AYGS

talk about 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

monsanto.com/jobs/apply
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love boiled eggs.

obligatory DURR IT'S NOT THE 80S ANYMORE SERUM COLOSTORL IS NOT FROM DIETARY COLESTOROL ENJOY UR MOM SCIENCE

Mom science indeed, mine was trying to tell me the other night to get my cholesterol checked.

this is retarded all eggs go like the right one if you cool them for a while

so if you cook a gmo egg correctly, it becomes organic? and if you overcook an organic egg, it becomes gmo? fascinating.

i've had diarrhoea a few times in the last few weeks and i'm pretty sure it's because of eggs :

anyone here ever try duck eggs?

they smell and taste fishy

GMO shill detected

Samefag, making up epic jokes isn't going to change my mind about you, Monsanto shill.

>Samefag
no? tell me where to sign up for shilling, I wouldn't mind getting paid to shitpost on the internet.

monsanto.com/jobs/apply

nah

also when did monsanto start engineering chickens? sounds like you know an awful lot about them.

>everytime

Its ironic that these are the same people that want to feed billions of niggers but dont want to engineer food to facilitate them breeding like no tomorrow.

Almost all factory farmed birds in the US eat GMO feed, are you actually this ignorant? Holy shit

well excuse me for forgetting about the feed.

>eating GMOs turns you into a GMO

This is Christian logic at best.

You forgot your ethnic slurs

I'm not sure why but over the past year I've gradually become completely uninterested with eggs. I used to eat them a lot. Mostly as potato & egg burritos for breakfast. Egg sandwiches. Started using less and less. Now, none at all. To the point I can almost say I dislike them.

i got too much yellow in our foot anyways, i don't mind a bit of gray

science has PROVEN a long time ago that you are what you eat

Friendly reminder that Veeky Forums is a Christian website as directed by /pol/.
God bless you, resist sin and degeneracy.

You're probably just burnt out on them. Give it a year and you'll start feeling it again.

Christianity is 120% reddit

Alright OP. Let's get "Cracking."

TEN FEET HIGHER

There is no taste difference between supermarket eggs and farm fresh eggs. I fell for the farm fresh eggs meme and paid $5.99 for 20 fucking eggs when I could have just got a dozen eggs from WinCo for $0.88. So unless you think the orange yolk is worth the money don't bother with farm fresh.

Caaaaarlos

>TEN FEET HIGHER

they've got a gamier flavour than chicken eggs, I love the big yolks

A chest, without hinges, lock or lid, yet inside a golden treasure is hid.

This.
I manage grain elevator/farm store. I has some clueless libtard insisting that I source her some 'certified non-gmo' day old chicks. I thought she meant non-vaccinated or a antibiotic free, at first. Nope. She thought Cornish city bosses and Red Stars were gmo.

Roundup Ready Roosters anyone?

If you scramble them like a kid, there isn't. Over easy eggs is why I have my flock of hens. If it wasn't for breakfast and pasta, they aren't worth the effort.

It is in order
1. Deviled eggs
2. Poached eggs
3. Sunny-side up
4. Omelette
5. Scrambled eggs with cheese cooked in, proper moisture left in them
6. Boiled eggs
7. Raw (just had to list this because people still do it, if you do this you're a disgusting vile human being.)

I still enjoy all 1-6, but I just believe this is a fair list of best ways to prep your eggs. Also a little bit of good hot sauce, maybe a mango or a nice original blend goes great with your scrambled.

Wouldn't this be the other way around? The whole point of gmo is genetic modification, which will probably leave the egg having a better aesthetic appeal to it.

But user, selective breeding is a form of genetic modification (^:

The caption on that image is incorrect. It has nothing to do with GMO or not. The gray band you see on the egg on the right side is from overcooking.

Nevermind the fact there is no such thing (currently, anyway) as GMO eggs.

The 5 minute one is the best. Sit one of those on top of a shot glass, crack open the top with a spoon, and dip bread in it.

Eggs are a god tier food. Cheap, tasty, and can be used in virtually any dish. I go through at least five dozens each week just for myself. Eggs, like bananas, are also immune to memeing as they are enclosed in a shell.

Canadafags, how much should I be paying per egg? The lowest prices I could find were 0.25 per large and 0.30 per extra large. Is it worth getting a Costco membership for eggs alone?

Any good ideas for different ways to prepare them with a runny yolk? I've poached, fried and boiled already. Our hens lay close to a dozen a day, plenty to play with.

Scotch eggs.

Egg on right has been cooked to death

Separate the yolks and sous vide them to perfection. Ladle over your ideal food.

Thanks! Didn't think of those. All I have ever had the yolks were set.

Warm with a runny yolk they're absolutely beautiful. I also like to mix haggis or black pudding into the sausage meat.

Will give that a shot.

Sounds like our next project.
My 12yo son has told us he wants to be a chef for years. Scotch Eggs is one of the dishes he has talked about.