Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Honestly can't. Nicely done, OP. Great thread

Thanks.

Boring plating, too much pickle. Would eat though.

>cheese not melted

foh, nigga

>cheese
>no meats

Are you fucking 12? Why did you cut it in half?

>wanting melted cheese on a cold sandwich

There's chicken

Because it's easier to eat that way?? Do you sperg out when restaurants cut sandwiches in half for you?

>find a flaw

The Sandwich in your picture looks like a piece of shit.

If its a long sub or something its normal, but if its just on a regular piece of bread why would they ever cut it?

>pickles

samefag

Samefag.

Because that is also normal. It allows the guest to see the inside of the sandwich allowing them to observe the ingredients and see if the kitchen fucked up.

Moreover it makes it easier for a guest to eat half a sandwich and peace the fuck out with the other half to go. Talkin' bout mother fuckers on a lunch break during work nigger which is likely something you know little about.

>toasted bread
>unmelted cheese

it's not that bad, but there it is

good effort

>toasted bread
>breaded chicken
>not melting the cheese on what should obviously be a hot sandwich

Full on fail, friendo.

Wrong, sorry

It was made by a faggot.

Fuck these haters I would eat this

1> the left half of the bread has failed to be toasted evenly. If you want it toasted, toast it right.

2> Lettuce can easily be omitted due to the nice green crunch offered by the pickle.

3> cheese could be where the lettuce is omitted. This prevents the juice that would have been released into the heel of the sandwich when consuming (potentially weakening the base), and caused it to run off the slice of cheese.

4> Please give it to me because you really did a wonderful job feeding me. Thanks user.

Ah yes, I like Banquet chicken patty sandwiches as well, with a flick of pickle juice

It was yummy yummy in my yummy friends
:)
Thanks for the constructive criticism

Are your hands 80 years old?

Its just some weird 40 year old guy on Veeky Forums

No

I am almost 50 and my hands don't look that old.

NTS: Do not eat banquet chicken so my hands won't look like they're from an 80 year old when I'm 50 and I won't still be posting on fucking Veeky Forums.

>Find a flaw.
to be honest i can find almost none. but if i were to nit pick.
the only flaw is the person who eats it.

god tier Sammy reporting in

What's wrong with me?

>boring barely toasted wheat bread
>too much pickle
>soft/old tomato
>undercooked tendies

Pretty shit 2bh lad

This

I'd eat it.

Why is there some white substance in your pickle jar?

I use my own ejaculate to give the pickles a tangy aftertaste.

>NTS: Do not eat banquet chicken so my hands won't look like they're from an 80 year old when I'm 50 and I won't still be posting on fucking Veeky Forums.

explain further pls

This

Dude why have you made 6 threads about this