Visiting America. Why the fuck are these things literally addicting...

Visiting America. Why the fuck are these things literally addicting? I had one and my body immediately craved more and I had to eat like an entire sleeve

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the drugs we put in our food. Why do you think we're so fat?

For real though, high fructose corn syrup, probably.

Really? I'm from Canada and the one food product I find markedly worse in the States is the Oreos. They're... mushy?

there are studies, the shit lights up the same receptors in our brains as hard drugs do.

same with doritos.

my 26th birthday

I'm an American and love nearly all unhealthy foods and snacks but never understood the Oreo meme.
>omg I can eat a whole package of Oreos xdddd
The cookie part is bland as hell and the filling makes you want to vomit after you've eaten like two of them.
Cookies and creme flavored ice cream, on the other hand

Natural flavor is code for msg containing compounds. There is this vegan butter, Earth balance, that I literally can either not buy or inhale nonstop on toast until the tub is empty. I'm not even that into toast or butter but the shit is that addicting.

In addition to being "tasty," "natural flavor" is an appetite stimulant. It makes you hungrier than normal.

Big food corporations hire hundreds of food scientists and chemists to come up with the perfect formula. When you eat something like Oreos, what's in your mouth had as much research and ingenuity to create as did the Apollo missions. Welcome to America.

>not getting the birthday cake flavor

watermelon oreos GOAT

J'onn please go back to Mars.

>Natural flavor is code for msg containing compounds
In savory dishes sometimes, but probably not in a sweet desert

>addicted to cookies
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

This. Product development is basically:
>How much can you make per hour?
>For how little money?
>Will consumers become addicted to it?

The last two can be resolved with sugar incorporation.

You visited America for this? Where exactly are you from, Haiti?
Was it a big surprise to you that our food is vastly superior to yours?

Firstly, shuttup, vegfag.

Secondly, that stuff is LITERALLY just expensive margarine.

Thirdly, the ingredient list I just pulled up for it on google says it doesn't have MSG.

And lastly, I'm not sure as to the satiation-suppressing capabilities of MSG, but I assure you it pales in comparison to those of sugar.

But the thin ones are GOAT, tho...

Ok, I do not believe for one second that your home country doesn't have Oreos.

This. What Shithole are you from?

Am I the only one who thinks the filling tastes kind of fishy?

Not JUST sugar, but rather a combination of that, salt, and fat. This is the holy trinity we recognize as good food long before we recognized ourselves, when nothing had safety labels and every bite could be our last.

Rather ironic, then, that our love of highly-processed junk food is the result of our deepest natural urges, which food-companies spend fortunes to exploit.

Wrong.

I think they are one of the companies that used feud cells from a fetus kidney to test taste receptors. A lot of our food has been scientifically formulated to light up your brain.

Eh... That's the holy Trinity if you have anything resembling a palate, but the average idiot American consumer is so massively addicted to sugar they drink it in mass, plain, and daily:

>Soda

Diet soda is even worse.

Please tell me you crushed them up and ate them cereal-style.

It.... Activates the reward feedback?!
>Feigned gasp

Where the fuck are you from that you dont have Oreos nigga?

I got 10 of those for christmas lawl

I think he's talking about caveman days when getting sufficient calories and electrolytes was more important than secondary concerns like adequate vitamin intake, and therefore we evolved to gravitate towards sugar, fat, and salt.

I've never heard of them till about a year ago. Scotland.

For me, it is Oreo O's. The best breakfast cereal.

Wildly inaccurate.

No need to do any of that, just get some of these.

>no crunchy marshmallow bits

then what's the point??

I hear the fried chicken and collard greens flavor is GOAT too bud

Pretty sure they had to stop selling the fudge covered versions because people were going into hyperglycemic shock.

youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0

got me a bag of these when i went to new york a few years back

literally orgasm-tier

>addicting
*addictive

looks yummy

:3

>party of one

they're tricking us by making things that taste good

don't forget crunchiness engineering

Man these look so creamy

Hey, you can always make your own friends out of a sack of flour and a pile of rocks.

What you should be saying is that hard drugs light up the same receptors as junk food does

>hop the border to buy some groceries and gas
>there are MEGA stuf Oreos

You're right. The food industry wants you happy, healthy, and not over eating.

Lol no. How the fuck is that inaccurate?

Leave and never come back to this place.

Fuck you

Have you ever, just once, dipped an oreo in milk?

They are now available for a limited time during the holiday season.

Just saw some of the white fudge covered ones around the first week of December.

i get the joke
>t. /mlp/