Favorite meat dish

>Haven't eaten near for 4 years.
> swallow the blackpill and decide that me abstaining from meat is completely inconsequential

What should i eat first?
Steak or a burger feels too obvious.

The Aryan Master Race of all meat dishes, imho, is a prime rib roast w/ horseradish sauce

may as well go whole hog and eat something even meat eaters think may be immoral sometimes.

Veal or Lamb

> with roast potatoes, veg, god-tier gravy and a decent bottle of malbec

Fuck off. Don't limit my answers. I'd go with a steak with character. Flat iron/hangar with rich beefy flavors. But since you said no steaks, I'd recommend a braise shortrib or shortrib in a stew like boeuf bourguignon.

I might go with steak. It was the first thing that popped into my head...... but I lack imagination generally so I thought I'd start a thread for some different ideas.

Don't dismiss a steak because it's obvious. A good steak can be one of the best meat dishes you'll ever have.

Prime Rib
Ribeye
Bacon Wrapped Filet

if you want something lighter go for something like a nice salmon plank or roast chicken

Also try some roasted duck.

I go to this Italian joint that makes a mean stuffed veal chop.

CAJUN
FUCKING
POT ROAST

Kill something and eat its' still beating heart.

Seconding these. A good, flavorful steak, like a ribeye or hanger, or a good braise or stew.

If you want to start easier- sometimes if someone's been off meat a long time, their digestive system seens to need a bit of adjustment time- a roast chicken done well is a pretty GOAT dish.

Should probably easy back into it by eating a bag of dicks faggot. KILL YOURSELF!

Turducken with sausage gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans made with ham/pork. Also, bacon wrapped bread sticks on the side.

If you want a solid steak:
>Dry-aged sirloin with chantarelle sauce
>Served with a side of steamed vegetables
>Enjoy with a drink of your choice

Alternatively, whole stuffed camel. Better catch up on those 4 years.

for me it's the mcchicken

I wouldn't overdo it OP, start with a tried and true Ribeye with some potatoes and broccoli, nothing crazy. Salt and pepper will be enough and it'll kick your ass with flavor.

Careful though, like one user said earlier I've heard you can get digestive issues if you eat meat after having not eaten it, so slow and steady.

If you honestly haven't eaten any meat at all for 4 years, don't start with meat.

Start with beef broth or chicken broth, work your way up from there.
If that's too much for you, try to find enzyme supplements from a nutritionist and take those with small meat meals, slowly decreasing the amount you supplement with over time.

A steak may very well fuck you up an be totally unenjoyable.

I would definitely try a stew. The meat will be extremely tender and flavour all the vegetables nicely. I recommend either lamb or beef

Can't go wrong with bacon.

Please follow this advice op.
Having not touched meat for 4 years means your insides are gonna feel the shock when you go back to eating it.

Had true prime rib Christmas day.

It tasted...like bland beef. So if you like that then great. If you do not then you are out a dish costs close to one hundred dollars.

Really disappointing desu

This. Had an ex who broke her 5 year veg-streak by consuming a box of chicken strips. Spent the next two days vomiting and the five after that with the shits.

Hey man. You answered her answer perfectly. If you said a nice steak or a good juicy cheeseburger it would be too overwhelming and too obvious. Your suggestions were thoughtful and personally right up my alley.

+1 my dude