What does Veeky Forums have for NY dinner

What does Veeky Forums have for NY dinner

Scotland is steak pie.

I made ribs in the slow cooker all day, caramelized the sauce on them in the oven. Had a side of roasted taters with them.

Making ham, eggs and pancakes with a Miller High Life to drink.

It's eaten as a tradition here. Im butcher by the time it comes to making it I'm fuckin sick of looking at stewing beef.

Turkey same as xmas, with roast veg and stuffing

in italy it's an entire pig foot for some reason or another

Whatever the guests don't eat at this event I am catering (doing bitch work) at.

On the plus side these people tip.

Beer and frozen pizza, the only proper way to celebrate this holiday

Southern US

Collard greens w/ ham hock, corn bread, and black eyed peas

all traditional

do you peel the skin?

I got one of them badboys at home right now, wanna cook the whole thing, slice it, fry it for browning and then put it in a stew.

General Tso's Chicken to honor his death. RIP in piece general

I was in the hospital with a bad appendix, I didn't have any new years dinner at all... :-/

We ate some fish soup

Oh, and Copenhagen DK, btw.

I should have been eating lobster soup, followed by beef tenderloin and sauce bernaise, and probably some sort of ice cream based dessert. At least I think that was the menu. Was looking forward to that...

Nothing

New York dinner?

pizza, with pineapple.

Some langoustine with butter as entree.
Main course was white wine braised osso bucco, parsnip & parsley root mash with parmesan and baked garlic. Topped with semi dried tomatoes and gremolata.

Passionfruit creme caramel for dessert.

First time making osso buco, was pretty damn good.

Aarhus, Denmark.

Altho me and my buddies are transplants from the southern parts of the country, and this is traditional for that region.
Cabbage sausage, green and white cabbage, caramalized potatoes and we also had a ham. It was good.

Didn't know caramelized potatoes was a new year thing over there (CPH fag here).
Cabbage sausage is fucking delicious though - too bad most people here avoid them because they think it's a cabbage filled sausage and not a sausage made for pairing with cabbage.

An entire bucket of extra crispy fried chicken, coconut chrimp, two 750ml bottles of Ommegang Hennepin and a blunt.

Heh I made italian sausage hoagies as hangover food today. Worked great.

Cabbage is out of season now yes? I can't seem to find any. I'm in the U.S.

Didn't eat anything

I had just landed at DIA and had a 3 hour drive ahead of me so I just stopped at Chipotle. I got a sofritas burrito with pinto beans, white rice, red sals, sour cream, and cheese. I also got some iced tea.

Did you time it so your ass explosion happens on arrival?

Yes.

just breaded and fried some tilapia, made a white wine butter sauce with garlic, parsley, and a splash of cream, and some rice pilaf and black eyed peas

Those look like pork faggots with a 'crust'.?Bet it tastes ok though

Sure is. Traditionally it's 50/50 on whites tho, but since nobody wanted plain old potatoes we just made all brown.

Where in the US? Cabbage is in season right now, around here the season is october to february I think