidate for a bit like we did the past few days

dead cat bounce happened

>LETS HUNT BOYS

Attached: thumb_Photo_Arthur_Hayes2.jpg (686x1029, 199K)

* then short alts that

>Chad liquidates kv neets every day and takes their money just like he took their women.
why is this allowed

that's a lot you fucking cretin, most people lose everything there

I was up 1500% from December then I was doing 100x leverage as usual and some piece of shit decided to pump up the price despite the stoch rsi clearly showing the downtrend continuing and I got liquidated lost everything, my entire 56 bitcoin deposit

>i'm a gambling retard but it's someone else's fault

HAHHAAHHAHAAHA I TOLD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT RETARDS

>B-BUT IM A PRO!!!! I WATCHED AN HOUR LONG GUIDE ON TA ON YOUTUBE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HOPE YOU GO FUCKING BANKRUPT YOU CUNT

*liquidates your entire position*

Attached: 725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9iZDk1ZjZjYzM4Njg2YTEyNzU0ZWJhMWEzNjdkODQ0 (725x483, 72K)

show proof, if it isn't larp you don't deserve to have so much money, you a greedy fuck

god i hate the coin telegraph cartoons. whoever draws that shit needs to quit, or change his style.

based arthur cleansing the plebs