Papa John's

Am I the only one who doesn't like this shit tier pizza?

Also John Schnatter looks like a child rapist

I'll agree with you on the pizza, however their breadsticks are quite amazing. Its all I buy from them

Its garbage.

Everyone knows it's trash, it's only well known because of memes and because he made a stink about having to give his employees health insurance a few years ago.

it was good 15 years ago, its shit now

it was always shit

for chain pizza, Papa Gino's or GTFO

Here is the recipe for an amazing Papa John Pizza
>Sub tomato sauce of BBQ Sauce
>Grilled Chicken
>Onion
>5 Cheese Blend
>Well Done

it was a novelty in college because of the garlic sauce but it's no better than supermarket brand frozen pizza.

Depends on location.
When I lived in VA, Papa Johns was God tier.
In TN, however, they're objectively the worst.

Texas her and the local Pizza Hut beats the shit out of Papa John's when it comes to taste

Why not just order a fucking BBQ chicken pizza at that point?

which doesn't even happen unless you're a manager. I worked 70 hours a week at one point but was still considered "part time"

fOR WHATEVER REASON my local PJs doesnt have it on the me u

The sauce is too sweet, and overall the pizza is too salty. Two slices and I'm chugging water the rest of the night.

Alright this is officially the happy new year on the east coast thread.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Veeky Forums, NEW YEARS KISSES

This. I only get breadsticks from them. Their pizza gives me food poisoning

When it's good, it's great
Especially when it's saucy and has mushrooms

I actually like Papa John's. My go-to is pineapples + jalapenos. I like the garlic sauce and banana peppers they include with every pizza. Haven't ordered in over a year though--started a low-carb diet. Their sausage topping makes me super gassy

>5 Cheese Blend
Shit smells like a dead donkey decaying in the Mojave. I fucking hate it when people order that shit.

damn i miss 4.99 any large one topping on tuesdays in college. would survive off of it for like 2 weeks so that i could buy weed lol

I agree the pizza is subpar at best, the dough is worked to the point of being rock hard and flavorless, the toppings are typical Sysco garbage and the sauce is just garbage that they load with sugar to cover the shit taste

It used to be good

anyone got the snake eyes papa john image?

They have the best breadsticks no question, but their cheese and sauce taste like pure sugar

it's a meme pizza

the uncooked pizzas at Sam's Club taste better tbhfam