My life is fucking done at 23, please dont say this is a blog

I inherited $110k and I invested around $60k in crypto since I thought fuck it I already have my own condo and brand new car so I have nothing else to do with the money.

Currently the value of my cash and investments are $68k. What the fuck. I just blew almost $50k without actually spending it on anything. I could have spent that money fucking hookers in Amsterdam for months.

The timeframe for my crypto investments was supposed to be 5 years to a decade. It is still now since i dont really have anything i need money for right now. Its just that im feeling down whenever i look at blockfolio. I guess its because ive always looked at money as the measurement of someone's worth. Now I'm half the person I used to be.

Its really taking a psychological toll on me since I also got disqualified for the Magna Cum Laude award for failing in a theology class totally unrelated to my major. My CGPA is still sky high though.

HOW THE FUCK DO I RECOVER FROM THIS. There is no way for me to climb the corporate ladder now that im a fucking loser graduating with no awards. My inheritance also got cut in half as a i mentioned above.

Any serious advice biz? please...

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (800x561, 91K)

go all in on link
1k eoy

kys

>LINK
im just sticking to BTC and ETH now. Fuck ETH is JUST'ing me so hard. i dont even know why i keep checking the price when im holding for 5 years to a decade.

>I have 68k USD. My life is over

this is why you never invest or hold shitcoins.

its going to take me years to wagecuck that $50k assuming crypto just remains stable at the current price.

>this is why you never invest or hold shitcoins.
I'm in ETH and BTC.......................

That's no big deal. Most 23 year olds are lucky to have a positive net worth.

$110k isn't much, so you weren't much of a person to begin with by that measure.

>$110k isn't much, so you weren't much of a person to begin with by that measure.
$110k fluid cash at age 23 is a lot wtf

>not on margin
>still panicking
absolutely pathetic

soyboy faggot

>margin trading in crypto
if i was on BitMEX i would have probably killed myself by now. at least non-margin traders have the luxury of holding

whiney bitch alert, who cares some of us didn’t get a comfy inheritance.

Why would age matter? Not like you earned a single cent of it at that age.

>investing in more than you could afford to lose

Idiot

>has a house
>has a brand new car
>still has 68k
>his life is over

Stop drinking that soymilk, you pussy.

I'm 24, have only lost money on crypto, wage cuck, and have a few grand to my name earned through wage cucking and no inheritance from anyone coming.

I don't feel bad for u, go cry more faggot.

buy more crypto

You have a condo, a car, and inherited money. There are people who will go homeless from this crash. Get the fuck over yourself.

Just lie and say you got award lol nobody actually checks that shit you soyboy faggot. I lied and got the job of my dreams.

>There is no way for me to climb the corporate ladder now that im a fucking loser graduating with no awards.
What the fuck are you talking about? Just get a job and stop complaining.

kek
this reply applies to every "loser" thread out there

1,why dont just take your cash out if you dont want to keep it as crypto(or is it not possible to make crypto money back into real money?asking because im a newfag)
2,you are a spoiled whiny bitch

nah you're fine.

that said remember that you are a retard not the investment wizard

Oh no, you only have more savings than the average American. Poor you...

fuck off

Why don't you put the other half in stocks?

Here are the list:
VOO
QQQ
SPDR
VNQ

And look at them again after 5 years. Also put in a DRIP program. When you get dividends, it's reinvested into the stock.

You're fucking welcome.

>brand new car
buy another one stupid

That's the thing, OP invested money he can EASILY afford to lose. No reason to be whiney

>i inherited $110k at 23
>i invested some in crypto that is currently performing poorly
>OMG MY LIFE IS OVERRRR

Seriously get a fucking grip or kill yourself. No one here is going to throw a pity party for someone who had $110k fall into their lap, no matter how they chose to blow it. Fuck off.

Attached: 8q89734582.jpg (180x199, 6K)

sick blog

Sucks to be you.

I inherited 300k in 2009 and bought 100k of bitcoin in 2012.

>I guess its because ive always looked at money as the measurement of someone's worth. Now I'm half the person I used to be.

Holy shit that is pathetic.

meh, unless you have 10m+ (or really more like 100m+) you aren't really rich

exactly. the worst shitcoins of all. :)

I'm up 300% on siacoin. lol.

Honestly said by a true life cuck who is poor.

"The corporate ladder" is a dick sucking pyramid with psychopaths at the top and wannabe psychopaths clinging to their pant legs.

Become a crypto anarchist, fuck the corporate ladder.

Bro it just went from 7200 to 8200 surely your investments are in a profit now that it's mooning?

Attached: 1502684192918.jpg (211x239, 5K)

$10MM NW is made-it tier. Tbh, $5MM is made-it tier if you've got more than two brain cells to rub together. Anything above $100MM is just petty and unnecessary. Call me a fag but I would ironically donate any assets I had above $100MM.

How fucking poor at you then??

Quit being such a material bound pansy fag. I have like $60 not in crypto and I feel great. Just wait it out. If you can't, send me like 3 grand and then walk into the icy wilderness and freeze to death.

sell now and buy back when it reaches new peaks

how are you going to pay for private jets and PMC security?

You poor retard, I actually feel a bit sorry for you. Nice blog by the way

>buying private jets
Lmao. Just do what billionaires do and rent them

>wanting to use the same jet that nigger rappers were fucking whores in

Failed theology
Financially irresponsible
Fuck it mentality
Believes inherited money is measure of worth
Calls throwing money into crypto 'investing'
Believes his expensive lesson would have been better spent on fucking hookers

How much is your student loan btw?

Didn't read, not your blog friend.

>I guess its because ive always looked at money as the measurement of someone's worth. Now I'm half the person I used to be.
Your entire sense of worth was based on daddy's money that you inherited? That is one fucked up mindset. I guess now you'll come to terms with the fact that you're a worthless and pathetic loser who gets a head start and finishes last. Time to get real.

Attached: 1518854272177.png (365x382, 126K)

Invest in an index fund and don't look back, do the same for rest of your income that you earn and stuff. Stop whining - you can make a comeback. Don't worry or shit. People like you should die if you feel you can't come back from this.

People have endured far worse things and come back from them far more successful than what you're remotely complaining about.

100k seems like a lot for a retarded 23 year old but it isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things. A decent house is a lot more than that. You can't even afford a 2nd hand lambo if you were retarded enough to buy one. All that 100k is good for is to reinvest and try to reach a few millions, nothing more

kys

gimme pls

>I inherited 110k
>I already have my own condo and brand new car
>My life is fucking done at 23
Fuck you prissy rich boy faggot. You don't even know what financial hardship fucking is you sack of crap.
I hope that one day you get to experience what real financial hardship feels like, what not knowing if you'll be homeless tomorrow or have enough money to buy food for the next week feels like you absolute faggot.

Your very existence is an insult to people like me who had to claw our way up from fucking nothing.

What is really weighing on you user, the first two words of your post or the rest of them? Slow down, read a book like Harry Potter or something.

You are a massive pussy and should consider suicide

>23
>no debt
>car
>condo

you are in the 95th percentile of wealth of people at your age dumbshit, you'll be fine

I'm 6 years older, but I have much more than $110k. Unlike OP, I also earned it myself. I also don't measure self worth by how much money you have.

Kys

>owns condo and car
>is whining
kys, OP

shit like this is why i think the game of life is balanced and fair. rich kids like this all the time end up going broke

sell coke or something

>OP is definitely about entitlement and not failing to deal with death of parent
Stay autistic Veeky Forums

2/10 bait and yet 60 fucking replies. god dammit this board has gone to absolute shit I fucking hate reddit you stupid, stupid faggots

>d-do i fit in yet guys??

>condo
>brand new car
>still in college

How bro? Did your parents buy that condo for you?

assuming this isn't bait/pasta...
keep holding that bag until thing things improve (I mean, BTC just moved +1k / +13.5 in two hours...), accept that you are stupid and/or depressed and move on
not that difficult to do
also, I'm sorry for your loss, OP.

You fucking glass willed glass wrist end little bitch fagit grow a pair of balls, and wait I know we fucking won't but I fucking wish crypto crashed another 90% so FAGS LIKE YOU KYS AND RID THIS EARTH OF YOUR CANCEROUS PRESENCE.

>How bro? Did your parents buy that condo for you?
I know im going to get shit for this but yeah. I dont understand why inheritance is hated so much around here. When you guys become rich youll probably end up making your kids life comfortable too by giving them "starter" inheritance that they play with while you are still alive.

I said my life is over because sure i can receive more money when my parents are dead but im not really looking forward to losing them. Either inherit more or parents die? Seems like a shitty deal for my conscience.

Anyway i stopped replying to this thread for a while since its full of bizfags hating purely because i inherited money. Whats the fucking difference between money inherited and money worked for anyway? Nothing.

MY PARENTS ARE NOT DEAD WTF. This is just money given to me to start up my life.

Nice blog

you forgot to sell op and secure you're future

extremely, extremely entitled

The difference between money earned and money inherited is that you don't appreciate it. It's the same for everything in life really

Attached: 1518930616014.jpg (822x462, 56K)

OP literally said he didnt earn it you fucking retard.

your parents give you so much money? wtf do you live in a rich bubble?

can you buy me a motorcycle then op?

Don't worry OP, i'm sure Mummy and Daddy will bail you out of any financial mistakes.

Biz doesn't hate inheritance, they hate fuckwads who stupidly blow their inheritance in a retarded manner. They won the life jackpot and are too stupid to give their life meaning. They got that much closer to freedom and fuck it all up. If you don't understand the freedom biz is searching for, then why the fuck are you even here?

A knows when you've got 100k liquid you put it in to real estate. Put a down payment on an apartment complex and rent it out to lower class white people. Who puts more than they're willing to lose in to crypto?

Its the last money ill receive while they are alive.. I think its a reward/lifestarter for keeping my GPA high

Hold long term investments/coins you goddamned annoying millennial fuck- life is NOT an instant gratification or fix. Go do work. Stop trying to play movie traders. You’ll be fine.

Attached: B553891D-A7DD-4FE2-8C94-A8D7DFF3CDD0.gif (500x428, 861K)

If you had earned that 100k you would've been smart and careful enough to do your due diligence and not buy at the peak, moron. Ironically, I also am getting a sizeable inheritance. The difference is I treat it like money earned, and I've done enough research to know what price to start average costing in at.

You're just a retard.

just be yourself and commit suicide.

I'm sorry your parents died user. I'm sure you'd rather have them than the money

Attached: israel-jerusalem-western-wall-wailing.jpg (1024x764, 193K)

hi
your low quality bait would have been removed if I was a janitor
but since this post is still up, I'll give you some real advice.
stocks, bonds, 40%/60%
get a Roth ira ASAP
invest in both domestic and foreign equities
only use a small amount of your money for speculative stuff, including ERBB, or any crypto at all

>playing it this safe with 100k

What a fucking loser you are. Retirement by 60, what a dream

its a lot of money op hodl, don't sell

and buy me a motorcycle

Attached: 8786.jpg (736x547, 93K)

Crypto is some of the most speculative assets in the world, you got what you deserved

You know theres people with real problems out there you fucking pansy ass faggot? Get to fucking work, handle your shit, and quit fucking crying, you're a fucking embarrassment, that goes for all of you never worked a day, daddys money, limp wristed, crybabies, put your fuckin game face on and grow the fuck up

>crypto just remains stable at the current price
..., user, I feel bad for you so I'll let you in on a little secret

Im only down $40k instead of $50k since i last posted this thread lol. I guess ill just keep holding since i dont have anything to do with the money for up to a decade.

The only way to win is not to play

You are probably under 25, you have over 100k in assets. A degree. A high gpa.

If you think you’re in the shitter by any means, literally kys. Donate your wealth to someone with the ability to think.

Bro you have 6 fucking figures in assets and you think you’re fucked? You’ve never worked a job by the sound of it as well. Literally kys

But wont companies think im trash since im no longer magna cum laude even though my cgpa is 3.5+? Im in computer science btw and im really passionate coder.

But companies dpnt give a shit unless its a latin honor or at least thats what i heard from my parents.

i have an idea, buy LINK and you'll recover it all and make more

Why do crypto NEETs need jets and PMCsecurity?

ETH is correcting after the bullrun. Remember that shit was the last moon mission.
It may continue going down, it may even die and be replaced with something else next year.

apologize

Attached: 1517772897025.png (416x360, 230K)

This is bait but I've known Asian kids who are this delusional so maybe not.