Is crypto dying

>Crypto related yt views have collapsed
>New subs / day on all major crypto reddits are dropped by 75%
>Google trends show a much lower search activity for bitcoin compared to December.
>Actual adoption is declining since the transaction fees debacle for bitcoin (steam, bitpay)
>FB, Google and Twitter banned all crypto related ads that will cause even fewer people coming to crypto
>Bitcoin transaction volume is declining aswell.
>decreasing exchange volume

why on earth would there be a trend reversal soon? is there some actual theory outside TA memes?

Attached: 937.jpg (1914x745, 248K)

>why on earth would there be a trend reversal soon?
This is my problem. We've already been through full blown media attention phase. It seems like it's all down hill from here. There won't be enough new blood to even sustain the price, as more and more people look to cash out

It's a useful product that has been working for a decade and can easily become the next tech revolution. Crypto isn't going anywhere.
The question you need to ask: is BTC really 3 times as valuable as its nearest competitor? Is it really 128 times as valuable as products with better tech and strong adoption?

>It's a useful product

come on, whats crypto used for outside crypto kitties and darknet purchases?

Evading taxes for rich people, which is actually it's most useful aspect.

Blockchain's biggest potential is in its non-currency applications. So yeah, it's not going anywhere. But all these ICOs, on the other hand, I think are just really misguided. If you think IOTA is good tech and has great potential, buying their coin isn't buying a stock in their company. It's just one possible application, and one that likely won't go anywhere.

Trend will reversal at some point but who knows how low we will bleed before that.

Crypto being taxed was literally the cause of this selloff

this
if a messed up painting that was painted over the original can sell sell for half a billion so can virtual money be worth something.

This is really small niche and it doesn't back it's current valuation.

Even if crypto does become mainstream how do you know a single one of the current generation cryptos aren't going to be made completely obsolete by newer cryptos?

The thing is people want December of 2017 back. To sit on their arses while they get 600% ROI on their ultimate shitcoin.

Pretty much this. Normie faggots who got burnt at 19k will be ITCHING to dump when we get near that price again, couple that with whales shoving the price down and Mt gox trustee fud... it doesn't look good. And I've been a corefag since 2010.

Normies sold long time ago. They can’t take 50%+ hit, they can’t into shorting to minimize bleeding, they can’t keep a balanced portfolio of alts/btc/usd.

no they didnt desu. look at these youtube comment sections on node investor and whatnot. its still full of hodl meme. this is still the capitation phase most likely and this is only the true beginning of the bleeding out part untill later this year

>that 1 min chart

did some nigger really wait for the price action to mimic the current daily price action just so he could get a pic?

I disagree.
Smart contracts will be useful but they just making existing industries better.
A decentralised currency is a revolution with historical significance.

I'm actually bewildered by how much industry support IOTA is getting. I think they might succeed just because of the weight of industry bandwagoners they've accumulated and their huge community of existing bagholders

if someone knows what bitcoin is why would they just randomly google it every day? if someone already uses binance why would they google "binance" to get there instead of just going to the website directly?

>a secure, decentralized immutable ledger with fast, easy secure payments that don't require government regulation or jumping through hoops just to get something done, that doesn't require a bank account is invaluable

kek

>YouTube comment section
No thank you, I believe you.
On the other hand biz posting speed has returned to September levels

if you still have a few thousand left out of your glorious 6 digit account, GET OUT NOW. you will at least be able to afford a few sessions with a shrink.

>if someone knows what bitcoin is why would they just randomly google it every day?

because you did it probably aswell when you were really interested in buying in right now. Also its about new people and not some people who have already invested or don't care anymore.

> if someone already uses binance why would they google "binance" to get there instead of just going to the website directly?

i own several sites like some wikis. I see how people use google... they are searching site name + page name instead of just typing it directly into the address bar...

and still, no one is using it in practice lol. At least not enough to justify a 300bn market cap