Link

Who bought more on the dip?
And who sold below 4k sats?

Attached: chainlink.png (200x200, 11K)

bought some more at just below 4k sats
bought more eth at 500$
feeling good right now, felt shit when it was 450$

Way to go!
I got some at 40 cents the other day, I knew it would go lowet one mpre time but didnt want to risk timing it

yes I actually increased my stack by 60% after swsx when everything dumped so bought most at roughly 37-40 cents, too
godspeed user, we will make it

no longer a sub 1000 linkie, i hope shit stays in this bear market as long as possible

Sold at 3800. Not worried in the slightest. This dip is just getting started.

Nicely done, godspeed m8

Near lowest point in 11 weeks, well done m8

Hate to ruin the party delusional linkies but remember that your worthless ERC20 token still isn’t capable of solving its own node reputation problem and your devs aren’t doing anything about it

i wanted to buy but coinbase wont accept my bank now... waht up wtih that

Held throughout

I simply have no feelings any more. Which worked in this instance. It does mean that I'm never selling without devastating news for the project.

Was in my car when I seen it went to 28 cents. Would have bought right there with fresh fiat. I already bought at 36 cents so I'm not too bothered now about buying more.

fucking bought at 4600, this better be no mistake.

its not a fucking erc20 token

how often we must tell you that

DESU

I deleted my portfolio app days ago and i've been scared to check

Can someone post the ranks again? Just so I know how much to buy at this bargain. I know 2500 link is 2,5 million end of year which is making it but still for the fun of it.

HAHA I SOLD AT A LOCAL LOW NOT WHEN IT WAS AT 6000 HAHA Trust me I know whats gonna happen XD

kys

I bought eth and btc at 500/7500, but now I'm realizing that I probably should have bought more linkies as well. Welp, I hope this pump lasts.

I bought the bottom at 65k gwei
God damn I lucked out in that

some guy who hasn't even read the paper and was talking nonsense didnt find a problem with LINK.

everything he said was shit.

Shit, this is getting serious. Are there people who know something we don't?

Whoever sold sub 4k, thanks fren

Attached: 1k eoy.png (1167x30, 2K)

Have buys at 3750 and 3650, scared they won't fill :(

Atleast my 3850 buy hit this morning

>LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>>muh next ETH
>Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
>Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)
>Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.
LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

kek

its erc677 (how many times as everyone got to you people this?) and the whole network needs the token because of what erc677 allows.

try harder.

I really, really hope noone from Veeky Forums was retarded enough to panic sell.
There's been a LOT of shitposting today.

Attached: 1515442531872.png (1703x1505, 102K)

>replying to autistic pasta that is being spammed in every single link thread today

Attached: 1446499435614.gif (277x400, 114K)

I sold yesterday at 4900, anticipating the incoming dip. but I was too retarded to buy in faster and now I am about 5% up instead of increasing my stack by 30%. a pity.

My buy target is sub 27 cents, and we didn’t get there today, so I just held. If the market keeps tanking I’ll get another chance soon.

see ya at 2000sats :^)

I wanted to but I think I have too much on it for now. If this is as good as I think, I'm fine, if it's not I won't kill myself.

> when you spend your hollow life constantly on Veeky Forums so you know what shit people copy and paste every day

I bought 27 should I get moar?

fight me

Attached: 1466944518397.jpg (379x364, 20K)

Sold at the top. keep holding bags dumbass

damnit wanted to buy lower

I still have the 500 stinky linkies I bought since november last year.
I still believe this token is a joke and won't go anywere. But I still want to be part of the Link meme. I won't either buy or sell and I will hold these 500 linkies no matter what happens.

Do you want more than 27K eoy?

Good luck man, there is a very good chance that you will get ther over the next few days of the G20 scare stories

These pastas get spammed multiple times a minute at times

Surely you've seen plenty of evidence that it is a project with half a chance?

Added 2000 to my stack, eff the fudders.

ty user

>I still believe this token is a joke and won't go anywere.
why
explain your reasoning to me