youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/pan-seared-rib-eye-recipe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those rolls
>ketchup with steak

You looking for a fight m8?

No thank you meateater.
youtube.com/watch?v=zM13vguVE64

stop spamming please, you're giving legitimate veg eaters more of a bad rap with your bad roleplaying.

spamming shit with an attached hateful rapport to people that are not receptive is how you turn people off to the cause you are supporting.

Could you please stop? Pretending to be an angry vegan is passé. Let it go with the old year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

What the fuck? I am not roleplaying anybody, this is me, this is logic and rationality. It is truth. You would have to be a coldhearted apathetic cunt to be a-okay with meateating when this pain and suffering is inflicted onto other sentient beings. They were better never to have been than treated these ways, but I guess you meateaters could care less because that's all you are, apathetic amoral cunts.

Also, I am vegetarian not vegan.

I am drunk as fuck on red wine and russian standard and just cooked pic related. Steak with mushrooms (rare tenderloin btw), pan roast potatoes, Caesar salad, broccoli.

this probably looks like shit but honest rate?

Cold hearted apathetic cunts are going to kill you for your transgressions against cold hearted apathetic cuntkind.

Xi is doing the world a favour.

Dude it looks good as shit, you're a bit overcrowded on the plate and overall a bit dry but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.

Glad you're not using ketchup.

cheers user it was good, although I wish I had butter to saute the mushrooms and broccoli and baste the steak.

butter would've been a nice touch, though at least you know what to include the next time you make the dish.

Imperial Plebanese Mujaddara:

Black lentils, red onion, thin-sliced carrots, quartered fingerling potatoes, pork sausage crumbles, and basmati rice spiced with cumin, coriander, ginger, garlic, chili powder, cracked pepper, paprika, and garam masala stir fried in sesame oil; then steamed with a subtle mix of soy, vegetable stock, and a dash of lime.

I would suggest you get on my level but I know that's impossible.

You truly are the Iron chef of AMERICA my friend. You and I both know that even if I trained under culinary masters like Jacques Pepin and Marco Pierre White, I would never come close to matching the type of "eloquence on a plate" you have managed to create. I tip my hate to you good sir and I can only imagine in my dreams, becoming the high caliber of chef you have become. I know my place as an inferior cook. I bid thee adieu.

I am deeply pleased to have either received or inspired copypasta. I don't spend enough time on Veeky Forums to know which.

What the hell is with this anti-ketchup circlejerk going on in this board?

You just inspired that friend

It's called having opinions.

Mine is that ketchup is fine, just not appropriate with the vast majority of steak.

Steak and ranch is the best desu I like to have onion rings and cheese toast with bacon and ketchup on the side

9/10. if indeed rare doneness 11/10

Cheers user

>What the hell is with this anti-ketchup circlejerk going on in this board?

High fructose corn syrup is fucking nasty.
If you haven't come to terms with that, you're definitely under 18 and not allowed on Veeky Forums.

You mean, "anti HFCS tomato paste" circle jerk, I think, which is entirely justified.

Why two plates?

This. Ketchup is basically "capitalist sauce."

>How can we maximize profit while making a product taste like half decent shit to 9 year olds guys?

>Scientist chime in "high fructose corn syrup ree!"

Ketchup is the worst thing ever invented and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself if you enjoy it on anything. A decent steak would work well with some horseradish, ketchup is a culinary atrocity and should be banned from the planet.

Pic semi related

mushrooms are weak and the broccoli looks a little undercooked

otherwise 8/10

You did good user, you did good. A bit of aioli or parsley butter wouldn't have hurt, but that's better cooking than most of the country can manage sober.

i am mirin how neat that blob of ketchup is
godspeed dude

Looks like a ketchup titty

Something like migas

>Eggs scrambled with peppers and onions
>served over tortillas chips
>chile con queso
>salsa
>avocado
>cilantro

Was pretty damn tasty, but ain't the prettiest dish in the world.

7/10 would eat

Almost chilaquiles. Idgaf cuz my dad is mex and never made it authentic. Would appreciate in depth. 7/10 like he said.

Burger
>70% beef, 30% spicy sausage
>fried egg, runny
>onions sauteed in the burger drippings
>cheddar
>dijon mustard and spicy barbecue sauce
>buns toasted with butter

Eggplant
>breaded with corn starch, egg, then breadcrumbs
>seasoned with paprika, cayenne, salt, garlic
>baked in hot oven until crispy

Salad
>baby spinach
>olives
>croutons
>romano
>balsamic vinaigrette

The burger was rich and decadent as hell, tasted fantastic. Eggplant was crispy and had a great flavor, if a bit too salty.

Shit picture, tasted better than it looks.

THERES ALREAY A THREAD YOU FUCKING MORON

This thread was made yesterday you cunt

Hahaha what an idiotic little bitch. Why the FUCK does it matter where to post? That thread is better and is not started by a faggot who eats KETCHUP - WITH FUCKING STEAKS.

It's about contributing to the board, not being a pathetic attentionwhore like you.

Thread for posting what you cooked: Thread for being a faggot: itt

Thanks for joining us tonight, time to lube up your b-hole

Haha what a butthurt little pussy gurl. You're too embarrassed to even say BUTT, let alone asshole. Hahaha what a pathetic fucking bimbo. Not that I'm surprised after that OP-pic.

Other thread was dead. Guam burger with roasted sweet potatoes w/red onion

>Guam burger
You what?

Looks like Napoleon dynamite steaks

Whenever i see this webm I always wonder how she got into the shop initially?

would be great if the bread roll didn't look like shit

Simple stir-fried vegetables in black bean sauce with beef steak medium well. And to further my disgraceful display, I had Red Bull for beverage.

Look damn good, user.

Probably had to get up and move in sideways. I honestly wish I were joking when I typed that.

why cook meals several of times a day when you can cook 500 g of oatmeal and eat it the whole day without getting hungry

Because enjoying yourself releases endorphins that raise your mood and overall state of mind to a more positive place, and some of us enjoy food.

because eating nothing but oatmeal would be bland, boring, and nutritionally void.

I'd much rather eat a variety of different foods.

Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!

>guam burger

Is there a way to cook steak that doesn't leave it flavorless? Cause I swear to god steak is freakin bland.

>steak
>ketchup
please end your life as soon as possible

Why is this?

Is there pineapple in that? I love pineapple in stir fry.

Get a good cut of beef with plenty of marbling.

Salt and leave in fridge for at least 24 hours.

Oven at 275, steak in until about 128F internal, between 25 and 45 minutes depending on thickness of steak.

Season steak with a bit of ground pepper.

Screaming hot pan, sear the fuck out of steak, no more than a minute or so per side.

Let some butter melt on the steak on its second side of searing.

Enjoy your delicious steak.

good ol' 'eak and 'chup

If a bear ate you, he wouldn't care about your suffering. Everything dies. Better it serves a purpose in death than becoming a rotting pile of garbage.

For me, I like to pan roast my steak. Rub both sides well with pepper and salt, then put some decent oil in a pan, (avocado is usually what I use because of the high smoke point) and then sear the steak for 2 minutes on each side. Add in some butter and herbs and baste it for I don't know a minute or less. Then transfer that to a 400F oven for about 5 minutes. I like mine medium rare so I don't usually leave it in longer, but of course it depends on the thickness of the steak. Then I let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting into it. Every time I have made steak like this it comes out perfect medium rare, juicy and flavourful.

So maybe I just suck at cooking but I made a steak last night following this foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/pan-seared-rib-eye-recipe.html and did everything as stated EXCEPT I thought I had canola but did not. I had vegetable and peanut, so I used peanut since it has a higher smoke point. Soon as I threw the steak on the pan smoke everywhere, too much for my oven hood fan. Is peanut oil that much lower temp than canola? I set the oven to about 7.5-8 rather than on the actual high setting.

The post above is completely right, especially heinz ketchup is shit. it's just so sour, vinegary, and sweet, and taste of nothing. I prefer making my own sauces, fuck ketchup as a condiment, and fuck pre-packaged condiments in general.

Mcchicken combo meal Diet Coke
Mcdouble
Bacon mcdouble
Bacon ranch jr chicken.

Nice

The way this is plated makes either the steak look tiny or the wine glass enormous

Made tamago kake gohan with my piece of shit rice cooker I got for christmas.
Thing boils over on a single cup of rice.

One skillet ramen!! I just got this skillet for Christmas and it's a dream.

Tofu, portabella, bok choy, corn, edamame, carrots, ginger, and a homemade veggie broth.

Broccoli & salad look bland as fuck

Would eat if drunk

Looks like you dumped an entire bottle of sauce on your plate

Always make two portions for dinner, then pack the leftovers for lunch at work with some extra goodies.

This was tonight.

Nice blog post?

A coffee cup of some leftover potato soup, a little bit of steamed broccoli, a few pieces of leftover "hot link" sausage, and a King's Hawaiian Honey Wheat roll. It was all unspectacular, but the roll was fucking trash. Who the fuck likes their rolls as sweet as a fucking dessert?

Shut it. No one cares outside your hugbox.

I run a food Instagram!! Trying to get into food photography.

I'll follow you but I don't usually "like" images sorry

ck really can't cook

What is your instagram?

>tfw never cooked shrimp before
it tastes good at least

and you got BTFO in the other thread for that shitstack