Will we ever lose our dominance,boys?

will we ever lose our dominance,boys?

Attached: 1515897256350 (2).png (1080x1580, 990K)

Getting young and middle aged roasties to care about investing is like asking blacks to stop being violent.. Not effective.. Won't work. It's not in eithers nature.

since creation of humanity man never had any dominance over woman she manipulates him however she wants

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-07_at_10.05.57_AM.png (1296x704, 545K)

I unironically tried getting my sister and mother into crypto but they were uninterested. Even after telling them that over 90% of men own the crypto wealth, they didn't seem interested and thought "well men are great at handling money anyways so let them."

I've failed as a brother and son.

would have been cool if women had all gotten into crypto around january

The best meme tells the truth... That's it. That simple.

>Crypto adopted worldwide regardless of age, demographic, poverty level, access to technology, banking, or government.
>Created endless wealth for new generation
>95% male

Why were women the only humans on the planet to miss out? Black men, china men, poor men, teenaged dorky boys, the elite, the under privelaged, the unbanked... EVERYONE ON THE PLANET except WOMEN.

Attached: wage gap.webm (500x500, 873K)

how do we manipulate feminists into buying crypto en masse?

imagine if we all bought some low cap shitcoin, then started posting about how women are contributing to the gender gap by not buying crypto. We then encourage these coins for women to get rich and close the gender gap

No, we will lose everything else though. So simply by not holding, women will have us beat.

>how do we manipulate feminists into buying crypto en masse?
tell them that it's a boys' club and they're not allowed.

Attached: file.png (499x317, 216K)

I'm sure they already know how to waste their money.

Cunts like these should be burned at the stake.
We need to get rid of the impurities of the human race so it doesn't get as retarded as her.

FPBP

Let’s get some legs on this

Women are so gay

No. Women are risk averse and aren't pioneers. They will only show interest in something when there are huge benefits and even then it will just be bitching for a man to give it to them because shock and awe they don't want to actually risk their own resources.

I wish there was a male tax to fight bullshit like this. It's unfair how men take most of the wealth and leave nothing to women.

Attached: _91882206_pharmacy.jpg (660x371, 49K)

you didn't fail, your mom and sister just know their place.

nothing is stopping them from getting in, tweets like this piss me off.

I bet that place closed, also men pay way more taxes then taxes are used back on us. we get the short end of the stick much more than women.

is this real?